Author Topic: Make Your Fellow Board Members Smile Thread  (Read 34077 times)

Michelle Louring

• Novella unlocked
  • The owl is pure evil. Don't let him fool you.
Make Your Fellow Board Members Smile Thread
« on: September 20, 2018, 05:22:58 PM »
Okay, cards on the table: I was basically born a grumpy old geezer. I have on more than one occasion yelled at neighborhood kids to "Get off my lawn!"
But I try to keep Grumpy Michelle contained by encouraging others to spread positivity (as long as it's not those darn kids...), so I thought my first thread on this forum should be a completely off-topic, positive one  Grin

Basically, I want you all to share funny stories, jokes, pictures of puppies and whatever else you think might put a smile on someone's face. 
But don't worry, we can totally make a separate "Rant About Everything"-thread as well!

Crazy owl lady. I also occasionally write Fantasy books, but the owl is really all anyone cares about.

https://michellelouring.com/

The following users thanked this post: Ghost5, VisitasKeat

guest14

Re: Make Your Fellow Board Members Smile Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 05:30:26 PM »
CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
THERE’S A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. WHO’S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE-UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES.
SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS.
I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND THERE’S OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT BECAUSE IT'S REALLY SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 05:54:55 PM »
Not funny, but I think this might be impressive enough to be worthy of a smile.

This video was recorded and filmed in a single take and is also a very good vocal and musical performance.

Mulder: "If you're distracted by fear of those around you, it keeps you from seeing the actions of those above."
The X-Files: "Blood"

The following users thanked this post: Mark Gardner

Simon Haynes

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 05:57:12 PM »
I posted this on Twitter a couple of days ago, hence the brevity (for once, not usually my thing ...):

I once had to speak at a primary school

Teacher: Who likes Harry Potter?

Kids: YAY!

Teacher: Isn't JK Rowling amazing?

Kids: YAY YAY!

T: Well, we have a wonderful surprise for you today!

Kids: REALLY!?

Parents: OMG WHAT!?

Me: Uh-oh

T: Yes, it's SIMON HAYNES

... crickets. Small boy crying.

Michelle Louring

• Novella unlocked
  • The owl is pure evil. Don't let him fool you.
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 05:57:41 PM »
I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND THERE’S OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT BECAUSE IT'S REALLY SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.

Snorted water up my nose, but I guess I asked for that  :icon_lol:

I'm out of puppy pictures, so you guys need to make do with an owl in a scarf:

Crazy owl lady. I also occasionally write Fantasy books, but the owl is really all anyone cares about.

https://michellelouring.com/

The following users thanked this post: Ace Fletcher

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 06:03:05 PM »
Perhaps this will put a few grins on some faces:

v  v  v  v  v    Short Stories    v  v  v  v  v    vv FREE! vv

Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy (some day) | Author Website

Anarchist

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 02:34:38 AM »
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.” – Thomas Sowell

"The State is an institution run by gangs of murderers, plunderers and thieves, surrounded by willing executioners, propagandists, sycophants, crooks, liars, clowns, charlatans, dupes and useful idiots—an institution that dirties and taints everything it touches.” - Hans Hoppe

"Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience." - Adam Smith

Nothing that requires the labor of others is a basic human right.

I keep a stiff upper lip and shoot from the hip. - AC/DC

Mark Gardner

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 02:39:40 AM »
So...
I was on a panel at Phoenix Fan Fusion (Previously Phoenix Comic Fest, but never to be referred to as Phoenix Comicon for legal reasons). The panel was called "Marching Orders," and was about writing realistic military sci-fi.

I showed up to the panel about half an hour early- just as the previous panel was letting out. I sat in the audience and waited. The chairs started filling in around me, and when the room was ready, I started making up stuff about all the panelists. At first, it was plausible- "Did you know that Melinda Snodgrass wrote the entire third season of ST:TNG?" (She only wrote "Measure of a Man.) Then, I ramped it up: "Did you know that Sylvain Neuvel and Fabio were competitors in Milan?" Then I went to bizarre world: "Did you know that Old Man's War is an autobiography, and that John Scalzi is a time-traveling Space Marine?"

By this time, the room is full, and the panel is supposed to start. Kevin Ikenberry is like, "Where's Gardner?" John Scalzi surveys the crown and points me out. "He's in the audience." The entire panel audience simultaneously turns to look at me, so I wave and run up to the stage. At the Q&A stage, a congoer asks, "Mark Gardner said that when Scalzi appeared  for this panel, he would rise from the stage floor and there would be smoke effects and light effects." Scalzi turns to him without missing a beat and replies, "And that's exactly what happened. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

R H Auslander

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 04:27:43 AM »
You wanted puppy and dog photos? Here ya go. Sophia, my blue girl, newborn to mature.  [attach id=0 msg=1444]  [attach id=1 msg=1444]  [attach id=2 msg=1444]

EB

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 06:09:56 AM »
You're welcome.

Anarchist

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 06:11:21 AM »
You're welcome.

Laughing while mildly disappointed is a strange feeling. ;)

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.” – Thomas Sowell

"The State is an institution run by gangs of murderers, plunderers and thieves, surrounded by willing executioners, propagandists, sycophants, crooks, liars, clowns, charlatans, dupes and useful idiots—an institution that dirties and taints everything it touches.” - Hans Hoppe

"Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience." - Adam Smith

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2018, 08:47:22 AM »
I was promised puppies.  I'd prefer kittens but I was promised puppies.  But then we get beavers and birds.  Beavers and birds!  Look, if birds are going to be allowed, prepare for shock and awwww.  Not right now, mind you, but when I can go take some pictures.  Should have taken more when they were tiny babies but they're grown up now.  I digress.  Prepare!!!  SHOCK AND AWWWW!
Mulder: "If you're distracted by fear of those around you, it keeps you from seeing the actions of those above."

The following users thanked this post: Mark Gardner, Ellie Drake

Mark Gardner

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 08:53:31 AM »
I was promised puppies.  I'd prefer kittens but I was promised puppies.  But then we get beavers and birds.  Beavers and birds!  Look, if birds are going to be allowed, prepare for shock and awwww.  Not right now, mind you, but when I can go take some pictures.  Should have taken more when they were tiny babies but they're grown up now.  I digress.  Prepare!!!  SHOCK AND AWWWW!
I gotchu dude.
[

guest14

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2018, 04:43:53 AM »

SYLVIA: Hi! Wanda.
WANDA: Hi! Sylvia.
How'd you die?
SYLVIA: I froze to death.
WANDA: How horrible!
SYLVIA: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death.
What about you?
WANDA: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
SYLVIA: So, what happened?
WANDA: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking.
I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds.
I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.
SYLVIA: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer -- we'd both still be alive.

Anarchist

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2018, 04:56:37 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Cathleen

idontknowyet

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 05:23:06 AM »

SYLVIA: Hi! Wanda.
WANDA: Hi! Sylvia.
How'd you die?
SYLVIA: I froze to death.
WANDA: How horrible!
SYLVIA: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death.
What about you?
WANDA: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
SYLVIA: So, what happened?
WANDA: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking.
I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds.
I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.
SYLVIA: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer -- we'd both still be alive.

:icon_lol2: 

Eric Thomson

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2018, 05:26:13 AM »
CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
THERE’S A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. WHO’S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE-UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES.

Why do I never get messages like this?  Am I not worthy?
*sniff*
Can't I get a little love too?

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 03:20:03 PM »

Cathleen

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 04:59:29 PM »
Not puppies--but this is probably the funniest TV skit I've ever seen--Robin Williams and Carol Burnett, both in top form. :)

&t=1s

Anarchist

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2018, 04:05:37 AM »

The following users thanked this post: kdiem

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2018, 05:59:25 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2018, 04:34:22 AM »
If your jimmies are easily rustled, I recommend against watching this. On the other hand, if you occasionally find yourself chuckling at the professionally offended, this might be for you...

MelanieMRodriguez

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2018, 11:48:54 PM »
Aw, this should make any writer smile. Tricking spam people into giving you a quote for your nonexistent book.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2018, 06:23:57 AM »
James Veitch is hilarious.   :icon_rofl:

Anarchist

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2018, 10:01:50 AM »

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2018, 10:31:57 AM »
Smile . . . or else.

Tonyonline

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2018, 03:05:19 AM »

YouMeWe

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2018, 11:51:43 PM »

:icon_lol2: Made me check my messages!

This works for me:

Pleez scoose n e errers, eyes lerrnin diktashun.

YouMeWe

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2018, 11:55:05 PM »

In my house, that's the distinction between stupid and suicidal.
Pleez scoose n e errers, eyes lerrnin diktashun.

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Epic Novel unlocked
  • Don't let your emotions overpower your intellect
    • Just4kix Books
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2018, 05:09:36 AM »

Non-fiction, Fiction, family saga, humour, short stories, teen, children's
Jan Hurst-Nicholson | author website

The following users thanked this post: VisitasKeat

Anarchist

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2018, 06:52:35 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2018, 04:08:07 AM »

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
  • Following my characters. Wherever they take me.
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2018, 09:21:23 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AGBjI0x9VbM

Worth watching several times!

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Epic Novel unlocked
    • Just4kix Books
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2018, 09:58:25 PM »

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2018, 02:15:20 AM »
Your face will bloom into laughter! grint Grin :icon_mrgreen: :icon_rofl: :hehe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfy9VqGzZKE

The following users thanked this post: Jeff Tanyard

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
  • Take my memories. I hope you got a big appetite.
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2018, 04:48:27 AM »
T: Yes, it's SIMON HAYNES

... crickets. Small boy crying.

Didn't Valdemort kill him?
I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.
"The Tales of Garlan" title="The Tales of Garlan"
"Into The Wishing Well" title="Into The Wishing Well"
Dave's Amazon Author page | DGlennCasey.com | TheDailyPainter.com
I'm the Doctor by the way, what's your name? Rose. Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2018, 04:52:43 AM »
Okay, two videos for this thread. This first one has got to be the funniest scene in the movie The Incredibles 2.

I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.
I'm the Doctor by the way, what's your name? Rose. Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2018, 04:57:01 AM »
And for the second video, probably the funniest skit from the Carol Burnett show.

The following users thanked this post: Jan Hurst-Nicholson

Jeff Tanyard

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2018, 01:28:45 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2018, 05:03:59 PM »

notthatamanda

The following users thanked this post: Ghost5

notthatamanda

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2018, 11:20:26 PM »
Kid's teacher just sent this to me this morning.  I never tried to attach something on a forum before, so fingers crossed.   :banana-riding-llama-smiley-em :banana-riding-llama-smiley-em :banana-riding-llama-smiley-em :banana-riding-llama-smiley-em :banana-riding-llama-smiley-em Parade of earless llamas cause she likes them.

Anarchist

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2018, 12:31:08 AM »

The following users thanked this post: MelanieMRodriguez

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2018, 04:45:05 AM »

Very funny, except his middle name is Richard.

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2018, 05:16:28 AM »

Very funny, except his middle name is Richard.

That means he's MR Pence to you.  :hehe

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Epic Novel unlocked
    • Just4kix Books
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2018, 07:18:39 PM »
Wishing all the Sanctum members well over the festive season and all you wish for yourselves in 2019
(my little dog already has her stocking out in preparation for her gifts  grint)

The following users thanked this post: Post-Crisis D, notthatamanda

Anarchist

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2018, 01:09:53 AM »

Marti Talbott

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2018, 01:42:13 PM »
My friend at work brought me a bouquet of dead roses. Said his wife didn't want them anymore.
Read The Swindler, a historical romance available at:
Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Kobo & Nook
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QG5K23

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2018, 05:07:54 PM »

What's really funny is that we've fought our way to the top of the food chain only to have a bunch of people telling us we need to become vegetarians.  I'm gonna have a steak and taters dinner tonight just to show my disagreement with them. 

Grin

Anarchist

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2018, 12:03:26 AM »
What's really funny is that we've fought our way to the top of the food chain only to have a bunch of people telling us we need to become vegetarians.  I'm gonna have a steak and taters dinner tonight just to show my disagreement with them. 

Grin

I'm cool with vegetarians and vegans promoting their way of eating. But I see a lot of posts by militant vegans. The kind who claim it's okay to murder a man who's going to slaughter a cow for food.

Scary.

But I'm going to console myself over breakfast with one of these (I'm 100% carnivore):

spin52

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2018, 01:49:50 AM »

Grin

I'm cool with vegetarians and vegans promoting their way of eating. But I see a lot of posts by militant vegans. The kind who claim it's okay to murder a man who's going to slaughter a cow for food.

Scary.

But I'm going to console myself over breakfast with one of these (I'm 100% carnivore):

There's just been publicity in the UK about vegans who harassed customers buying turkeys for Christmas, claiming the turkeys really wanted to live. My grandmother raised turkeys in the 1920s and said they were the stupidest birds in existence. When it rained, if they weren't brought under cover, they'd stand with their beaks open and drown. Does a bird like that really worry about its possible fate?

Traditional mysteries with a dash of humor -- no cats, no cupcakes, no covens.

Anarchist

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2018, 03:16:10 AM »
There's just been publicity in the UK about vegans who harassed customers buying turkeys for Christmas, claiming the turkeys really wanted to live. My grandmother raised turkeys in the 1920s and said they were the stupidest birds in existence. When it rained, if they weren't brought under cover, they'd stand with their beaks open and drown. Does a bird like that really worry about its possible fate?

I read about the recent hubbub in the UK. It's surreal.

On a lighter note...

The following users thanked this post: Captain Cranky

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2018, 11:24:05 PM »
You will be genuinely happy when you free your mind and dance like a vagabond gypsy! Season's greetings, fellow travelers! :cheers :band: :lalala :banana: :dance:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xiEgSgHM8cc

Mammasan

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2018, 09:49:28 AM »
A soldier's homecoming.

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2018, 07:07:02 AM »
The Life of a Writer (we should start a new thread just with Snoopy)

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2018, 07:15:04 AM »
And one more.

Anarchist

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2018, 12:14:49 PM »

Mammasan

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2018, 12:33:14 PM »
Everyone's a critic.

Anarchist

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2018, 01:30:55 PM »
It's hard to see the dog treats that land right on your forehead.

Mammasan

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2018, 02:31:10 PM »
A cliffhanger "ending!"

(Only kidding. She made it, just got a little dusty.)

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Epic Novel unlocked
    • Just4kix Books
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2018, 08:55:56 PM »

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Epic Novel unlocked
    • Just4kix Books
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2018, 08:58:56 PM »

Mammasan

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2019, 12:52:35 AM »
!

Mammasan

« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2019, 04:33:39 PM »
A puppy picture for Dan.

Anarchist

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2019, 06:40:46 AM »

Tom Wood

« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2019, 07:09:23 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2019, 04:08:52 PM »

Captain Cranky

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2019, 04:44:03 PM »
:-)
If you dare nothing, then when the day is over nothing is all you will have gained. -Neil Gaiman

The following users thanked this post: Anarchist, Laughing Elephant

Mammasan

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2019, 04:17:36 PM »
Police have discovered the culprit behind the current Polar Vortex.

Anarchist

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2019, 10:18:50 AM »

Mammasan

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2019, 07:38:31 AM »
 :hehe

Anarchist

« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2019, 04:01:40 AM »

Captain Cranky

« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2019, 07:33:43 PM »

Hahahaha I'll never look at almond milk the same way again! I'm also finding myself wondering now where nut butter comes from  :icon_eek:

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:48:53 PM by Captain Cranky »
If you dare nothing, then when the day is over nothing is all you will have gained. -Neil Gaiman

The following users thanked this post: Anarchist, Laughing Elephant

Mammasan

« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2019, 09:06:07 AM »
 :catrun

Captain Cranky

« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2019, 11:18:24 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Laughing Elephant

Tom Wood

« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2019, 07:41:13 AM »

Mark Gardner

« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2019, 11:09:32 AM »
I got a new bed for the dogs:

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
  • Coffee-drinking, insomniac binge writer
    • Al Stevens, Author, Musician
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2019, 09:07:29 PM »
The publisher rejected my autobiography. That's the story of my life.

The following users thanked this post: Post-Crisis D, Mark Gardner, Laughing Elephant

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2019, 03:13:25 AM »
The publisher rejected my autobiography.

Same here.  I self-publish.  :icon_think:

Maggie Ann

« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2019, 03:36:32 AM »
The publisher rejected my autobiography. That's the story of my life.

:icon_rofl:

Mammasan

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2019, 12:44:03 PM »

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2019, 08:30:00 AM »
Last night, Judy thought I was getting amorous in bed, groping her. I was looking for the remote.

Anarchist

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2019, 08:12:18 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Laughing Elephant

Laughing Elephant

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2019, 12:35:08 PM »
Climate Sandwiches:

Morning - snow drops from the heavens.

Afternoon - snowdrops reach up from the earth.

Perhaps the gods fancied a human sandwich
or maybe I stumbled upon a Supernatural set.

:ices_angel_g:

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2019, 01:47:14 PM »
I've always had as an objective the ability to type as fast as I can think, which I believe would help me become a more prolific writer. I am here to announce that in my declining years, I have finally realized that goal. Only I still can't type very fast.

The following users thanked this post: EC Sheedy

Captain Cranky

« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2019, 04:29:22 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Anarchist

Mammasan

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2019, 10:29:52 PM »
     :n2Str17: 

Anarchist

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2019, 03:22:00 AM »
Ain't nothing funny about this. But if you enjoy steak, you may still smile.

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2019, 03:25:11 AM »
Are you an adult?

Are you unsexy?

Good news!  There's a wallet just for you!

https://www.amazon.com/Donalworld-Unsexy-adult-Orange-Leather-Wallet/dp/B00JYZ77UI/

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2019, 04:45:48 AM »
Are you an adult?

Are you unsexy?

Good news!  There's a wallet just for you!

https://www.amazon.com/Donalworld-Unsexy-adult-Orange-Leather-Wallet/dp/B00JYZ77UI/

I. Must. Not. Click. Buy. Button! (I'm breaking out in a cold sweat here. That wallet is so "Me." Unsexy-adult indeed!

catowned

« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2019, 07:23:59 AM »
That wallet is zipless and free of ulterior motives. How can it not be sexy?

Captain Cranky

« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2019, 07:35:15 AM »

Maggie Ann

« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2019, 12:45:14 AM »
Got this in an email entitle Adult Truths.

The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

(Ladies ... Quit Laughing! )

Anarchist

« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2019, 09:04:41 AM »

Mammasan

« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2019, 11:45:55 AM »
 :catrun     

Captain Cranky

« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2019, 10:28:20 PM »

Mammasan

« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2019, 02:39:00 PM »
 :Healing:

Anarchist

« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2019, 07:58:56 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2019, 06:28:32 AM »

Mammasan

« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2019, 07:07:06 AM »
 Grin

Captain Cranky

« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2019, 09:32:49 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2019, 03:50:42 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2019, 01:20:16 AM »

Mammasan

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2019, 02:29:43 AM »
 Grin

Anarchist

« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2019, 01:00:15 AM »

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2019, 06:00:17 AM »

The cat's grumpy because he can't decide who to murder first, the dog or the human.   :icon_mrgreen:

Tom Wood

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2019, 11:26:58 PM »

Happy Pi Day!  :cheers

The following users thanked this post: Post-Crisis D

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2019, 06:12:27 AM »
Happy Pi Day!  :cheers

I made a Pi Day blog post for anyone who's interested.   :nerd:

Captain Cranky

« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2019, 03:24:22 PM »
I remember reading this years ago, I always thought it was hilariously accurate!

The Dog’s Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat’s Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a “good little hunter” I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of “allergies.” I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

The following users thanked this post: Jeff Tanyard, Anarchist, dgcasey, Rosie Scott, Laughing Elephant, Tom Wood

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2019, 06:15:01 PM »
I remember that one, too, Captain.  It never gets old.   :icon_rofl:

Vijaya

« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2019, 05:27:28 AM »
And still I'm a cat person, lol. My poor dog doesn't even know it.

Author of over 100 books and magazine pieces, primarily for children
Vijaya Bodach | Personal Blog | Bodach Books

Anarchist

« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2019, 09:04:06 AM »

Mammasan

« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2019, 09:24:25 AM »
And still I'm a cat person, lol. My poor dog doesn't even know it.

Don't move to Connecticut. They wanna tax cats!

https://kicks1055.com/get-ready-connecticut-the-cat-tax-could-be-coming-soon/

Anarchist

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2019, 01:29:16 PM »

Anarchist

« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2019, 05:42:17 AM »

Captain Cranky

« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2019, 10:02:07 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Anarchist, MelanieMRodriguez

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked

Captain Cranky

« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2019, 03:33:12 PM »

Mammasan

« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2019, 04:55:15 AM »
 Grin

okey dokey

« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2019, 05:37:04 AM »
My preacher friend passed away a few years ago
He liked to recall his days as a young pastor in a small North Carolina town.
Late one night there was a loud knocking on his front door.
It was a young soldier with his young girlfriend.
"Preacher," the soldier said, "I've just got my orders to ship out tomorrow. Will you marry me and my girl tonight?"
But Preacher Justin shook his head.
"I can't do that," he said. "You need a marriage license and then a blood test. This is Friday night and the courthouse will be closed Satuday and Sunday. And it will be the middle of next week before you get the blood test results."
The girl grabbed the soldier's hand. Tears welled up in her eyes.
The soldier turned back to my friend.
"Well Preacher, could you say enough words over us to get us through the night?"

Anarchist

« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2019, 04:58:13 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Captain Cranky, Rosie Scott

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2019, 03:28:43 PM »
Grin

Wow! I remember that sign. That DQ is here in Las Vegas, though a few things have changed since this photo was taken. The DQ is now a tea shop and the Sav-On Drugs is now a CVS.

Mammasan

« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2019, 12:38:46 AM »
Guess the sign didn't really work!

Captain Cranky

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2019, 02:58:44 PM »

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2019, 07:10:22 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Jeff Tanyard

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2019, 08:40:59 AM »
Well, I want a baby panda now.   :heart:

In the meantime, here's a modern Major-General.   :icon_mrgreen:

Marti Talbott

Read The Swindler, a historical romance available at:
Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Kobo & Nook
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QG5K23

Anarchist

« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2019, 09:11:26 AM »

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2019, 09:52:48 PM »

Captain Cranky

« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2019, 01:04:00 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Jeff Tanyard, Anarchist

Anarchist

« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2019, 10:36:15 AM »

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2019, 06:05:44 PM »
I found a new title to read.

Anarchist

« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2019, 12:31:59 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Captain Cranky, MelanieMRodriguez, Rosie Scott

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2019, 02:50:28 PM »
The Avengers: Endgame I hope they show.

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2019, 03:23:08 AM »
 :icon_rofl: Pink fun at THE DEAD DOG HOTEL!  :icon_rofl:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RzriJpYiGjw

okey dokey

« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2019, 04:29:01 AM »
My preacher friend explained that way back when they were translating the Bible into the King James version that paper was hand-made and very expansive. So part of the Creation story was edited.
He said this the real story of the Garden of Eden.

God was taking a much needed rest after six days of very hard work. But then Adam walked up.
"Sorry to bother you God. I've got a problem."
God was perplexed. "I thought I made you nice place in the Garden of Eden."

Adam agreed that the Garden was beautiful and comfortable. There was a nice river for swimming, plenty of tasty fruit, even an apple tree.

He sighed. "But God, I'm very lonely there. I need someone to share life with me. Could you make me a help-mate?"

God scratched his head. "You're right," God said. "You shouldn't have to live alone. I can make you a woman. She'll be perfect in every way. She'll bear your children. But she won't ask you to change the diapers. She'll take care of the 3 am feedings. She'll be perfect.
The woman will do all the house cleaning and dish washing with a smile on her face. Why, she won't fuss even if you stay out all night.
She'll be perfect."

Adam smiled from ear to ear. "That's great, God. Thank you.

God held up his hand. "But it's going to be lot of work and trouble to make a perfect woman. So it's going to cost you."

"That's only fair," Adam agreed. "After all, she'll be perfect. So what will it cost me?'
"An arm and a leg."
Adam was taken aback. "I know it'll take a lot of work for a perfect woman. But an arm and a leg? Wow!'

Adam started to walk away, but turned back.
"God? What could I get for, say, just a rib?"

The following users thanked this post: R H Auslander

Tom Wood

« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2019, 08:30:56 AM »
If you've never seen the movie The Emperor's New Groove, you are missing a treat. If you have, the extracted dialogue for Yzma at IMDB is fun to revisit:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120917/characters/nm0457755

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2019, 05:37:22 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Post-Crisis D

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2019, 05:54:54 AM »

The scenes come from Buffalo Rider (1978).  If the comments on the YouTube video are correct, the cougar scene was unscripted but the cameraman kept filming anyway.

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2019, 06:01:52 AM »

This song even mentions reading.

Also, for those that remember the original video coming out, the girl is 36 years old now.

The following users thanked this post: Rosie Scott

Anarchist

« Reply #141 on: April 24, 2019, 03:55:43 PM »

I'm all for allowing business owners to discriminate. Their house, their rules.

But this "gender surcharge" seems like a bad business decision. lol

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2019, 02:56:33 PM »
This question keeps popping up on Quora:

Why didn't the Nazis use the channel tunnel to invade Britain?

:dizzy :shrug :hehe

100+ answers.

https://www.quora.com/Why-didnt-the-Nazis-use-the-channel-tunnel-to-invade-Britain
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

Mammasan

« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2019, 04:02:00 AM »
Three syringes were found inside the inmate’s rectum. Not mine, he said.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article224069680.html

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2019, 06:07:21 AM »
Three syringes were found inside the inmate’s rectum. Not mine, he said.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article224069680.html

Florida Man always delivers the lulz.   :icon_mrgreen:

Florida Woman isn't quite as prolific, but she sometimes delivers, too:

Florida Woman Pulls Alligator out of Pants During Traffic Stop

Anarchist

« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2019, 02:46:41 PM »

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2019, 05:08:06 PM »
Will I become a bestselling author someday?

Captain Cranky

« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2019, 05:49:12 PM »

Laughing Elephant

« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2019, 01:29:36 AM »

On my usual Sunday stroll, I saw something unusual:

On a public verge banked high, circles of daffodils bowing down to swaying tulips - nothing but buttercups and daisies are the usual sights for this particular area.

It made me smile.

Of course, I'm thinking fairies decided to create some new homes for their elders because the human shops are closer and everyone knows fairies love shopping even more than the Kardashians. *.*

grint

Anarchist

« Reply #149 on: June 11, 2019, 03:52:25 AM »
If this doesn't make you smile, you may be dead inside...

Vijaya

« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2019, 01:03:33 AM »
Aw, sweet. Glad to see I'm not dead yet :)

Author of over 100 books and magazine pieces, primarily for children
Vijaya Bodach | Personal Blog | Bodach Books

Mammasan

« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2019, 07:35:34 AM »
 :hehe

Anarchist

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2019, 04:55:49 AM »

Mammasan

« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2019, 02:25:49 PM »
Eagle who decided to rear its baby hawk dinner instead of eat it.

Captain Cranky

« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2019, 05:43:10 PM »

notthatamanda

« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2019, 11:24:40 PM »
Starting curtains today.  Scissors better be sharp.

Mammasan

« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2019, 02:11:01 PM »
The Presidential Seal displayed behind the President yesterday at a conservative summit had the two-headed bird of the Russian State Seal instead of the American eagle, and, was clutching golf clubs instead of arrows.

Anarchist

« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2019, 02:29:56 PM »

Anarchist

« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2019, 03:16:14 AM »

There are better ways to abbreviate "assorted" (asstd.).

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2019, 09:39:54 AM »

As well as space on the sign for those better ways.

Captain Cranky

« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2019, 02:52:22 PM »

It certainly creates a strong visual for the term sh*@#ing bricks doesn't it?  :icon_rofl:

The following users thanked this post: Anarchist, Rosie Scott

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2019, 05:31:00 PM »
It certainly creates a strong visual for the term sh*@#ing bricks doesn't it?  :icon_rofl:

:littleclap   :icon_rofl:

Anarchist

« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2019, 02:09:32 AM »

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2019, 02:39:16 PM »

Anarchist

« Reply #164 on: August 02, 2019, 04:03:57 AM »
Product (on Amazon):

Review (click the image to enlarge it):

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2019, 10:07:12 PM »
When plants become your pets!

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2019, 01:15:53 AM »

You know, I think I want to make something like that for books.  It will go on the cover and display a sad face when you're not reading it.  Also, it will be one more thing you'll need to change batteries in, as if you don't have enough of those already.  Or, it will be rechargeable, which means another thing to recharge, as if you don't have enough of those already.  Plus, in that latter case, it will probably be a lithium-ion battery which is one more thing that can explode and catch fire and, being that it's on a book cover which is a paper product, that fire is going to have some good fuel to get going.  But, no need to worry because embedded inside the back cover of the book will be a stone slab with a sad face emoticon engraved on it.  So, when the fire inspector goes through the scorched ashes of your home, he (or she) will crouch down over this stone slab, dust off the ashes from the book, spot the sad face emoticon and nod knowingly.  So, even at the end, the book will display the appropriate emoji and that's, like totally, the most important thing EVAH in this day and age.

Anarchist

« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2019, 02:24:33 AM »

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #168 on: August 04, 2019, 12:38:36 AM »

You know, I think I want to make something like that for books.  It will go on the cover and display a sad face when you're not reading it.  Also, it will be one more thing you'll need to change batteries in, as if you don't have enough of those already.  Or, it will be rechargeable, which means another thing to recharge, as if you don't have enough of those already.  Plus, in that latter case, it will probably be a lithium-ion battery which is one more thing that can explode and catch fire and, being that it's on a book cover which is a paper product, that fire is going to have some good fuel to get going.  But, no need to worry because embedded inside the back cover of the book will be a stone slab with a sad face emoticon engraved on it.  So, when the fire inspector goes through the scorched ashes of your home, he (or she) will crouch down over this stone slab, dust off the ashes from the book, spot the sad face emoticon and nod knowingly.  So, even at the end, the book will display the appropriate emoji and that's, like totally, the most important thing EVAH in this day and age.
We can have 'Smartcover' option for books in addition to Hardcover, Paperback, and Kindle editions. Possibly, the cover image for the book can exhibit simple gif animations. :cheers

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #169 on: August 04, 2019, 05:39:30 AM »

Instead of stone, make it out of bronze.  That'll give the archaeologists of the future something to think about.   :icon_mrgreen:

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #170 on: August 15, 2019, 12:16:29 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2019, 01:40:03 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Escapee, AmHere

Anarchist

« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2019, 01:28:24 AM »

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2019, 06:40:44 AM »

Bud Light presents... Real Men of Genius.   :icon_mrgreen:

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2019, 01:09:10 PM »

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #175 on: August 20, 2019, 08:08:06 PM »
World Laziness Day!

I'm not sure why, but this brought to mind the words of wisdom from Lawrence in Office Space:

Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do sh*t.

Anarchist

« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2019, 05:44:15 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/ContagiousLaughter/comments/cswowm/who_needs_a_gym_membership_when_you_can/

I don't know what the hell he's saying, but I still want to have a beer with him.

Anarchist

« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2019, 02:26:24 AM »
Joke:

Did you know that a group of crows is called a murder?

Well, technically it's only a murder if there's probable caws.

The following users thanked this post: Post-Crisis D, Escapee

Anarchist

« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2019, 01:51:03 AM »
Joke:

I asked my wife if I was the only one she's been with.

She said, "Yes, the others were at least sevens or eights".

The following users thanked this post: Captain Cranky, twicebitten, RPatton

Tom Wood

« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2019, 02:39:04 AM »
Star Wars Cats!

Anarchist

« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2019, 09:06:32 AM »
Joke:

My wife has this weird OCD where she arranges the dinner plates by the year they were bought.

It’s an extremely rare dish order.

The following users thanked this post: Escapee

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2019, 04:12:33 PM »
Germany apologizes to Poland:

:clap: :tup3b :Tup2:

Anarchist

« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2019, 09:36:30 AM »

The following users thanked this post: VisitasKeat, RPatton

notthatamanda

« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2019, 09:45:37 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Anarchist, VisitasKeat

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #184 on: September 10, 2019, 03:14:56 PM »
 :icon_rofl: Funny final scene from Demolition Man!  :icon_rofl:

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #185 on: September 10, 2019, 03:31:08 PM »

Anarchist

« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2019, 03:04:14 AM »
C'mon, dude. Less anger, more situational awareness.

Captain Cranky

« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2019, 07:04:21 PM »

Anarchist

« Reply #188 on: September 19, 2019, 02:18:48 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2019, 03:59:11 AM »

* If you're unfamiliar with the current Area 51 raid, you can get the gist here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/20/us/area-51-raid.html

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #190 on: September 21, 2019, 11:43:45 AM »
* If you're unfamiliar with the current Area 51 raid, you can get the gist here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/20/us/area-51-raid.html

The following users thanked this post: Lynn, Anarchist

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2019, 04:31:33 AM »
This is actually author related, but it did make me smile. I love it when some random person walks into Amazon little bookstore and orders one of my paperbacks. Especially one that hasn't seen any love in months. Seeing a book jump over 4.5 million spots in the ranking is enough to make anyone smile.   Grin

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Epic Novel unlocked
    • Just4kix Books
« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2019, 06:02:15 AM »
This is actually author related, but it did make me smile. I love it when some random person walks into Amazon little bookstore and orders one of my paperbacks. Especially one that hasn't seen any love in months. Seeing a book jump over 4.5 million spots in the ranking is enough to make anyone smile.   Grin

[/quote

:clap: I know the feeling only too well - unfortunately it doesn't happen very often   :icon_rolleyes:

Anarchist

« Reply #193 on: October 17, 2019, 03:53:26 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #194 on: November 11, 2019, 09:17:06 AM »

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2019, 01:01:10 AM »
Wonderful students and a sportive teacher!

Funny flash mob!

:icon_rofl: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu6ho9ODJ8w  :icon_rofl:

Anarchist

« Reply #196 on: January 08, 2020, 09:53:44 AM »
I'm not gay. But I may have a crush on Gervais.

Shoe

« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2020, 10:06:07 AM »
Worthy of discussion but probably not in a lighthearted thread such as this.
Martin Luther King: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2020, 06:33:27 PM »
What would you say to "The Shining Twins" when you sight them in a deserted corridor?

Metaphorical hint:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8LUoTKKRuc

Anarchist

« Reply #199 on: January 13, 2020, 01:08:03 AM »

Anarchist

« Reply #200 on: January 20, 2020, 02:49:33 AM »

The following users thanked this post: PJ Post

VisitasKeat

• Short Novel unlocked
« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2020, 12:48:10 AM »

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2020, 07:13:05 AM »
Way to make money!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qNseEVlaCl4

:icon_rofl:

Bastiat would have liked that one, I'll bet.   :icon_lol2:

Mammasan

« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2020, 02:36:36 PM »
You can watch the full stage version of Phantom of the Opera for free on Youtube this weekend only. It's very good, especially the guy who sings the Phantom.

Mammasan

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Epic Novel unlocked
    • Just4kix Books