Administration > READ HERE FIRST >>>> About the Forum [Public]

Welcome.

(1/10) > >>

TimothyEllis:
Welcome to the forum.

This is a place for writers to discuss anything about writing, and readers to discuss books. To this end, various areas have been created to keep things on topic. Anything else can be discussed in the Off Topic areas.

The forum has 2 aspects to it. Public areas, and Member only areas.

In Public areas, everything you post will be indexed into Google and other search engines.

In Member only areas, post should be private. (If anyone discovers they are not, let me know.)

Choose wisely which area to post in. If you make a mistake or change your mind about where you made a new thread, contact me or a moderator to get it moved. If it appears obvious it is in the wrong place, it probably will be moved. If it gets moved and this bothers you, by all means ask us to move it back.

The only real rule here is to BE NICE. Although some areas will have their own rules, such as to avoid over-promotion and spam.

There is a moderation statement here, please read it. https://writersanctum.com/index.php?topic=9.0

If you want to make suggestions for forum layout changes, use the area for this purpose.

If you have a problem, let me know. I cant fix what I dont know about.

Please bear with us as the forum goes through its birthing pains.

Pandorra:
Thank you for taking so much time out of your schedule and setting this up for us, it looks awesome and I am loving the changes!  :grouphug:

Max:
Thank you. Very much appreciated.

Demon_Lord:
Thank you! I love this place already. The smileys bring so many cool memories from the old days!

:roll: :roll: :banana: :roll: :roll:

:smilie_zauber:

:grouphug:

CoraBuhlert:
Thanks for setting this up, Timothy.  :banana: :smilie_zauber: :band: :grouphug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version