Author Topic: (Promo is OVER) Romance and War/Historical authors 99 cent promo in June  (Read 2274 times)

jdcore

The tag is Love & Death, and the genres are anything Romance and anything War or Historical. (Books do not have to feature both genre types, or they may. It's a spectrum thing.) The dates for the promo are June 21 - 23 of 2019.

To see the site, visit doublecrosslit.com.

From Here to Eternity, The English Patient, Dr. Zhivago, Memoirs of a Geisha, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Gone With the Wind... Obviously love makes war tolerable, but maybe in literature, conflict makes love better?

To join this promo, your book must be a novel, a novella, a collection of flash fiction or short stories at least three stories in length, or an anthology for which you are listed as curator or editor; and must be 99c/99p June 21 - 23 of 2019. It may also be a box set or an illustrated/graphic novel for which you are listed as author or author team, editor, or curator; and may cost up to $1.99 on the dates of the promo. By submitting a title, you agree to use your social media accounts and email list to promote the program. The book must be available on Amazon.com, but can also be available on other eBook platforms. This form closes at midnight June 10th, 2019 US Eastern time.

The form can be found here: http://bit.ly/LandD2019
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 03:07:35 AM by jdcore »

The following users thanked this post: The Doctor

jdcore

One month left to sign up for this promo! Don't delay!

jdcore

Sign ups for this promo are slower than normal. There's less than a month left to sign up. What are you waiting for?

jdcore

Only 2 weeks left to sign up for this one.

CoraBuhlert

I have some historical romances, including some with a wartime background, that would fit in theory, however, they're all standalone short stories or novelettes. Let me know if you want those and I'll submit them.

Blog | Pegasus Pulp | Newsletter | Author Central | Twitter | Instagram
Genres: All of them, but mostly science fiction and mystery/crime

jdcore

I have some historical romances, including some with a wartime background, that would fit in theory, however, they're all standalone short stories or novelettes. Let me know if you want those and I'll submit them.
novellas and short story collections are welcome. Anything shorter than 15000 words could put customers off.

jdcore

This is the final week to sign up for this one.

http://bit.ly/LandD2019

jdcore

Only 2 days left to sign up for this one.

jdcore

Final Hours

jdcore

There was a slight issue with the page which I have since repaired. All of the Amazon links were broken because I accidentally left out part of the code for the affiliate links. So for the first twelve hours of the promo, none of the Amazon links worked. The wide-release books were fine. Those links go to books2read.com

I do these promos top to bottom manually by myself, so sometimes mistakes like this are going to slip through. That's why this is included in the email I send participants every Tuesday on the week of a promo: "Be sure to check the page and make sure your description and link are correct. Please check the page to verify your links, description, and the text under your cover image, and alert me to any issues."

Thanks to Lynn Hallbrooks for catching the error.