Author Topic: 2019 eFestival of Words Nomination Ballot  (Read 1610 times)

bardsandsages

2019 eFestival of Words Nomination Ballot
« on: February 02, 2019, 07:48:22 AM »
First, I apologize to the maybe two people who might have missed me around here. I've been ridiculous busy with more projects than I logically should have attempted.

Now then, it is time for the 2019 eFestival of Words Best of the Independent eBook Awards!

For those of you unfamiliar, I sponsor a little virtual book fair every August. Part of the festivities is our peer-nominated awards program. There are NO entry fees...because...well...you can't enter yourself. You have to nominate someone else. The idea being that we recognize those authors who are a real inspiration to the indie community.  Complete details can be found at the following link.

https://bardsandsages.com/efestivalofwords/?p=1271

This is also, of course, when I start to badger people to actually get involved. As a virtual book fair, there is no travel required. You can participate in your underwear for all I care (everything is text...no webcams!). We have virtual guest panels and Author Q & As. We normally have several hundred visitors log in to the site to read the panel discussions. If you want to participate (it doesn't cost anything but your time), the sign up form can be found below:

https://bardsandsages.com/efestivalofwords/?p=1262

If you have questions, let me know.

Writer. Editor. Publisher. Game Designer. Resident Sith.

The following users thanked this post: Lorri Moulton, IW Ferguson, Ghost5

Amanda M. Lee

Re: 2019 eFestival of Words Nomination Ballot
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 08:08:59 AM »
I'm trying to fill out a ballot but I can't find a date reference, meaning when should the books have been published? Between when and when? Thank you.

Bill Hiatt

• Trilogy unlocked
  • Tickling the imagination one book at a time
    • Bill Hiatt's Author Website
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 04:38:03 AM »
For the record, I'm pretty sure more than two people missed you. We figured you were busy, though.

Tickling the imagination one book at a time
Bill Hiatt | fiction website | education website | Facebook author page | Twitter

The following users thanked this post: Lorri Moulton, Ghost5

IW Ferguson

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 02:43:00 PM »
When you say 'badger' that makes me think I should volunteer, but I wonder if there's a need for prawns on your panels? Can I stack eChairs and sweep up eConfetti?
Belief's Horizon, where every river high enough has its naiad, and every sea worth its salt has its dragon.

bardsandsages

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 02:31:18 AM »
I'm trying to fill out a ballot but I can't find a date reference, meaning when should the books have been published? Between when and when? Thank you.

January 1st, 2017 and December 31, 2018. It is in all the longwinded rules and disclaimers stuff.

bardsandsages

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 02:32:08 AM »
When you say 'badger' that makes me think I should volunteer, but I wonder if there's a need for prawns on your panels? Can I stack eChairs and sweep up eConfetti?

We have spots for prawns and sharks alike on the panels lol