Author Topic: Reports on D2D  (Read 2101 times)

Doglover

Reports on D2D
« on: August 02, 2019, 04:15:48 PM »
I'm confused (again) about how to find reports on D2D. I click on reports and all it tells me is about this month and last. It doesn't tell me which books have sold or give me an option to look any further.

How do I find this information? I only have a few books on there, but it would be useful to know which ones are selling.

Jeff Tanyard

Re: Reports on D2D
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 05:38:01 PM »
On the left side of the reports page, you should see a menu.  It looks like this:

Under Charts, click on "Popular."  This will provide you with several kinds of charts:

Then you just click on whichever one you want.

You can also make custom charts.

I personally love D2D's reporting system.  With the custom chart option, it's basically endlessly customizable.  It's the gold standard in this industry, in my opinion.
v  v  v  v  v    Short Stories    v  v  v  v  v    vv FREE! vv

Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy (some day) | Author Website

The following users thanked this post: Doglover

Doglover

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 06:12:03 PM »
I don't have the custom charts option and the others don't tell me which books have sold, except the current month.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 06:40:03 PM »
I don't have the custom charts option and the others don't tell me which books have sold, except the current month.

What time period are you trying to find data for?

Doglover

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 06:53:15 PM »

What time period are you trying to find data for?
Nothing specific, just want to know how to find out what books have sold, what quantity, in each month. Like I can on Amazon.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 07:39:44 PM »
All right... I'm not entirely sure I understand what you want, but here goes nothing...

Without creating any custom charts, here's what you do.  Look at the first image I posted above and find the link for "Sales by Book so far this Month" on your Reports dashboard.  Click on that link.

Now look to the lower left of your screen.  You should see this:

Where it says "Interval," click on the arrow next to "This Month."  You should see a menu pop up:

Then you select "Custom" and set your start and end dates to whatever you want.  This will display the number of each book sold per that time period.  You can set it for any month you want for as far back as your account has existed.

I hope that helps.  :)

The following users thanked this post: Doglover, 123mlh

Doglover

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 08:04:14 PM »
 :tup3b Thankyou. That is just what I wanted.  :clap: