Author Topic: Clean Wholesome Romance  (Read 2996 times)

Marti Talbott

Clean Wholesome Romance
« on: July 26, 2020, 10:36:55 AM »
For anyone who might be interested.

Announcing the Relaunch of Clean Wholesome Romance!

The past year has been full of Ups and Downs for me as I am sure it has been for you. Life is unpredictable if nothing else with lots of changes.

Recently I filed for divorce and moved to a new town and find myself in a position of starting over. One thing I gave up during the craziness of this past year is my love of reading and blogging.

After a lot of thought, I have decided to Relaunch my website Clean Wholesome Romance.

"Falling In Love" - Clean Romance Event
I will be Relaunching with a "Falling In Love" Event that will begin on September 14th. If you are interested in more information about this promotion please reply to let me know.

Personal Author Services
In addition to promoting books for authors via my website, newsletter, and social media I will also be working as a personal assistant for authors. Depending on each author's needs that may include social media posting, newsletters, running ads, building your street team, etc.
This can be a short or long term arrangement depending on what you need. If you need help with the launch of one title we can do that or if you need long term personal assistant type help managing multiple titles, advertising, social media, newsletter, etc. we can set that up too!

If you are interested in joining the upcoming event or would like to discuss how I can help you on an individual basis please reply to let me know.   

You may have already received this message a couple of days ago through MailChimp. If so sorry for the duplicate.

https://www.cleanwholesomeromance.com/
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 11:11:39 AM by TimothyEllis »
Read The Swindler, a historical romance available at:
Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Kobo & Nook
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QG5K23

The following users thanked this post: idontknowyet, RiverRun

notthatamanda

Re: Clean Wholesome Romance
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 10:46:31 AM »
Good luck with the new website Marti.

The following users thanked this post: idontknowyet

Marti Talbott

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 10:48:43 AM »
Oh, it's not mine, it's just an email I'm passing along for anyone who might be interested.

idontknowyet

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 03:31:06 AM »
Have you used this person before?

Does it need to be religiously based?

Marti Talbott

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2020, 03:37:24 AM »
Have you used this person before?

Does it need to be religiously based?

I think I listed a book with them. I don't think it has to be religiously based.

idontknowyet

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2020, 03:46:28 AM »
Thanks this is seriously interesting and not pricey at all.

LilyBLily

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2020, 06:30:23 AM »
Lately I've been hearing that my closed door romances are not clean enough to be in this promo or that promo. Sigh.

I think if I write any more romances I'll place them in historical times, when chaste behavior and virginity until marriage were much more expected--and common--than they are today. I really can't write a romance set in 2020 with no sex happening until marriage and keep a straight face. I don't write that kind of fantasy.

Marti Talbott

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2020, 06:36:40 AM »
Lately I've been hearing that my closed door romances are not clean enough to be in this promo or that promo. Sigh.

I think if I write any more romances I'll place them in historical times, when chaste behavior and virginity until marriage were much more expected--and common--than they are today. I really can't write a romance set in 2020 with no sex happening until marriage and keep a straight face. I don't write that kind of fantasy.

Maybe an arranged marriage like "marriage at first sight?" Even so passion pre-sex is usually accepted, but not a description of the actual act.

Historical romance is research intense. No matter how hard I try, there is always someone who says - hey, that absolutely would not have happened! What has been written before becomes the standard in the eyes of the reader. Personally, on most days I don't care. I write stories, take 'em or leave 'em.

notthatamanda

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2020, 07:04:26 AM »

There's always Amish Romance.

LilyBLily

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2020, 09:11:28 AM »

There's always Amish Romance.

I am of the opinion that Amish romances are a lot of hooey.

My grandfather grew up on a farm and as a teenager moved to the big city and stayed there. There is no nostalgia for backbreaking, brute labor in my family. 

notthatamanda

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2020, 09:21:06 AM »
I was thinking of more of the no sex before marriage issue. I'm not functioning on all cylinders today, maybe it doesn't make sense. Sorry.