Author Topic: Book Rank Services - One Stop Ebook Promotion  (Read 1475 times)

raminar_dixon

• Fig Leaf in place
  • Tag Line unlocked
  • The Sultan of Smut
    • Book Rank - One Stop Promo Shop
Book Rank Services - One Stop Ebook Promotion
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:52:04 PM »

www.book-rank.com

*** Need to promote your book but don't want any of the hassle involved with doing it yourself?

*** Not sure which promo sites will give you the most bang for your buck?

*** Short on time and need a hand so you can meet your deadlines?

*** Having trouble getting all your promotions scheduled when you want them?

*** ...or maybe you just need a gosh-darn BREAK and want someone else to handle the marketing for your book?

Book Rank's got you covered!  :dance:

About the tiered (Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond) "We Build It" pre-priced packages:

-Paid promotional ad space in multiple newsletters. I submit to the venues I believe will be most beneficial to your campaign based on your budget, dates & availability, genre, and other factors.

-Submission to dozens of unpaid newsletters, websites and Facebook Groups which promote authors and ebooks.

-Promotion of your title within a few of my own private resources, which only accessible to Book Rank clients.

-Paid advertising on Facebook (Silver+ only). [This part of the ad budget can be left off upon request and I'll spend that part of the budget on more paid newsletter venues instead.]

-Before your promotions begin, you'll receive a list of the paid venues where your book will be advertised and when. Clients also receive links to the social media ads I'm running for them so they can like/share/etc. I do not share the scheduling or data from my own private resources or any of the unpaid venues.

-Promotion Packages are designed to meet most budgets and range from $200 - $2500.

---------------------------------------------------

About the "You Build It" service (aka The Promo Stacker):

Want to choose all the venues where your book will promoted yourself instead?

-Fill out the form with your book's information (title, blurb, links, etc.) and pay $50 to retain my services.

-You'll receive an itemized invoice from me sometime soon afterwards listing the total charges for all the venues you've selected to have promote your book. A small 6.9% fee will be added to your total order to cover handling and administrative fees so I don't go broke.

-After your payment is complete, I'll go and schedule all your promotions for you on the dates you want. When everything is confirmed, I'll send you an email listing the venues and the dates your promotion is scheduled to run.

-Sit back, relax, and enjoy your day. :cool:

I'll contact you immediately if I have any questions or run into any difficulties scheduling your promotions. If any venues reject your promotion, you'll be promptly refunded that amount when I send out your finalized scheduling sheet at the end.

---------------------------------------------
F.A.Q

I love Venue Y and I really want you to use them!

Great! Just be sure to communicate that to me via the additional comments section at the bottom of the order form.

I really hate Venue X! Don't use them to promote my book!

No problem. Just let me know via the additional comments section at the bottom of the form and I'll avoid that venue like the plague.

Do you guarantee my book will be accepted for promotion at X or Y venue?

Nope. No one else can, either. I can try to influence these venues to the best of my ability, but ultimately your book must stand on its own. Great covers and blurbs are super important.

Do you guarantee positive ROI/great results/etc. at the venues I selected?

Nope. Most of these venues won't even guarantee you'll have success with them, so how could I? If you need guidance, ask me and I'll try to help direct you towards the venues I think will work best. However, you will see the greatest benefit by doing your own research and learning which venues offer the best service.

What about refunds for failed/underwhelming promotions?

If you had an failed or underwhelming promotion somewhere, I will gladly represent you and do everything possible to secure a refund for you.

Do you track if my ad ran or not? Do you track how successful my promotion at each venue was?

No. You'll want to check this yourself. You'll be provided with a list from me of the venues and the dates your promotion is slated to run at each of them. If you find that any venue screwed up and didn't send out your promotion (or sent it out incorrectly), contact me immediately. I will officially kick people in the butt for you, as needed.

Why should I use this service? I mean, all you do is save me time! I could book these promotions myself if I wanted!

Well, I can also save you money! In some cases, clients save enough to essentially hire me for free.

I'm able to pass along part of the discounted pricing I enjoy at all of the follow venues:

-My Romance Reads
-BookSends
-Just Kindle Books
-Brazen Bookshelf
-Shifted Sheets & Uncarved Book Promotions
-Hot Stuff Romance
-eBookHounds
-ExciteSteam
-Ebook Betty (Betty Book Freak)
-ShareBear Newsletter
-Full Hearts Romance
-eBookSoda
-Awesomegang (Multi-site Promo Option Only)
-Romance Devoured
-The Wolf Pack Newsletter
-Ebook Itch
-Bargain Booksy (non-romance genres only!)
-Freebooksy (non-romance genres only!)
-New In Books
-Crave Romance
-CraveReads
-Love Kissed Books
-Ebook Stage
-Bad Boy Update Newsletter
-MMW Bad Boy Promos
-Red Roses Romance
-Shameless Book Deals
-Author's XP
-Book Trailers from Corr Commercials
-Red Hot & Romantic
-Ebookasaurus
-Secret Panty Drawer Romance
-Ebook Itch
-Masque of the Red Pen (NEW!)
-Pillow Talk Books (NEW!)

...And we offer clients both exclusive discounting at Hidden Gems for their promotion newsletter along with priority booking for their stellar ARC program.

Most of the above discounts are completely exclusive and only available to Book Rank clients.