Author Topic: Current issues...  (Read 2921 times)

Simon Haynes

Current issues...
« on: October 24, 2018, 05:35:54 PM »
I'm with Payoneer and I've been very happy with their service so far.

The only thing I'm stuck with is using my UK payoneer account with my UK amazon affiliates account.

The UK affiliates account requires the account/bank details in a certain format, which payoneer doesn't seem to provide. (An IBAN, for one.)  Searched all over the web for this, with no luck. Lots of people giving up, not much else.

I can provide more details if this is something they can look into.

ETA: the other thing I can't find out is what the charges per transaction are like, if I apply for one of their debit cards and use it here in Australia for small purchases.

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
Re: Current issues...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 05:47:49 PM »
Send me the UK issue and I'll pass it on. In theory, Amazon UK should be able to pay you in pounds, into payoneer.

From memory, the IBAN was tricky to find, but its usually a head office. But lets ask and see what comes back.

There should not be a fee for using the card. Just the conversion from A$ into US$.

But ask that question too, and I'll send both on.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

ilamont

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 04:34:22 AM »
I have not had a good experience with Payoneer. Setup was not smooth, and after using the service for a year the service prevented me from paying one of my regular service providers in Europe. I've gone back to PayPal - not willingly, but because it's my only option.
I am the author of Lean Media: How to focus creativity, streamline production, and create media that audiences love. Lean Media website, Lean Media blog. I am also the publisher of IN 30 MINUTES guides.

Follow me on Twitter at @ilamont.

Simon Haynes

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 09:35:25 PM »
I know this is an old topic but I thought I'd update it: Payoneer set up a special UK account for me with the info required to connect it with Amazon Affiliates UK. (E.g. the IBAN and so on.)