Other & Off-Topics > Bar & Grill [Public]

I don't want to paraphrase Arnie...

(1/5) > >>

M R M:
But I'm back.

What a bastard that 2019 was huh? I had made a solemn vow to get a book released, and thus get back into things. That failed to eventuate. Lots of other things did though, unfortunately. You don't need to hear about all the gory details here, but it wasn't a fun year. At all. Somehow it was as though 2018, smirking and smug and vindictive, stood back at the end of it's turn with a sly grin, laughing with malicious fervor at what it had wrought. And 2019 looked over and said "hold my beer."

But that's the past. And I just last week started writing on a new project, one I think will work out well. I needed something fresh, rather than trying to restart things on a half finished project. You know how that can be right? A nice fresh project with no baggage attached.

And part of getting my writer brain fired up again will be returning to this wonderful place. So prepare to see me annoying you in threads all over the forum!

Cheers.

Jeff Tanyard:
Welcome back.   :cheers

--- Quote from: M R M on February 02, 2020, 08:35:29 PM ---So prepare to see me annoying you in threads all over the forum!
--- End quote ---

:icon_mrgreen:

Gerri Attrick:
Nice to see you again. Hope 2020 is much better.

M R M:

--- Quote from: Gerri Attrick on February 02, 2020, 09:13:06 PM ---Nice to see you again. Hope 2020 is much better.

--- End quote ---

Not terrible for me yet, but did you jynx the planet?  Lol

Gerri Attrick:

--- Quote from: M R M on March 25, 2020, 09:02:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gerri Attrick on February 02, 2020, 09:13:06 PM ---Nice to see you again. Hope 2020 is much better.

--- End quote ---

Not terrible for me yet, but did you jynx the planet?  Lol

--- End quote ---

Knowing my luck, I wouldn't be at all surprised.  :icon_cry:

To start with, I actually thought the current pandemic was some sort of bird flu and wondered why it had been named after crows.  :shrug

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version