Author Topic: Audible book sales  (Read 323 times)

alhawke

Audible book sales
« on: July 30, 2023, 01:18:55 AM »
I'm learning that tracking my new audiobook sales is near impossible. But one thing that's surprising is I still haven't seen any sales at all by ACX since May via Findaway. Are Audible book sales delayed for you guys? Or is something going on with my Findaway account?

I know I've had sales after monitoring ranking. Not to mention I just ran a promo via Written Word Media and sold 12 Chirp audios last week and none are showing from any other vendors. So it could be delayed payment by outside vendors. :shrug

The Bass Bagwhan

Re: Audible book sales
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 10:35:16 PM »
I'm in a similar situation with Authors Republic and as much as it's annoying, it makes sense that any sales data must at least lag over to the following month.

alhawke

Re: Audible book sales
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 12:51:37 AM »
I'm in a similar situation with Authors Republic and as much as it's annoying, it makes sense that any sales data must at least lag over to the following month.
Thanks Bass Bagwhan! There's no lag for Chirp for Findaway. I find that it's instantaneous with Chirp, probably because of their close association.

Of course, my biggest concern is that sales aren't being counted. I've seen the ranking change on ACX, but no subsequent sales.

I'll keep an eye on it and keep you guys posted. Hopefully it's just delayed.