Author Topic: NINC 2018 -  (Read 1422 times)

boyd

NINC 2018 -
« on: September 21, 2018, 07:00:46 AM »
This weekend I get in my little yellow truck with my preps and backup preps to make my way down to St. Pete's Beach, Florid for the Ninc conference. Any of the Sanctum going to be going down that-a-way?

If so, I'll see you at Salty's Tiki Bar or the Lobby area (near another bar) while not in classes!

Rick Partlow

Re: NINC 2018 -
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 07:36:14 AM »
  I live about an hour and a half away.  I wanted to go, but some expenses came up and I couldn't do the sign-up.

EC Sheedy

• Blurb unlocked
  • Always trying. Yoda is not pleased.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 07:37:01 AM »
This weekend I get in my little yellow truck with my preps and backup preps to make my way down to St. Pete's Beach, Florid for the Ninc conference. Any of the Sanctum going to be going down that-a-way?

If so, I'll see you at Salty's Tiki Bar or the Lobby area (near another bar) while not in classes!

Sadly, not going to be there, but would love to hear some news when you get back. NINC has some creds for being one of the best writing orgs around. Not to mention the beach idea appeals big time.  :icon_biggrin:
"I don't know where my ideas come from, but I know where they come to. They come to my desk, and if I'm not there, they go away again." Philip Pullman

Randall

• Blurb unlocked
  • Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
    • Treacherous Fabrications
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 11:04:59 AM »
See you Wednesday, Boyd.