Author Topic: There's no buy box for large print  (Read 904 times)

notthatamanda

There's no buy box for large print
« on: October 18, 2019, 04:39:48 AM »
I really wanted to do a large print edition and when it first went on sale it did not have its own buy box, then it disappeared completely.  Well not really.  You have to click on "Show all three formats and editions" and then it brings up Kindle and Hardcover and then next to the hardcover there is a tiny > which if you click on it, will show you the large print edition.

I expressed my concern to Author Central that no one could find it and they said that this is controlled by an algorithm to create the best user experience so as soon as people start buying it they will show it better.  But...

I bought one.  We needed a new litter box and we still have an unopened twenty five pound bag of rabbit feed so I bought it to get the free shipping.  It was a mental health decision.  If it stayed unranked forever that would be seriously depressing.

Marti Talbott

Re: There's no buy box for large print
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 01:12:53 PM »
Several of my books are in large print and as far as I can tell, no one has ever bought that version. You know how to find it, right? If not, you have to click on that little link that says "See all 4 formats and editions."

I know they will come up when readers search for large print, but that's all I know.
Read The Swindler, a historical romance available at:
Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Kobo & Nook
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QG5K23

The following users thanked this post: notthatamanda