Author Topic: Amazon Ads "done for you" service  (Read 1593 times)

alex

• Tag Line unlocked
Amazon Ads "done for you" service
« on: June 13, 2020, 01:08:27 AM »
We have been running Amazon ads for our own books since 2016.
Since July 2019 we started offering it as a service "AMS Pilot" to a limited circle of clients.

AMS Pilot provides Amazon ads "done for you" service for book authors and publishers.
We do everything needed, so you can focus on your books instead. We do keyword research, ads creation and continuous optimisation.
You can see example of our results since 2016 in the attachments.

How the service works:
1. You give us book that you want to advertise. The book goes through a vetting process. If we decide that the book is good for ads, you will get payment invoice and we will start.
2. We do keyword research, create campaigns and run the ads. Ads budget is charged from your AMS account.
3. You give us “editor” access to your AMS account. We can only add/edit ads in your account. We also take safety seriously and buy a dedicated machine for editor to access only your AMS account from it.
4. We continue optimising the ads and getting to positive ROI(ACoS 20%-40%). It usually takes 2 months to show consistent results.

Every month we send you a detailed report for the ads, so you can get a clear picture on what's going on
Pricing for 1 book is $20 set up fee + $15 monthly optimization fee + 3% of ads sales(only of ads sales). Ads budget is charged from your AMS account.

If you decide to cancel you can do so any time.
We provide 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.

More details at https://www.amspilot.com

Our results since 2016 are in the attachments below:

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
Re: Amazon Ads "done for you" service
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 01:20:54 AM »
I'd be wanting to see examples a lot more up to date than a year old.

AMS has changed dramatically since then. And bids are exponentially higher now.

I wouldn't accept anything older than May 2020.

I'm also wondering why when you began offering the service in July 2019, but the most recent stats are May 2019, which means none of them are from actual clients.

And seriously, I don't understand how you can get that number of impressions off any ad.

Edit: Just had a look at your website. I don't know how you calculated the profit on that chart, but $5k profit over 3 years is a bit of a joke. You might like to explain that.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 01:34:07 AM by TimothyEllis »
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

The following users thanked this post: idontknowyet, lea_owens

alex

• Tag Line unlocked
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 05:11:51 AM »
TimothyEllis you are correct, thanks for pointing that out. It must be some website issue. The diagram shows the same profit number for all cases. I will pass that to the team and they will fix it.

We are running a lot of ads right now, will post those if you are interested in May 2020.

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 12:25:51 PM »
Let me put it this way.

You'll need to back up any claims you make with hard data from this year, before anyone here is going to pay much attention to you.

At the moment, the numbers you're showing are beyond most people's ability to even think about, especially the spends.

I'd suggest you not only verify your figures with up to date ones, but also show some more realistic ones for more modest spends.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

The following users thanked this post: idontknowyet, lea_owens

alex

• Tag Line unlocked
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 04:29:01 PM »
Sure. Here you go, fresh data up to May 2020:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 04:35:50 PM by alex »

alex

• Tag Line unlocked
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 04:30:56 PM »
More fresh data:

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 04:37:13 PM »
Thanks for the updates.

But when you look at them closely, I don't see anything particularly worth paying for.

How about some charts just for May 2020?

alex

• Tag Line unlocked
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 08:32:59 PM »
Fresh advertising results: