Author Topic: How do I print an email address list?  (Read 1169 times)

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Epic Novel unlocked
  • Don't let your emotions overpower your intellect
    • Just4kix Books
How do I print an email address list?
« on: January 13, 2020, 01:47:30 AM »
I want to make a print copy of my email address list. I did it once before and exported it as a CSV but when I tried to do it this time it did not give me an option to export as a CSV. I can only export all the email files as a .pst but I only want to print the address list.  :icon_rolleyes:

thanks in advance.

Non-fiction, Fiction, family saga, humour, short stories, teen, children's
Jan Hurst-Nicholson | author website

MaxDaemon

Re: How do I print an email address list?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 12:21:16 PM »
I want to make a print copy of my email address list. I did it once before and exported it as a CSV but when I tried to do it this time it did not give me an option to export as a CSV. I can only export all the email files as a .pst but I only want to print the address list.  :icon_rolleyes:

thanks in advance.

I'm using Outlook 2013 (or maybe it's 2016) and the .csv option is there for me.

File - Options - Advanced - Export - Export to a File - gives choice of CSV and PST for mine.

Lemme know .. :-)

<edit> Just a sec - that was for messages, not necessarily contacts. I'll be back.

Ah, ok. It appears it's the same place, but you make sure to choose "Contacts" when you're deciding what to export.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/export-contacts-from-outlook-10f09abd-643c-4495-bb80-543714eca73f
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:26:26 PM by MaxDaemon »

V.R. Tapscott | Electrik Ink

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Epic Novel unlocked
  • Don't let your emotions overpower your intellect
    • Just4kix Books
Re: How do I print an email address list?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 05:19:57 AM »

thanks in advance.

I'm using Outlook 2013 (or maybe it's 2016) and the .csv option is there for me.

File - Options - Advanced - Export - Export to a File - gives choice of CSV and PST for mine.

Lemme know .. :-)

<edit> Just a sec - that was for messages, not necessarily contacts. I'll be back.

Ah, ok. It appears it's the same place, but you make sure to choose "Contacts" when you're deciding what to export.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/export-contacts-from-outlook-10f09abd-643c-4495-bb80-543714eca73f

Thanks. My change to Windows 10 was problematic due to an earlier problem with emails being on two separate hard drives. We finally managed to get them moved across.  :tup3b

Non-fiction, Fiction, family saga, humour, short stories, teen, children's
Jan Hurst-Nicholson | author website