Author Topic: Who uses trackerbox?  (Read 1043 times)

MelanieMRodriguez

Who uses trackerbox?
« on: November 01, 2018, 05:10:02 AM »
You know this fabulous thing? http://www.storyboxsoftware.com/#TrackerBox

I am going to download it to try it out since it has 45 days on it. How has it held out for anyone though? Has it kept a close enough eye on all your sales through the different platforms? I am looking for something like that. I liked the look of book report but I can only find amazon in it. This covers it looks like about everything.

Any good or bad experiences with it? It's pricy but if it really pulls all your sales across platforms, it could save time. Time is important to me.

Or is there even better software out there that will pull data across channels like it?

elleoco

Re: Who uses trackerbox?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 06:11:14 AM »
I use it and have for a number of years. It's held up fine with regular updates when one of the vendors changes the form of its report, etc. My only wish would be that the payments from non-U.S. countries were reported in dollars, not the local currency, but I see how this would be impossible as exchange rates fluctuate. Mostly I want to know copies of each book sold. Since I'm in KU, pages read screws that up, but TB tracks pages read too.