Author Topic: Editor Specializing in Speculative Fiction -- New Client Discounts!  (Read 1193 times)

Bodie Dykstra

• Tag Line unlocked
Hey authors!

I'm Bodie, an editor who specializes in working with speculative fiction. I provide three services to fit the needs and budget of your project: single-pass editing to correct the text ($6.50/1000 words), double-pass editing to improve the text ($9.50/1000 words), and complex editing (ask for a quote) for authors seeking substantial rewriting or authors who speak English as a second language.

New clients get a $50.00 discount on any manuscript over 50,000 words.

Not sure if I'm the right editor for you? No problem. I'll edit a free 1000-word sample. There's no obligation to make a purchase.

Check out my website at www.bdediting.com or send an email to bodie@bdediting.com for more information!

Testimonials

"Bodie exceeded the glowing testimonials I'd read. He is affordable, prompt, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. A true professional. I can finally sigh in relief knowing I've found an editor I can move forward with in my career."
--Robert D. Armstrong, USA Today bestselling author of The World Apart series

"I feel genuinely grateful to have had Bodie work on my manuscript. He has an eye for detail and a real feel for storytelling that helped me turn a good story into a polished manuscript. His professionalism was first rate and his work of the highest standard. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services and will be sure to work with him again on future projects."
--Michael Hughes, author of World War 26

"Bodie did a killer job. The edits were quick, thorough, and helped bring out my voice as a writer. Personally, I consider myself to be a bit of a grammar snob, so I have high standards for editors. Bodie met them all. Highly recommended. Oh, and the style sheet he provided was something I had never seen another editor do, but I loved it."
--Stuart Thaman, international best-selling author of The Goblin Wars series

"Bodie was a pleasure to work with. His editing was quick, thorough, and punctual. He tailors his services to provide precisely what your manuscript needs. Highly recommended."
--Nat Kozinn, author of the Chosen Different series

"I can't recommend Bodie enough for fiction works. His service was fast and efficient, and really brought out the best in my prose. I will certainly hire him again for similar projects."
--Ethan Fox, author of the World of Orochi series

"Bodie responded quickly to my email inquiry requesting rush editing services for a non-traditional project over a holiday weekend. He was prompt, insightful, and willing to offer additional help when I had follow-up questions regarding grammar and punctuation. He took great care to correct mistakes while being respectful of my informal voice and writing style. I appreciated the prompt turnaround, the transparency in pricing, and his friendly support."
--Katy Morrison, author of Murderino and Mermaids are Salty B**ches

"Bodie is an excellent editor. I'm someone who is new to the writing world, and he really helped me pinpoint my flaws and refine my novel into something great. I will be coming back to him again."
--Drake Watson, author of A Mistake for Grace
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:21:18 AM by Bodie Dykstra »

Bodie Dykstra

• Tag Line unlocked
Re: Editor Specializing in Speculative Fiction -- New Client Discounts!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 10:25:12 AM »
Hey everyone,

January is booking up, but I have one slot at the end of the month and slots open for February. Send an email to bodie@bdediting.com to get a free 1000-word sample edit!