Author Topic: [Margaret Lake] Twelve Months of Romance - Time for a Valentine's Day short stor  (Read 1609 times)

Maggie Ann

Santana Oliva’s favorite holiday is Christmas and this is the first Christmas she’s been home in three years. But her joy at being home turns into shock and fear when she faces the near loss of her family.

As the Olivas work together to reclaim their lives, Santana realizes that, if she wants it badly enough, the spirit of Christmas just might bring her the greatest gift she’s ever received.

A Christmas romance - 99c Novella

Link to all vendors. Don't forget to choose your favorite vendor so that clicking will take you right to it.

www.books2read.com/Santana

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 01:18:13 AM by Maggie Ann »

Maggie Ann

Re: [Margaret Lake] Ring Out the Old - January
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 09:57:09 AM »
Time for a little New Year's romance. 99c

So far, Jen Prescott has been able to manage her life, balancing three kids, a job and chronic illness. Midnight trips to the emergency room are nothing new, but this time, it’s one of her daughters who is ill. If ever she needed her husband, it’s now. But David has had enough of sickness and announced his intention to move as far away as he can get.

Jen must start over somehow; finding a new home, finding the strength to build a new life for her children. The bungalow behind Billy Easton’s house seems like a good beginning, but Jen has no idea that Billy is hiding his own pain or that her arrival will force him to face that pain.

Link to all vendors. Don't forget to choose your favorite vendor so that clicking will take you right to it.

books2read.com/12monthsjanuary

Maggie Ann

Re: [Margaret Lake] Twelve Months of Romance - Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 09:54:10 AM »
Or you can get the first four stories in the twelve months of romance series for only $2.99. That's January, February, March and April.

Ring Out the Old - New Year’s Day and a new start Jen didn’t want to make

My Lonely Heart - A Valentine's Day surprise Holly wasn't expecting

March Madness - You don't have to be Irish to fall in love on St. Paddy's Day

April Showers - April cut her hair to change her life, but this is too much

books2read.com/12mosone

« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 10:28:31 AM by Maggie Ann »

Maggie Ann

Here's the February story in my Twelve Months of Romance series. It's a short story called My Lonely Heart and I think it has a very pretty cover.

It’s Valentine’s Day and Holly is alone again. Darren is away on business as usual and Holly doesn’t know how she’s going to get through the day. But with some sage advice from the rehab center’s favorite patient, 85 year-old Mary, Holly just might find the strength to save her marriage.

https://www.amazon.com/Lonely-Heart-Twelve-Months-Romance-ebook/dp/B00B37S4KM/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1549380006&sr=1-1&keywords=my+lonely+heart+margaret+lake