Author Topic: Talk to a developmental editor about your story for free during NaNoWriMo 2019  (Read 1150 times)

lori_puma

I'm a developmental editor. I'm certified in the Story Grid editing methodology, although I use others too.

In honor of National Novel Writing Month, I'm holding (virtual) office hours from now through December 7. I'll talk to any writer one-on-one about their novel. It's free and there's no obligation to work with me.

If you've got too many ideas and aren't sure which to pursue, feel frustrated because your story just isn't coming together, or if you could just use another person to talk through character arcs, I can help!

You can find out more and schedule a time to talk with me at: http://loripuma.com/nano-hours

If you want to know more about me first, you can check out some of my past interviews or writing.

I help authors write novels readers can't put down.
Lori Puma, Story Grid Certified Editor

rsmonterusso

• Tag Line unlocked
I've been working with Lori for a month now and I can, without a doubt, say that I never would have reached the level of understanding I now have about my story without her. I've never been able to wrap my brain around a whole novel and instead have stuck to shorter stories. With Lori's help, I feel confident in what I'm doing, how I can reach the end, and even how I can stay excited about the story for as long as it takes to write it.

My novel is already better because of her. And, it didn't take years off my life getting here.

Everyone should take this opportunity to talk to her. It's free and I promise you won't regret it. In fact, you'll probably feel like it's the best thing you could do for yourself and your writing after just a few minutes.

lori_puma

Thanks so much rsmonterusso!

It's so fun to meet authors and hear about all of the stories you're working on. There's still time to sign up. Most of my appointment times for November are booked, but I added a few more in December. The sign up link is still the same.
http://loripuma.com/nano-hours
I help authors write novels readers can't put down.
Lori Puma, Story Grid Certified Editor