Other & Off-Topics > Bar & Grill [Public]

Make Your Fellow Board Members Smile Thread

(1/42) > >>

Michelle Louring:
Okay, cards on the table: I was basically born a grumpy old geezer. I have on more than one occasion yelled at neighborhood kids to "Get off my lawn!"
But I try to keep Grumpy Michelle contained by encouraging others to spread positivity (as long as it's not those darn kids...), so I thought my first thread on this forum should be a completely off-topic, positive one  Grin

Basically, I want you all to share funny stories, jokes, pictures of puppies and whatever else you think might put a smile on someone's face. 
But don't worry, we can totally make a separate "Rant About Everything"-thread as well!

guest14:
CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
THERE’S A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. WHO’S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE-UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES.
SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS.
I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND THERE’S OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT BECAUSE IT'S REALLY SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.

Post-Crisis D:
Not funny, but I think this might be impressive enough to be worthy of a smile.

This video was recorded and filmed in a single take and is also a very good vocal and musical performance.

Simon Haynes:
I posted this on Twitter a couple of days ago, hence the brevity (for once, not usually my thing ...):

I once had to speak at a primary school

Teacher: Who likes Harry Potter?

Kids: YAY!

Teacher: Isn't JK Rowling amazing?

Kids: YAY YAY!

T: Well, we have a wonderful surprise for you today!

Kids: REALLY!?

Parents: OMG WHAT!?

Me: Uh-oh

T: Yes, it's SIMON HAYNES

... crickets. Small boy crying.

Michelle Louring:

--- Quote from: Tobias Roote on September 20, 2018, 05:30:26 PM ---SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS.
I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND THERE’S OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT BECAUSE IT'S REALLY SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.

--- End quote ---

Snorted water up my nose, but I guess I asked for that  :icon_lol:

I'm out of puppy pictures, so you guys need to make do with an owl in a scarf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version