Author Topic: Book Proofreading & Line Editing-- flat rate per book! UNLIMITED WORDS  (Read 12099 times)

Ebook Proofreading

Now accepting orders and pre-orders

PROOFREADING
    $149 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
    $249 flat rate per book

Heavy EDITING
    $500 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

*Go to my website to order through PayPal https://proofreadebooks.com/

*Email your books to booksfreelance@gmail.com

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

My kboards thread with reviews:

https://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,256527.0.html

Some of my kboards reviews:

Roxanna saved my tail. My previously scheduled proofreader fell through at the last minute. Roxanna agreed to get my novel done on short notice, and in half her speedy turn-around time (with an entirely fair rush fee). I am grateful to her for identifying typos and (and some helpful editing suggestions) that numerous beta-readers, editors, and even my eagle eyed-mother missed. Wonderful service.

Once more throwing out props to Roxana and her proofreading.

First, it was done ahead of schedule. Second, it was a last minute request, and third,  she went above and beyond again.

Great job and thanks again, Roxana!

Good job, professional and quick. Thanks! Abby

Hello, Roxana,
    Fantastic job done by Roxana!!!!!
    I sent two books for proofing and I received both in 7 days with corrections. I am totally satisfied with the job because months back I have been done these books with "freelancers" but not satisfied.
    Surely I recommend Roxana to my friends.

Have used Booksfreelance five times now as an additional proof to my manuscripts, and Roxana has always been fantastic. A speedy service that is great value for money.

I definitely recommend them.

Prompt, professional, and helpful! Great service for a great price!

Roxana was fast and very easy to work with. Thanks!

I used Roxana for my latest historical romance release. I have a set of proofreaders but am a messy writer so I like to have several eyes look over my books. Turned a 50k book around under a week and will use again.

Roxana did one just before Christmas, super fast. Found more than a dozen items, of which half a dozen were those really tough typos of the word being correctly spelled but extra to the sentence. For the price, well worth it.

I just wanted to chime in and give a big thanks to Roxana and her team.

She's proofed 3 books for me, and these were not short books. Yet each one was done in a week's time, and errors were caught. I am phenomenally pleased with the results.

Spelling errors, missing punctuation, quotations, and duplicate words or sentences, the things your average reader is likely to pick up on and care about, are all things Roxana caught when I sent my books her way!

This is a fantastic service. Just got my manuscript back very quickly and with a very thorough proofread completed on it.

Thank you Roxana!

Roxana did my novella for me! She was quicker than I expected, and caught a bunch of mistakes I haven't seen through my revisions <3

I used Roxana and was very pleased with the results.

She/they proofread 2 of my current stories and found some issues. 

I would say that is good work.

I am going to try her editing next ;)

This is an outstanding value. I received my manuscript back six days after I sent it.

I'm only 1/4 of a way through the manuscript, but I've found numerous corrections that were spot on, and have made my book better.

Once again, I learn I'm terrible at editing my own work!

I'll be using Roxana's service again for my next book.

Coming out of lurker mode to add my recommendation to Roxana. I used her proofreading services, and she exceeded my expectations. If I had to leave a grade, this would be a solid A from a tough grader.

First, whoever proofread my book wasn't looking out only for typos, it also included other suggestions. I'd say that this is definitely more Proofreading on Steroids than straight proofreading. Second, the turn around time is brilliant. It's speedy and yet I wouldn't say that the work suffers for the speed.

Not only would I recommend this service to others, but I plan on continuing to use her proofreading services for future projects.

Ok, what can I say, but Roxana did a good job.

My second book has been proofread 4 times already. I sent her 75% of the book as a test (approx 60k words). I did make a few upgrades so I figured I'd give her a try. She found 15 legitimate errors and 2 errors that were more preference and could be read either way. None would be easy for a program to find (at least in my opinion). So I am forced to give her a thumbs up!  ;D I'm not a newbie and have been on the kboards for over a year.

Great job. I'm not sure how she's doing it for such a low price, but so far things look good for her company.

Used their service for proofreading a novella. I gave them a super short deadline and they more than delivered. Was 2 or 3 days I received my manuscript back. Definitely happy with the quick turn around that kept me on schedule. Thank you!

I sent out my 75,000 word novel for a proofread and received it back 3 days later. Around a dozen errors were found, mostly issues that spell check would not have found. I'm incredibly satisfied. I'll definitely use them again!

Roxana did one of my books for me. I am very pleased. The manuscript was returned ahead of schedule, and her work was most professional. I will use her service again. Thank you, Roxana.

I sent in work last week, and it was done two days early. I am going through the corrections now, and I'm pleased with the work.

I sent in one of my books and it turned out great. My 60k MS only took 3 days, and they found nearly 300 errors! I'm going to send another book. Thank you for this service.   :)

Sent two stories that had previously been proofread. Got them back in three days and I'm very satisfied. It's always good to have an extra pair of eyes.
    Thanks Roxana and the team!

Roxana proofread my novella and only took a few days. Very happy with the results and will definitely be using this service again.

I handed in a 110k novel. It was supposed to take 7 days. I got it back after 4 and I'm very pleased with the result. I will definitely use this service again. In fact, I just bought the 3-book package.   ;D

Sent in a 106k manuscript. Got it back ahead of schedule.

Work is good, clean, professional. She found quite a few mistakes.
    While the usual spelling errors were picked up, she also found:
    -incorrect word substitutions,
    -missing articles
    -missing conjunctions
    -Missing or incorrectly employed commas and other punctuation.

I noticed she did not find any issues with my dialog/quotation mark punctuation. Other editors have nitpicked that in my previous books. I'm not sure if I have simply altered my style to reflect this or if she used a different standard. Going over it now, I'm inclined to think that it's me and not her, though.

Bottom line?
    It it is well worth fifteen or thirty, or even a hundred dollars. Fastest and easiest draft clean-up I've ever seen. If you have a good manuscript that needs a cleaning? I absolutely recommend her.

First manuscript came back several days ahead of schedule. Very satisfied with the proofed work!

Just chiming in to say that Roxana got it done and back to me in a little under three days, and it looks good. I plan to send the next two books her way.

Just popping in to say really pleased with the proofread, I like to think my manuscript was pretty clean but Roxanna picked up some mistakes including some wonky pronouns and a fair few random commas.  Quick and professional, definitely worth the fee.

Roxana is amazing! I sent her a 50K manuscript and she had it back to me within 3 days. The manuscript is clear of all typos and she even caught some awkward phrasing. I completely recommend this service and suggest you take her up on her $15 limited offer because she should *definitely* be charging more! ;D

Roxana rocks! She returned my 60K manuscript within 3 days, catching simple typos and some grammatical gaffs of mine. Quick and efficient, couldn't ask for more. And at these introductory rates, it's a huge bargain! I'll definitely be repeat customer.

Just chipping in to say I've just used Roxana's service for two books and I'm very pleased. Very quick and efficient service - will be using again!

Thank you, Roxana!

There's nothing like another proof read, especially when I go back for a tinker with the story. You give excellent value. I recommend your service.

Good service! There weren't many problems in my books - about fifteen in each. I'm pleased. I should mention that I did proofread both books very thoroughly before submitting them, so I wasn't expecting many errors.

I did sent my manuscripts. All of them. 32!  :P Already proofread. And she still found quite a few mistakes.  :o  I completely recommend this service.
    [/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 05:31:30 PM by Ebook Proofreading »

The following users thanked this post: The Masked Scrivener

RPatton

Re: proofreadebooks.com Flat Rate per Book
    « Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 02:07:12 AM »
    So, I just want to toss out a quick thanks to Roxana.

Professional, timely, and she honored an order more than a year old.

Thank you so much! You rock.

The following users thanked this post: Ebook Proofreading

Ebook Proofreading

(Unlimited Word Count) $100 FLAT RATE per book BOOK EDITING
    « Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 01:41:26 AM »
    Available for orders or pre-orders!
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 12:18:53 AM by Ebook Proofreading »

Ebook Proofreading

*50% OFF LIMITED OFFER!* Book Editing, Proofreading, BLURBS
    « Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 10:37:57 PM »
    Available for orders or pre-orders!
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 05:39:57 PM by Ebook Proofreading »

Simon Haynes

Re: *50% OFF LIMITED OFFER!* Book Editing and Proofreading
    « Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 10:51:21 PM »
    For some reason this keeps coming up as a new post every 30 mins or so.

Ebook Proofreading

Re: *50% OFF LIMITED OFFER!* Book Editing and Proofreading
    « Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 12:58:28 AM »
    For some reason this keeps coming up as a new post every 30 mins or so.

Sorry about that, I had some issues with my connection and couldn't see my post. It's fixed now.  Grin

The following users thanked this post: Simon Haynes

Ebook Proofreading

Book Editing Service ***Flat rate per book****No limit on word count
    « Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 08:33:25 PM »
      Available for orders or pre-orders

[/list][/list]
      « Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 08:06:08 PM by Ebook Proofreading »

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2019, 08:06:30 PM »
        Line Editing & Proofreading Service --Flat Rate Per Book

https://proofreadebooks.com/

PROOFREADING
        $200 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
        $400 flat rate per book

Bulk Order
        Line Editing & Proofreading Package

6 Books $1500

Order or Pre-Order:

*send the payment to the paypal address rothnotions@gmail.com
        (Please write the title of your book and/or email as a Paypal comment.)

*email your books to booksfreelance@gmail.com

Delivery time:

10 Days

[/list][/list]
        « Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 01:57:37 AM by Ebook Proofreading »

Ebook Proofreading

Re: Book Editing Service ***Flat rate per book****No limit on word count
        « Reply #8 on: November 01, 2019, 11:26:28 PM »

Ebook Proofreading

Re: Book Editing Service ***Flat rate per book****No limit on word count
        « Reply #9 on: November 17, 2019, 10:11:46 PM »

PROOFREADING
          $200 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
          $400 flat rate per book

Bulk Order

6 Books $1500

Order or Pre-Order:

*send the payment to the paypal address rothnotions@gmail.com
          (Please write the title of your book and/or email as a Paypal comment.)

*email your books to booksfreelance@gmail.com

Delivery time:

10 Days

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

Re: Book Editing Service ***$149 Flat rate per book****No limit on word count
          « Reply #10 on: November 22, 2019, 03:30:26 AM »
          Update November, 2019

PROOFREADING
            $149 flat rate per book

Beta Reading
            $99 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
            $249 flat rate per book

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days

FREE Book Promotion
            If you would like your book to be featured on my website, please send me an email with your book link. The promotion is free!
            https://proofreadebooks.com/books-to-read/

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2019, 12:59:09 AM »

[/list][/list]

idontknowyet

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2019, 05:12:09 AM »
              Could you give more details about your beta reads? I looked them up on your website, but there wasn't much information.

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2019, 07:48:26 PM »
              Could you give more details about your beta reads? I looked them up on your website, but there wasn't much information.

With beta reading, I read the book and insert comments in the book with feedback, which may include notes about the plot, how a character was received, specific events, etc. I will give this feedback as a reader. Beta reading doesn't include any proofreading or editing. I recommend sending a book to a beta reader first before editing. That's because you will have to do some rewriting or small changes in the book after you read the beta reader's notes.

The following users thanked this post: idontknowyet, Thorvald Meyers

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2019, 10:46:45 PM »
              NEW RATES!

PROOFREADING
                $149 flat rate per book

Beta Reading
                $99 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
                $249 flat rate per book

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days

[/list][/list]

JRTomlin

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2019, 06:40:13 AM »
                Roxanna did a line edit for me recently. She did a thorough job and I can recommend her services.

The following users thanked this post: idontknowyet, Ebook Proofreading

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2019, 07:32:26 PM »
                Roxanna did a line edit for me recently. She did a thorough job and I can recommend her services.

Thank you!!

PROOFREADING
                $149 flat rate per book

Beta Reading
                $99 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
                $249 flat rate per book

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2020, 10:35:09 PM »

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

PROOFREADING for one book
                  $149 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING for one book
                  $249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2020, 12:10:50 AM »

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days

[/list][/list]

The following users thanked this post: The Masked Scrivener

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2020, 12:31:39 AM »

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2020, 06:09:17 PM »

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

PROOFREADING
                          $149 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
                          $249 flat rate per book

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

Update March, 2020

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

Update April, 2020

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Book Promotion
                              $35 Book Promotion for 30 days

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book for editing
                              1-2 Days for promotion

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

Line Editing, Proofreading & Promotion Service

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Book Promotion
                                $35 Book Promotion for 30 days

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book for editing
                                1-2 days or less for promotion
                                [/list][/list]
                                « Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:58:40 PM by Ebook Proofreading »

Ebook Proofreading

Re: Proofreading $149 FLAT RATE PER BOOK!
                                « Reply #25 on: June 22, 2020, 05:10:38 PM »
                                  Line Editing, Proofreading & Promotion Service

Bulk Order

3 Books $600

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

Re: Proofreading $149 FLAT RATE PER BOOK!
                                  « Reply #26 on: July 10, 2020, 09:52:49 PM »

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

Ebook Proofreading

FLAT RATE PER BOOK!
                                  « Reply #27 on: July 19, 2020, 05:14:51 PM »

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

Ebook Proofreading

Re: Proofreading $149 FLAT RATE PER BOOK! No Limit on Word Count
                                  « Reply #28 on: July 28, 2020, 04:36:06 PM »
                                    Line Editing & Proofreading Service

$149 flat rate per book

$249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

flat rate per book!
                                    « Reply #29 on: August 04, 2020, 09:07:34 PM »

PROOFREADING
                                      $149 flat rate per book
                                      OR save money with a pre-order for 2 books for only $249

LINE EDITING
                                      $249 flat rate per book
                                      OR save money with a pre-order for 2 books for only $449

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

Follow us on instagram @proofreadebooksdotcom

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

Re: Book Proofreading & Line Editing-- flat rate per book! UNLIMITED WORDS
                                      « Reply #30 on: August 11, 2020, 07:10:29 PM »

PROOFREADING
                                        $149 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
                                        $249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2020, 06:30:08 PM »

PROOFREADING
                                          $149 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
                                          $249 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book

[/list][/list]

Ebook Proofreading

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2021, 05:31:05 PM »

PROOFREADING
                                            $149 flat rate per book

LINE EDITING
                                            $249 flat rate per book

Heavy EDITING
                                            $500 flat rate per book

Order or Pre-Order:

Delivery time:

10 Days/book [/list][/list]