Author Topic: [Matyas Hanisch] Chameleon's Ordeal: Blackmailed for murder full release!  (Read 682 times)

Matyas Hanisch

• Tag Line unlocked
Hi, I am a new author and i just wanted to say that my sci-fi thriller has been fully released! I have Ebook including kindle unlimited, paperback and hardcover.

Book summary:

Jacob Collingwood, a UN Admiral, was heading home to Asino City when he found his wife cheating on him. In his rage, he killed her. In his desperate mind, he decided to hide her remains across the city and blame the deed on the local crime syndicate known as the Shadow Tears. To his dismay, the crime boss of the Shadow Tears soon approached and blackmailed him. As Jacob carried out their dirty bidding, compromising the lives of many, Jacob found himself ever closer to disturbing the ongoing cold war...

Here is the sale page, hope you will buy my book :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chameleons-Ordeal-Blackmailed-Matyas-Hanisch/dp/B0B3PCM4C6/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1655881482&sr=8-1

« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 01:17:20 AM by Matyas Hanisch »

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
I have Ebook including kindle unlimited

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1awhYj7douwm8vunW26vT--cgrUPYdrNpV7vZ89QgxoE/edit?usp=sharing

Take that down immediately!

You are in breach of Amazon's exclusivity clause.

You can send that by email, but why bother when the sample is readily readable on Amazon anyway.

When you put a book into KU, it cannot be anywhere else, and while document storage might seem private, it's still being accessed when you give someone a link.

It's not worth the risk to put it there.

Just give people the Amazon link, and ask them to read the sample.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

Matyas Hanisch

• Tag Line unlocked
thank you for the warning i modified it. I personally thought that i would only in breach if I put out the entire book, not one chapter.

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
thank you for the warning i modified it. I personally thought that i would only in breach if I put out the entire book, not one chapter.

The best thing to do with Amazon is interpret their instructions literally.

If you start making assumptions, they can come back and bite you in the arse years later.

In this case, KU has an exclusivity clause, so the best thing is not to test that in any way. It just isn't worth the risk.

The way I look at it is your KDP account is your most important asset as an author, and you don't do anything to put it in jeopardy.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.