Author Topic: I'm in Shock! Amazon AU sent me a new release email on day 1!!!!!  (Read 900 times)

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
My latest book released 12 hours ago on Amazon AU site.

And when I checked my emails a short time ago, having just gotten up, there was a new release email there for it. It was sent 7.5 hours after actual release, from a pre-order.

:banana: :dance: :banana:

But...

:icon_think: :shrug

Still...

:clap: :tup3b :banana-riding-llama-smiley-em :banana: :dance: :banana:
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

Eric Thomson

Re: I'm in Shock! Amazon AU sent me a new release email on day 1!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 12:02:00 PM »
Lucky dog. Nothing from the Zon for my June release, nothing from the Zon for my August release and so far nothing from last week's release :evil2:
 :shrug

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 12:05:38 PM »
It could be just an Aus store thing, or maybe they just changed policy again.

The last email feedback request I received, I hit them in the eyes with sending me what I considered spam, instead of sending the follower notifications on day 1 which I actually wanted.

Maybe someone listened?  :shrug

Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

Alec Hutson

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 11:20:54 AM »
That's FANTASTIC news. And congrats on the launch.

Alec Hutson

Eric Thomson

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 09:51:21 PM »
Suddenly, yesterday, six days after my latest release, my Amazon sales shot up without explanation. I didn't see an email from them, though I follow myself, so who knows...