Author Topic: Anyone using AllAuthor at the moment?  (Read 343 times)

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
Anyone using AllAuthor at the moment?
« on: September 19, 2023, 02:43:08 AM »
Anyone using AllAuthor at the moment?

I keep getting their emails, but I've only got 4 books listed.

I was wondering if paying so you can list all of them was worth it, and if their paid features work at all.

Anyone?
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

alhawke

Re: Anyone using AllAuthor at the moment?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 04:11:35 AM »
No  :icon_sad:
I really like Allauthor, and I encourage people to become a free member, but I think the cost for their promotion is too high. They don't have an email based promotion. It's website based. So it's pretty limited exposure. You get some graphics that they'll send to you with the package. I think it's like 20 backgrounds with your cover. I've used them before a few times for ads. And when you first pay, your book will be at the top of the stack. But then it'll drop down with the thousand of other authors who've paid for membership.

I enter their cover contest on occasion. That's a nice way to get some publicity too. I also throw in my vote all the time.

So, I participate in their site, but I don't see a huge benefit to their marketing.

The following users thanked this post: TimothyEllis, djmills