Writer's Haven > Quill and Feather Pub [Public]

The BRITISH & IRISH Writers' Support Thread

(1/15) > >>

TheLadyNyra:
Why not have one for the British and Irish writers too?  Anyone out there?

Have you all managed to sign up to the UK AMS service (or whatever they've changed their name to)?  I wasn't seeing much movement on it until the last week. Since then I've been getting sales via it and it's now paying for itself.

Simon Haynes:
Does it count if I have a British passport but happen to live in Australia?

No? Well, back to your regular programming then!

Actually, being serious for a minute, Amazon UK is the biggest market for my fiction, so I wouldn't mind checking in on this thread occasionally.

Also, bit of a tip, but if you email KDP support you can ask them to add your books to several categories involving 'British/Irish fiction'

Handy for amazon.com.au and .ca

e.g. on Amazon.com.au and amazon.com:

Kindle Store : Kindle eBooks : Literature & Fiction : World Literature : British

Get in quick before it's filled with man chests.

TheLadyNyra:
Ummm, I totally think the passport counts!

Also that's a really good tip!

Simon Haynes:

Go to https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/contact-us

Then click Book Details, Update Categories And Keywords

The email is half filled out already.

--- Quote ---Ummm, I totally think the passport counts!

--- End quote ---

Bonza sport!

Gerri Attrick:
I’m a Brit reporting in, ma’am.  :mhk9U91:

I tried the original AMS on both my permafree first in series and the second which was $2.99/£2.99. I couldn’t really make head nor tail of the results, but they were massively underwhelming.

I’d love to try again with the UK AMS service, but I’ve no idea where to find it (I think someone said you needed an Amazon Advantage account). Besides, I really don’t understand all the jargon connected with ads and fear I’d just be throwing good money after bad.  :icon_cry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version