Author Topic: Ebook Launch - Custom ebook and print cover design.  (Read 1503 times)

ebooklaunch

• Tag Line unlocked
    • Ebook Launch
Ebook Launch - Custom ebook and print cover design.
« on: September 26, 2018, 07:14:36 AM »
Hi WS authors,

I'd like to introduce my book cover design service , Ebook Launch.

I provide professional ebook and print cover designs for independent authors and publishers. Click here to view our portfolio, packages and pricing: www.ebooklaunch.com/ebook-cover-design

I update my Instagram profile regularly, so give me a follow there if you like :)

Here is a sample of recent work:

• We design for any genre (fiction & non-fiction)- View Portfolio
  • Custom & premade designs available.
    • No stock image fees
    • Unlimited Revisions
    • Unlimited images and textures
    • 100% satisfaction guarantee
    • Free 3D mockup (see example below)
    • Illustrated covers available. See above. (filter portfolio for "Illustrated" to see more)
    • Print on Demand upgrade available (see example below)
    • AudioBook Cover upgrade available
    • Facebook/Twitter cover photos available

Bonus 3D Mockup example:

Print Cover example:

Some premade ebook cover samples:

Facebook cover photo example:

We also provide Ebook Formatting and Print Formatting for authors who want to stop pulling their hair out :)

You can read more on our website, but here is praise from one of our clients:

"I constantly get comments on my excellent covers from Ebook Launch. Recently I decided to change the covers for a 3-book series: Jessica Brodie Diaries. The day after the covers went live, the first book went from obsolete to #14 in the free section of iTunes. The two paid books reached #25 and #30. Amazon got a blast of interest too, boosting sales. The cover changes brought this series back to life." - K.F. Breene

We stand behind our services with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We genuinely want you to be happy with our services. If for any reason you don't like something, we'll work with you to make it right or we will refund your money. It's that simple.

Thanks,

- Dane[/l]