Author Topic: [Jeff Tanyard] Works in progress: Wheel of Fire + other  (Read 9430 times)

Jeff Tanyard

[Jeff Tanyard] Works in progress: Wheel of Fire + other
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:56:59 AM »
Please scroll down to the latest post in this thread for the current sale, update, announcement, or whatever.

In the meantime, my books are in my sig.  I encourage you to check them out.  The links are tagged with Timothy Ellis's affiliate code, so it's also a way to support the site.  Thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting my work.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 06:00:23 PM by Jeff Tanyard »
v  v  v  v  v    Short Stories    v  v  v  v  v    vv FREE! vv

Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy (some day) | Author Website

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Cities of Mars is on sale for 99 cents
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 03:49:08 PM »
Cities of Mars is one of the featured titles in Patty Jansen's 99-cent promotion.  All books are 99 cents.

These promotions are a great way to try out new (to you) authors without laying out a lot of money.  Please take a moment to browse the selection.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting independent authors like me.

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] WiP: Book 3, Wheel of Fire
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 05:42:39 PM »
Second draft is done.  Hoping to get this book out the door within a month or so.   :cheers

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] 99-cent promotion this weekend
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 04:02:17 PM »
Patty Jansen is running her 99-cent book promotion this weekend.  All books are 99 cents.  My own Caverns of Mercury is one of the featured titles.  Check it out:

These promotions are a great way to try out new authors without spending a lot of money.  Please take a moment to browse the selection.

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Work in progress: Wheel of Fire #3
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 05:11:04 PM »
Patty Jansen is running her 99-cent book promotion this weekend.  All books are 99 cents.  My own Hostile Planet is one of the featured titles.  Check it out:

These promotions are a great way to try out new authors without spending a lot of money.  Please take a moment to browse the selection.

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Work in Progress: Wheel of Fire #3
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 12:58:42 PM »
Patty Jansen's at it again!  All books are 99 cents.  My own Mind Games is among the featured titles.  Check it out:

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Wheel of Fire #3, Ruined Worlds, now available!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 11:42:02 AM »

If you pick up a copy, I hope you enjoy it.  In the meantime, thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting indie authors like me.   :cheers

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] First Bookbub results
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 10:14:10 AM »
I had my first Bookbub.   :banana:

I made a blog post detailing the results and the things I did to get ready for it.  Screenshots, too, for those who are interested.

I'd like to thank everyone who downloaded the book, and I'd especially like to thank everyone who has already purchased books 2 and 3 of the trilogy.  I hope you enjoy Dale's adventures in space.  :)

Thanks to all my readers, regardless of which of my stories you've read.  I appreciate you all more than you'll ever know.  From the bottom of my heart, thanks for supporting my work.   :cheers

Captain Cranky

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Thanks, Bookbub! :D
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 11:57:16 AM »
Yay, congratulations!

I hadn't opened my bookbub emails for the past few days so I went and checked and sure enough there you were  grint Well done, I hope you get more sell-though and can get some traction. For what it's worth I read Clouds of Venus a while back
If you dare nothing, then when the day is over nothing is all you will have gained. -Neil Gaiman

The following users thanked this post: Jeff Tanyard

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 12:04:42 PM »
Yay, congratulations!

Thanks!   :icon_mrgreen:

I hope you get more sell-though and can get some traction.

From your lips to the readers' ears.  Fingers crossed.   :ices_angel_g:

For what it's worth I read Clouds of Venus a while back

You're ahead of the curve.   :cool:

Captain Cranky

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2019, 08:03:26 PM »
Hey, how'd you go? Did you get much sell-through?
If you dare nothing, then when the day is over nothing is all you will have gained. -Neil Gaiman

notthatamanda

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 09:29:59 PM »
Congrats!
If you do AMS I suggest pushing hard with them now to keep your rank and visibility up.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 06:54:00 AM »
Hey, how'd you go? Did you get much sell-through?

Paid sales are trucking along.  I think--though I haven't run the numbers today--that I've either recouped the cost of the Bookbub or I'm very close to doing so.  I've already had my best-ever month on every retailer except Kobo.

It looks like I might be getting traction on Barnes & Noble.  It's still too early to declare that, but if I am, then that alone makes the Bookbub worthwhile to me.  Previously, I only had traction at Apple and Amazon, and I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get the ball rolling at other retailers.

Kobo has been the biggest disappointment.  Free giveaways there simply don't translate into paid sales of the other books at all.  I've given away over 2000 copies of Clouds of Venus on Kobo since the Bookbub, but I haven't had a single sale of the other books.  The conventional wisdom about Kobo seems to be confirmed once again: Kobo customers prefer higher prices.  It's a paradox, but it's true nonetheless.

I made my first paid sales on Google Play on Sunday.  I've only just recently put my stuff on Google Play via PublishDrive, so that retailer is totally new to me.  Not sure what to expect, frankly.

Congrats!
If you do AMS I suggest pushing hard with them now to keep your rank and visibility up.

Thanks!  I don't do click ads.  I've never really understood them, and I don't really trust the accounting system, and that's just too many unknowns, especially when the risk is watching your money slowly dribble away like a stock option's time value.  I could take the time to try to learn everything, but I only have so much time, and I'd rather be writing the next book.  I'm a slow-enough writer as it is; I don't need to slow myself down further.  I may give ads like that a try some day, but they're not on my radar at the moment.  I'll stick with the usual promoters for now.

Captain Cranky

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2019, 09:18:43 AM »

Paid sales are trucking along.  I think--though I haven't run the numbers today--that I've either recouped the cost of the Bookbub or I'm very close to doing so.  I've already had my best-ever month on every retailer except Kobo.

It looks like I might be getting traction on Barnes & Noble.  It's still too early to declare that, but if I am, then that alone makes the Bookbub worthwhile to me.  Previously, I only had traction at Apple and Amazon, and I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get the ball rolling at other retailers.

Kobo has been the biggest disappointment.  Free giveaways there simply don't translate into paid sales of the other books at all.  I've given away over 2000 copies of Clouds of Venus on Kobo since the Bookbub, but I haven't had a single sale of the other books.  The conventional wisdom about Kobo seems to be confirmed once again: Kobo customers prefer higher prices.  It's a paradox, but it's true nonetheless.

I made my first paid sales on Google Play on Sunday.  I've only just recently put my stuff on Google Play via PublishDrive, so that retailer is totally new to me.  Not sure what to expect, frankly.

Yeah Kobo is like that, from what I hear. My experience with them is only as a reader and I really like them. They are more expensive but they also price-match, after you buy the book if you email them the details of the cheaper one (usually on Amazon) they will credit you with the difference. Sometimes that's a bit of a hassle though, if you can just buy it cheaper on Amazon to begin with. Occasionally I've also had to chase up a purchase that wasn't auto-delivered or a payment that didn't process correctly, I've never had that issue with Amazon. The good thing about that though is I've always been able to get in touch with someone, and it's clear they took the time to read my email, and responded promptly. I think Amazon has a better search function, though Kobo's isn't bad. I think if Kobo streamlined some things a little better, the potential would definitely be there to be a bigger competitor. I know if they did, I'd use them all the time, I prefer their storefront for the most part.

Anyway let us know how it goes, well done!  grint

notthatamanda

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2019, 12:38:54 PM »

The only thing I can figure out about Kobo is as more people go wide, visibility is shrinking.  Of course that doesn't explain why the read through on my permafrees has dropped off so dramatically.  I keep applying for their promos, they are cheap enough and the ones that take 10% don't cost anything up front, which is nice.  I love their website, I wish I could make better use of it.  :(

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2019, 12:53:33 PM »
Okay, I just added up the sales of books 2 and 3.  I've sold 234 copies of those two books alone since--and including--February 20.  That's across all retailers.  I previously estimated I'd need somewhere in the neighborhood of 250-300 sales of those two books in order for the Bookbub to recoup its costs, so we're nearly there.  And the reports from D2D come a day late, so I don't know what Tuesday's numbers are, and the reports from PublishDrive seem to lag by at least a couple of days--and four days when a weekend's involved--so Sunday's figures might be the latest I have from Google Play.

I expect to recoup the cost of the Featured Deal by the end of the week, and that's a conservative estimate.  I might have recouped it already depending on what the lagging reports will show.  And I'll still have the "tail" going for a while, so this Bookbub has been a win for me any way you slice it.  (Except for the Kobo part.   :icon_rolleyes:)

Needless to say, I'm very pleased, and I can't thank Bookbub and my readers enough.   :heart: :icon_mrgreen: :cheers

The only thing I can figure out about Kobo is as more people go wide, visibility is shrinking.  Of course that doesn't explain why the read through on my permafrees has dropped off so dramatically.  I keep applying for their promos, they are cheap enough and the ones that take 10% don't cost anything up front, which is nice.  I love their website, I wish I could make better use of it.  :(

Yeah, I do the same.  I love their 40%-off promos and holiday promos, and I've made sales almost every time I've participated in those.  Their in-house promos are the only things that have worked for me, though.  I simply can't get sales there on a daily basis.  It's frustrating.  If I can get traction on Barnes & Noble and Google Play, though, then that will do a hell of a lot to ease my frustration.   grint

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Bookbub + 2 weeks
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2019, 02:21:39 PM »
Two weeks after the Bookbub, here are a few more interesting facts.

I've definitely recouped the cost of the promotion.  Took about a week.  Everything since then has been the cherry on top.

I'm getting steady downloads of Clouds of Venus on Barnes & Noble and Google Play as well as a handful of sales of the other books.  It looks like I'm building some momentum there.

I took Clouds of Venus off permafree on Kobo for strategic reasons, but I've reconsidered my strategy, and I'm making it free again starting on the 8th.  I always reserve the right to change course, because in this biz, you kind of have to adapt to circumstances on the fly.

Free downloads on Amazon have fallen to under a hundred per day.  I've already booked the next promotion.

I've collected a nice group of new followers on Bookbub.  A number of people there have also recommended Clouds of Venus, and that feels really good.  I'm getting new notifications of this sort every day.

I've already grossed more in March on D2D than I did in January.  And March is only five days old.

I've moved at least one copy of every single published work since the Bookbub.  That includes my short stories.  Strangely, though, the only paid sales on Amazon have been of the two trilogy books.  The sales of the other books have all been on D2D.  There's a lesson there about different retailers having different audiences with different tastes and spending habits.

Free downloads on Google Play spiked on the day of the Bookbub and then declined in the usual exponential fashion.  The decline bottomed out, though, at 7 copies on March 3rd.  I've had 14 and 12 downloads on the 4th and 5th, respectively.  I've also had a paid sale on each of those days.  So it looks like I might have a trickle of "traction" going on there.  We'll know more definitively as time goes by.  Just as a reminder, I was getting absolutely nothing on GP before the Bookbub.  No sales, no free downloads, nada.  So anything above "zero" is a win in my book as far as this retailer is concerned.

When I got the acceptance email from Bookbub back in January, the book had 23 reviews and a 3.9 star average.  It currently has 34 reviews with a 4.0 star average.  So the promotion has increased the book's social proof, even if only a little bit.

So that's where I'm at right now.  More money rolling in means I can afford to promote a little more.  And if enough money rolls in, I'll take a hard look at audio production.

The following users thanked this post: Captain Cranky

notthatamanda

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Bookbub + 2 weeks
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2019, 09:46:09 PM »
Congrats!  I'm doing the same thing, putting the money into promotion and I just started reading up on audio last night.  Findaway looks promising but I have a lot more research ahead of me.  May the good times continue.

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Wheel of Fire discount for Kobo VIP members
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2019, 03:48:35 PM »
All three Wheel of Fire books are currently available to Kobo VIP members for 40% off.  This deal runs through the weekend.

I had a snag at Kobo, and Hostile Planet was briefly unavailable at the store, but customer service straightened everything out.  Once again, Kobo's people are top notch.  They're an absolute joy to work with and valuable allies to have when things go wrong.

notthatamanda

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2019, 08:41:48 PM »
All three Wheel of Fire books are currently available to Kobo VIP members for 40% off.  This deal runs through the weekend.

I had a snag at Kobo, and Hostile Planet was briefly unavailable at the store, but customer service straightened everything out.  Once again, Kobo's people are top notch.  They're an absolute joy to work with and valuable allies to have when things go wrong.

I'm in that sale too.  I never thought to check that the book was available, thanks for mentioning that.  My book looks fine though, still no sales.  I really don't know how to advertise the Kobo promos.  It seems pointless to use a bookbub ad on a VIP sale because there's no way to guarantee a VIP member sees it.  I have a couple of compilation sales this week too, but at $4.99 I think they are too expensive for bookbub ads.

I love Kobo and their staff too, but after a great start there last year, it's really stalled.  I sell more on Apple, a lot more.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2019, 04:23:30 AM »
I'm in that sale too. 

Good luck!  :)

I never thought to check that the book was available, thanks for mentioning that.

The book's unavailability was entirely my own fault, not Kobo's.  I uploaded a new file to correct a couple of typos, but I screwed it up, and the result was the whole product page disappearing until I could publish again with everything done correctly.  I should have known better than to make any changes so close to a promotion.   :icon_redface:

I really don't know how to advertise the Kobo promos. 

Me neither.   :shrug

I sell more on Apple, a lot more.

Same here.  I've got traction on Apple, but I can't seem to get any momentum going on Kobo regardless of what I do.  It's frustrating.

The following users thanked this post: notthatamanda

notthatamanda

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2019, 06:24:09 AM »
I sold one today!  It was one of my standalones too, which never sell.  Hope you had some luck.
I am way too excited about this, but it's been kind of a long week, so I'll take it.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2019, 11:20:25 AM »
I sold one today!  It was one of my standalones too, which never sell.  Hope you had some luck.
I am way too excited about this, but it's been kind of a long week, so I'll take it.

Congratulations.    :cheers   :icon_mrgreen:

I've made one sale of each book so far.  I usually make sales during these promos, but not many, so I'm pleased with whatever I get.

notthatamanda

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2019, 11:35:19 AM »
Oh that's great, congratulations.  I decided to throw some money at some bookbub ads on the compilation.  I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.

notthatamanda

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2019, 06:00:02 AM »
I ran Bookbub ads over the weekend.  Got two clicks in Canada and sold two box sets there.  Also spent the $20 budget for the US and got nothing.  I can't say for certain that the two Canadian clicks led to sales, I have a different compilation in a sale on Kobo and I got one there with no ads.  So if there's a Kobo code I haven't cracked it, not even close.
Hope you did better.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2019, 06:36:30 AM »
I ran Bookbub ads over the weekend.  Got two clicks in Canada and sold two box sets there.  Also spent the $20 budget for the US and got nothing.  I can't say for certain that the two Canadian clicks led to sales, I have a different compilation in a sale on Kobo and I got one there with no ads.  So if there's a Kobo code I haven't cracked it, not even close.
Hope you did better.

Yeah, that's tough.  When you don't have traction at a retailer, that twenty bucks is going to be hard to recoup.  I hope you broke even, or at least didn't lose too much.  Even though it's not a huge amount of money, it still wears at you from a psychological standpoint.

About a year ago, I entered Clouds of Venus in Kobo's 10-dollar "Science fiction free page" promotion.  I was hoping that would give me some traction, but that didn't happen.  After the initial flurry of downloads, the free download rate settled down to about what it was before the book was on the free page.  No sell-through, either, from that promo.

Since then, I've only applied for Kobo promos that take a percentage instead of costing money up front.  It simply doesn't make financial sense for me, at this point, to do otherwise.  If I ever get momentum there, then I'll reevaluate, because what didn't work before might start working.  But until something changes, I'm not throwing any more money at Kobo promotions.

So far during this weekend's promotion, I've sold four copies of Hostile Planet, three of Mind Games, and three of Ruined Worlds.  These numbers are typical for how my books perform during Kobo's 40%-off promotions.

Once the promo ends, I expect paid sales to drop back down to one every couple of weeks or so.  Until the next in-house promotion, that is.   :shrug

But any paid sales are better than none, and I value every sale.  There are plenty of authors out there who sell nothing at all, and I try to keep all this stuff in perspective as best I can.

notthatamanda

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2019, 08:28:59 AM »
Yeah, that's tough.  When you don't have traction at a retailer, that twenty bucks is going to be hard to recoup.  I hope you broke even, or at least didn't lose too much.  Even though it's not a huge amount of money, it still wears at you from a psychological standpoint.

About a year ago, I entered Clouds of Venus in Kobo's 10-dollar "Science fiction free page" promotion.  I was hoping that would give me some traction, but that didn't happen.  After the initial flurry of downloads, the free download rate settled down to about what it was before the book was on the free page.  No sell-through, either, from that promo.

Since then, I've only applied for Kobo promos that take a percentage instead of costing money up front.  It simply doesn't make financial sense for me, at this point, to do otherwise.  If I ever get momentum there, then I'll reevaluate, because what didn't work before might start working.  But until something changes, I'm not throwing any more money at Kobo promotions.

So far during this weekend's promotion, I've sold four copies of Hostile Planet, three of Mind Games, and three of Ruined Worlds.  These numbers are typical for how my books perform during Kobo's 40%-off promotions.

Once the promo ends, I expect paid sales to drop back down to one every couple of weeks or so.  Until the next in-house promotion, that is.   :shrug

But any paid sales are better than none, and I value every sale.  There are plenty of authors out there who sell nothing at all, and I try to keep all this stuff in perspective as best I can.

Thanks for the support.  I'm the one who set the budget and took off for the weekend so I can't complain about it.  :doh: I was just surprised by the results.  It seems to me that most of the Kobo promos are pay as you go now, versus pay up front.  The free pages are still pay up front but I do recoup the cost from those, conahura, knock wood, YMMV, etc, etc and so forth.   I've never gotten an editor's pick free page, but I'd like the chance to see how that goes, with my perma frees.

I put the price in the button (I just use the bookbub ad generator) and I'm really glad I did that, since the box set was $4.99 US.   I wanted to hopefully eliminate people who wouldn't pay that much.   Could have been much worse I suppose.

One more night in the 40% off sale, crossing my fingers for us.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2019, 08:40:31 AM »
One more night in the 40% off sale, crossing my fingers for us.

Good luck!  :)

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Sci-Fi Fantastic permafree group promo
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2019, 04:07:45 PM »
Clouds of Venus is in C. Gockel's permafree book group promotion.  All books are FREE.  Check it out:

Direct link:  https://storyoriginapp.com/to/oExWb4DN

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Kobo sale!
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2019, 06:53:14 PM »
My Free Space trilogy is available as a box set at Kobo and Walmart.  Right now, Kobo customers in the United States can get it at half the usual price as part of Kobo's Independence Day sale.

http://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-free-space-trilogy

This sale runs through July 4.

Also, from July 1-July 8, Mind Games and Ruined Worlds will be 40% off for Kobo VIP customers.

Thanks for reading, Kobo customers, and thanks for supporting my work.   :cheers

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Work in progress: Wheel of Fire, book 4
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2019, 01:35:11 PM »
Clouds of Venus is in a group promotion.  All books are free.  SF and Fantasy.  This promotion runs through October 3rd.  Check it out:

Fantastic Journeys

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Free Space trilogy 40% off at Kobo
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2019, 04:29:13 PM »
Kobo is running a 40%-off sale for certain box sets.  My Free Space trilogy box set is among them.  Check it out:

Promo code: NOVSALE

Direct link:  https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/p/nov40box

Promotion runs through November 18th.

notthatamanda

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2019, 09:49:47 PM »
Good luck with the promo, I have 3 in it, sold one so far.  Kobo, I just can't make it work.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2019, 06:58:46 AM »
Thanks.  Yeah, it's tough for me on Kobo, too.  I've never figured out how to get some momentum going there.  I usually make sales from their in-house promos, though, so maybe I'll earn a few bucks this weekend.   :shrug

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Work in progress: Wheel of Fire, book 4
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2019, 07:35:48 PM »
One of our editor/proofreader members has offered to promote our books for free, and I've taken her up on it.

https://proofreadebooks.com/2019/11/26/clouds-of-venus-free-space-trilogy-book-1/

Thanks, Ebook Proofreading!

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Auxiliary's Revenge is now live
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2020, 07:54:08 PM »
Book 4 of Wheel of Fire, Auxiliary's Revenge, is now available.

Jerry Harper is back home, recovering from his injuries. It won't be for long. He's a strategic asset now, and the government is eager to send him back into action. They want to protect him better on his next war patrol, so he's assigned to a new station: the Agrarian Commonwealth's new battleship. He and the fleet soon jump out and begin their mission.

While in space, horrifying news arrives. The Reliants have invented a doomsday weapon, a virus that targets the Agrarian genetic code. They begin deploying it, and Agrarians are killed by the billions. Jerry is tasked with using his electrokinesis to find the virus's production facility so that a coordinated attack can be made. It might be the only chance the Commonwealth gets before the galaxy's Agrarians are exterminated.

Jerry's health is in rapid decline due to his electrokinesis. He can't afford to push himself. But a Rifleman does his duty, even if it kills him.

Store links:

Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084SV9H7X

Walmart

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Auxiliary-s-Revenge-eBook/148855330

Barnes & Noble

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/2940163871681

Apple

https://books.apple.com/us/book/id1499041148

Kobo

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/auxiliary-s-revenge

Scribd

https://www.scribd.com/book/447002300/Auxiliary-s-Revenge-Wheel-of-Fire-4
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 08:51:14 AM by Jeff Tanyard »

notthatamanda

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Wheel of Fire book 4, Auxiliary's Revenge, now available
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2020, 08:56:41 PM »
Good luck!

notthatamanda

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Wheel of Fire book 4, Auxiliary's Revenge, now available
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2020, 12:26:34 AM »
Why is the only thing on your comment on Jeff's new release announcement links to your own books? I sincerely hope that was an error.

Jeff Tanyard

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Free Space box set 40% off at Kobo
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2020, 05:11:36 PM »
The Free Space trilogy box set is on sale at Kobo.  It's 40% off through April 1st.  Make sure to use the promo code.

https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/p/mar40off

notthatamanda

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2020, 09:39:37 PM »
I'm in that one too. Good luck.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2020, 08:09:20 AM »
I'm in that one too. Good luck.

Good luck to you, too!  :)

Jeff Tanyard

Re: [Jeff Tanyard] Free books! :D
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2020, 05:57:53 PM »
My book Clouds of Venus is in two group promotions. 

All books are FREE. 

Check it out:

Direct link:  https://storyoriginapp.com/to/aai2e5g

Direct link:  https://storyoriginapp.com/to/DvDapB6

Thanks for supporting indie authors.  :)