Author Topic: WordMend: 10% off proofreading and editing for first book  (Read 1262 times)

WordMend

WordMend: 10% off proofreading and editing for first book
« on: October 22, 2018, 08:16:19 AM »
Hello, all! My name is Lauren, and I run WordMend, a proofreading and editing service for authors of all genres and lengths of books. I have over six years of experience and an unmatched love for books.

You've probably heard the phrase "easier said than done." But an equally true statement could be "easier said than written." Errors are inevitable, especially in your own writing. The closer you are to your content, the harder it is to see the mistakes. That's where WordMend comes in.

You would never speak incorrectly to your audience. It's my job to make sure you don't write that way either.

Basic proofreading services are $0.006 per word. This service fixes all grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors in your content, as well as typos.

Editing services are $0.008 per word. This service includes the proofreading service above, as well as restructuring sentences for clarity and better readability.

I'm currently offering 10% off of your first book for either proofreading or editing services. You can also send me a 1,000-word sample of your book to test my services for free. You can send me the sample or your whole book at wordmend@gmail.com, or by visiting my website, https://wordmend.squarespace.com/.

Please contact me with any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you, and happy writing!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:46:30 AM by WordMend »

WordMend

Re: WordMend: 10% off proofreading and editing for first book
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 02:36:37 AM »
Happy New Year, everyone!

Just a reminder that your first purchase with WordMend is 10% off. As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns if you're interested in my services.

I've also begun updating my website with reviews that I'll be adding to over the next week. I'd be happy to provide you with the emails of some of my clients upon request.

Have a great day!