Author Topic: Promotion services for crime fic / thrillers?  (Read 808 times)

AngryGames

Promotion services for crime fic / thrillers?
« on: October 02, 2019, 02:37:18 AM »
Hey all, me again =/. Got an international-only BookBub last month for a scifi title, and was surprised yesterday when BookBub gave me my second in a row, but this time for "Enforcer" which is Crime Fiction. Another international-only promo, and they chose to put it in the Thrillers category. I'm of course okay with this (duh!).

My question is, as I have been out of the loop for a couple of years, which promo services are still worth using to stack with BookBub? This is especially important since the book won't get USA promo from BB.

Here's who I have booked with so far, and I don't know which are "good" and which aren't other than Fussy Librarian still seems to be popular with everyone here. All of these promos were relatively inexpensive (under $30), so I don't expect BB-like results, but because they are inexpensive, I don't mind stacking a bunch and seeing how it all goes.

Fussy Librarian
Book Adrenaline (I usually do well with BookBarbarian, their scifi sister site)
Genre Pulse
Price Dropped Books (sister site for Genre Pulse)
ENT (applied, waiting on response)

These are the only promo sites I have left in my bookmarks. I used to have Freebooksy/Bargainbooksy, but they're on my banned/black list after a dispute. What other promos are worth using? I appreciate any help, thanks!

Travis Hill | Author Website | Blog | Twitter | Goodreads