Author Topic: New requirement for new registrations to get full functionality. The first post.  (Read 2935 times)

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
Due to the persistence of spammers in recent times, I've changed some of the back end of the forum.

The main change is that new registrations have almost no functionality at all beyond reading the general areas, and being able to post.

But the first post will be subject to moderation before being seen by anyone.

For this purpose, a new thread has been placed in the Bar & Grill area where first posts can be made. I chose that as spammers never use that area.

https://writersanctum.com/index.php?topic=4805.0

For most genuine users, a post there will enable full functionality. But there might be a time lag between posting and approval of up to 12 hours, depending on if the post is made while I'm away from the computer, or asleep. Please be patient.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

The following users thanked this post: She-la-te-da, R. C., djmills