Author Topic: Annie's 2020 Discounted Editing: 125+ 5-Star Reviews  (Read 7310 times)

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Annie's 2020 Discounted Editing: 125+ 5-Star Reviews
« on: October 06, 2018, 07:47:59 AM »
THIS UPDATE WAS ADDED ON 26th January 2020!

Hi, all!

A lot has changed since my last post here:

- I now have more than 125 detailed, 5-star reviews that you can see on the website. As the business has only been going for just over a year and there's never been a negative review (or even a gripe sent my way)--you can see you'll receive a top-notch edit.

- I pride myself on fast responses and 24/7 access--none of those dodgy disappearing editor shenanigans!

- I now work (part-time) for a major US publisher, so as I earn consistently there, I oddly have MORE time available for your work. I no longer need to work flat out to earn a decent crust! Yay! Grubby the Persian cat appreciates that too; Mom is less stressed and can buy more chicken.

- Fiverr (where my average job is priced around $1750) promoted me so I also earn better there--and that again means I can pass to you some discounts and time savings that I gain by working less hard on Fiverr for a very good rate.

See my Fiverr profile here:

www.fiverr.com/anniejenkinson

- Packages of X number of words for use anytime are still available to you, the lowest rates going to Writer Sanctum authors with the lowest error rates.

- However, ALL Writer Sanctum rates are at least half the 'regular' rate of authors being billed elsewhere. On Fiverr, my rate is a minimum of x10. So on Fiverr, 100k-word edits cost at least £1,000 ($1300). Via this forum, it'd cost you between £380/$500 and £600/$780 depending on script quality. The lowest rate of $500 is when you pre-buy a package deal of 150k, 300k or 500k words. Otherwise, the rate is according to the script standard.

- For the same fee, you may still request enhanced edits. Here, I correct all the usual gubbins, but also, I enhance the script by suggesting new copy (which I write for you) and generally perking up areas that can be improved. You may, of course, forego all that and just have corrections.

- I am very open to taking new clients of all standards, so don't be deterred by the error rate thing; KBoards authors often qualify for lower rates. If not, you're most likely a new writer--in which case I can really assist the quality of your writing.

- Packages only become available when another author drops out, almost always when I have edited everything they have written to date!

I do have some right now! 

Questions?

Ask me: anniejai222@gmail.com

See the website here:

www.just-copyeditors.com

And see screenshots of testimonials here:

www.just-copyeditors.com/testimonials

Thank you, and happy writing!

Annie (and Grubby cat)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:06:01 PM by Just Copyeditors - Annie »

dabblingwriter

I recently hired Annie for her annual deal. I received the first 25,000 words of my men's fantasy adventure novel, and I am thoroughly impressed. She is a total delight to work with.

Annie’s editing is fast, efficient, and thorough. Her attention to detail assures me that my manuscript will be in publishable condition. She also explains the thought process behind her edits, which helps improve my prose beyond the line edits.

Communication with Annie is a breeze; she promptly replies whenever I have queries, and she’s more than happy to answer them.

I highly recommend Annie for both copy edits and proofreading. After difficulties with freelancers in the past, it’s such a relief to find a reliable and skilled editor!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 07:45:39 AM by dabblingwriter »

The following users thanked this post: Just Copyeditors - Annie

dabblingwriter

Annie recently edited another 25,000 words for me, and they were just as good as the first editing job she did. Thorough, accurate, and detail-oriented.

One thing I especially like about our arrangement is that I can send parts of novels rather than the whole thing at once. This helps for a faster turnaround and publishing books faster. This might not work for everyone, but for writers who don't do very little content editing, it's perfect.

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Thank you so much, dabblingwriter! As you know, I am loving working on your books and I hope we're working together for years to come.

Annie.

Pepper

I recently booked the annual package. For prolific writers it makes a great deal of sense. I now have a beta reader, a copy editor and a proofreader lined up for the entire year (and probably for several years after that too!)

They are extremely responsive, keeping you updated all the time, and the quality is exemplary. Very good knowledge of both British English and US English, which I find invaluable.

Very happy to recommend.

dabblingwriter

Once again, Annie has completed an excellent edit as part of her annual program. I'm glad I snatched it up when I could since it's great value for money with an editor who knows what she's doing.

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Thank you so much to all authors who have been sending me scripts since I ran the offers in October. I've been so busy editing, I haven't managed to put up the new rates for November, ha.

However, anyone seeing the ads at the old rates may still take advantage of these right up until the new ones are posted. I also have a couple of spaces for one-off edits--including enhanced edits where I add a bit more zing as I go along if a book could benefit from that--and many more spaces for annually-paying clients at 1200 USD/500k words.

Even if you might not achieve 500k words per annum, which is what you're allowed under the 1200 USD annual scheme, you may find this annual rate more affordable than you've been paying for whatever you do write. Have a think and please email me at my direct email, not via the forums as I rarely get a chance to log in!

editor@just-copyeditors.com

Best,

Annie.

HappyNightmares!

Annie has edited two stories for me so far and I can honestly say I have found a home with her.

I've had a real interesting run with editors. Some good but not great but nice people. Some just awful and I had to get their work redone. One recently a con artist, who I was very lucky to get my deposit back from. Dunmore and Harper Collins were in the titled of her post at another forum. So be warned.

But that was a good thing because I then found Annie straight after.

I love her work and she cares so much about my work. Her ideas and enhanced edits have really made my words shine. I'm looking forward to years of working with her.

And I have to say, the annual package is crazy value. If you are looking for an editor, please look no more because she really is great.

Oh, I've been around since 2012 and have published many books in the dark thriller genre, so I guess you'd call me an old hand in the indie publishing business.  So with a bit of experience I believe I can judge what is good, bad and ugly and absolutely terrific. Annie is terrific.

Thanks Annie. I thank my lucky stars I found you. Get a sample of your work done by her and you will be thrilled too. :)

Pepper

Another outstanding edit on my newest novel. That's two novels edited, and a wonderfully helpful beta read (all Urban Fantasy).

I will continue to report because because there is nothing as important as a decent editor in this business (plus an awesome book and a great cover artist, obviously). Annie is more than decent, she's the best  Grin

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Thank you so much for the posts, everyone! Here's to much more happy editing! I am loving your books; I couldn't wish for a better set of clients.

solo

• Short Story unlocked
  • "By the hoary balls of Nergal!"
The others have said all I have to say. I left my reviews in the "other" forum. Send her work for a sample edit. You won't regret it. Been through 4 copyeditors and 1 proofreader in the past 14 months. Sent her a sample for edit and got an annual package. As one of my favorite persons said - "nuff said."

Update: December 7, 2018.
Got back my manuscript for a modern apocalyptic story, novelette-sized. Extremely satisfied. Several comments on the presentation of the book and sentences which could affect the pacing. On second look, Annie was right. Among other things, an excellent copyeditor always tries to make your work tidier and appropriate for the story you want to tell.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 04:10:53 AM by solo »

solo

• Short Story unlocked
The others have said all I have to say. I left my reviews in the "other" forum. Send her work for a sample edit. You won't regret it. Been through 4 copyeditors and 1 proofreader in the past 14 months. Sent her a sample for edit and got an annual package. As one of my favorite persons said - "nuff said."

Update: December 7, 2018.
Got back my manuscript for a modern apocalyptic story, novelette-sized. Extremely satisfied. Several comments on the presentation of the book and sentences which could affect the pacing. On second look, Annie was right. Among other things, an excellent copyeditor always tries to make your work tidier and appropriate for the story you want to tell.

Update: Excellent and fast work on the children's book! Not really my line of writing, but the urge to write one suddenly knocked on my door.

As I mentioned in the site that is not to be named, I believe I'll finish my 500k word limit quite early. I can write fast (not in the 5k words per day fast, but around 2.5k to 3k) when the Muse is standing behind me with a baseball bat.

Add: do note that one can opt for standard or enhanced copy edit. I selected enhanced as it enables the copy editor to suggest aspects of the story I might have missed otherwise. Standard edit is the ordinary straightforward edit.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 01:57:41 PM by solo »

willow163

Oh man, so many emojis, so little time. I must have watched the banana dance for a good five minutes. Nothing like procrastinating. I did come here to sing Annie's praises though, so here it comes... This was my first time working with a professional editor and I couldn't be more excited that I've found 'the one'! What a huge relief knowing that a massive part of the publishing process is under control. (Where's a kiss emoji when you need one?) Here's a :heart: instead. Thanks, Annie. You're my new computer world BFF.

willow163

Received another great edit by Annie. Super fast, super efficient!

solo

• Short Story unlocked
Shoutout to Annie! Thanks for a wonderful copy edit. The 5th book of the epic fantasy series is going live on the 15th of February 2019. You made it possible for me to have an early release though it was a 117,500 word manuscript.

solo

• Short Story unlocked
Thanks, Annie. I just adjusted the release date of the story you copy-edited. Earlier by 5 days (March 9 instead of the 14th). And the OMG! I said in my email when you returned the manuscript stands. 😊

The book marked the fifth (?; sorry, I lost count) story you've edited for me  - a quick note please on my current word count. Thanks.

As always, the quality of your work is impressive. I am still learning from your copy-edits though mastering tenses is sadly my weak spot, I admit. Though I noticed there were fewer red marks on the manuscript compared to the earlier stories you checked (Yey!). I do wish you were my copy-editor when I start publishing a year and a half ago.

Again, thanks! Will be renewing the 500k word review contract when the time comes.

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Just Copyeditors: editing deals with FREE extras, $0.005/word. Facebook ads, reviews and more.

www.just-copyeditors.com

Highly experienced, friendly, accessible, helpful copyeditors - 5*-rated (no complaints, ever!) - fantasy - sci-fi - romance - erotica - thriller - military - action - suspense - psychological - and more. 

Editing benefits:

- We keep rates as low as possible—sign up now, and use your word allocation when you’re ready, as rates are slowly rising to get Annie off the ramen noodles!
- Flexibility to put in your books at any point, whenever you’re ready;
- no more messing about to try and secure an editor!;
- no barriers to what we will edit. Steamy? Gory? We will love it, no matter what it is!;
- positive and encouraging--no dread and trepidation required!;
- 5* reviews from all clients--we have never had a complaint;
- dedicated, ‘client comes first’ attitude and no downtime—always working to get your scripts completed;
- Buy one-off ($0.006/word) or annually ($0.005/word);
- Visible work queue: you always know what we’re working on;
- 1-1 editor relationship, no juniors, all fiction is edited by Annie;
- Fast and friendly;
- All-inclusive deals including enhanced editing—where Annie goes beyond just error correction and will improve your prose if authorised;
- Huge add-on benefits (Rewards) at no extra. See next section, after the Rates.

Sample Rates April 2019

*One-off edit:   50,000 words - $300 / £228 ($0.006/word)
*One-off edit: 100,000 words - $600 / £455
*Annual deal:  150,000 words - $750 / £570 ($0.005/word)
*Annual deal:  300,000 words - $1500 / £1139
*Annual deal:  500,000 words - $2500 / £1897

Annual deals are by necessity limited, so apply early. Annie can only take five more annual-deal clients--and only because a few of our early annual sign-ups have exhausted all their work. We've completed every shred of editing they had! Yay!

Add-On Benefits (Loyalty Rewards)

As a regular client, you’re likely to receive something extra—wait and see! All annual sign-ups are automatically eligible for consideration, while one-off buyers are considered based on how often they submit work.

- FREE Facebook ads, carefully targeted and administered by an expert Facebook marketer! Eligibility: 10% of regular clients. Value £1k per person. Awarded on book merit.
- FREE reader reviews. Truly impartial, from our panel of up to 10,000 reviewers (accruing daily). Eligibility: most regular clients, by invitation.
- FREE Blurb & Story Clinic. Using the reader panel, get votes on things like the preferred book cover, best blurb, storylines, pricing. Eligibility: every repeat buyer.
- FREE Book of the Month Award. Editors’ pick. Lead Editor Annie’s favourite book sent for editing each month. Wins a Limited-Edition Certificate for your wall. Hologrammed, watermarked, signed and mailed. Eligibility: all regular buyers’ books are considered. Twelve given per year.
- FREE Book of the Quarter Award. As above but backed by four editors, Annie plus three colleagues. Hologrammed, watermarked, signed and mailed. Eligibility: all regular buyers’ books are considered, and only four Awards are given per year.
- FREE Book of the Year Award. As above, backed by four editors. Hologrammed, watermarked, signed and mailed with extra goodies, plus a £1k Facebook ad package for your next book, an editorial review, and a set of readers’ reviews. First to be awarded in January 2020. Eligibility: all regular buyers’ books are considered.
- FREE ad-hoc Merit Awards. Certificates for other author-y achievements, in the eyes of our editors. For example, for innovation, perfect prolific prose, or by genre. Hologrammed, watermarked, signed and mailed.

Read more about Loyalty Rewards at: www.just-copyeditors.com/loyalty-rewards.

*Now on Whatsapp*

Finally, Annie (Lead Editor) is now available to everyone on Whatsapp.
See (www.just-copyeditors.com/contact) and feel free to pop up on Whatsapp with any queries.
Or email Annie at editor@just-copyeditors.com or anniejai222@gmail.com

Huge thanks for all your continued loyalty, your positive messages and your great books for editing.

ANNIE (28/03/2019)
This post has been revised to make it simpler to read!

www.just-copyeditors.com
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:06:59 PM by Just Copyeditors - Annie »

solo

• Short Story unlocked
Awesome!

Need time to go through the new features though. :) And this one I fully agree with -

Highly experienced, friendly, accessible, helpful copyeditors - 5*-rated (no complaints, ever!) - fantasy - sci-fi - romance - erotica - thriller - military - action - suspense - psychological - and more. 

Five books have already gone through Annie and her team. Actually, all of my new stories.

I do have two WIP. Hope to send you the first one before middle of April. Around 40 to 45k word count.

Just Copyeditors - Annie

You are awesome too, Solo! Love working for you! Thank you so much for the vote of confidence, I truly appreciate it.

solo

• Short Story unlocked
Hi, Annie.

Thanks for the Certificate of Merit for the children's book "Frieda's Cookies." I have to admit writing it required adopting a totally different mindset from my usual genres. Didn't sell well but I loved the process (I think that's the important part). I am at the stage now of trying out new fields (nope, can't do erotica.  :icon_mrgreen:). I am still a toddler in the business of writing. Had a few bestsellers, wrote in another fantasy subgenre to convince myself I was not a one-trick pony, hit some roadblocks, writing again - the usual. Still a part-time writer, though.

Thanks again!

All the best,

Solo.

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Tea-drinking, copyediting, navel-gazing--and fairies.
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2019, 10:42:35 PM »
Tea-drinking, navel-contemplation, and fairies. Oh, and copyediting!

Ha!

Well, when I launched annual copyediting deals, I mistakenly thought all these signed-up clients (who pay once a year so don't owe me a bean more each time they submit editing work) would keep me flat-out busy. It sure sounded like a mountain of words to keep up with (or up with which to keep, ha). Not the case!

C'mon guys, write faster! Stay indoors more, will ya! Ditch the social life and the vacations and just write, write, write! Grin Turn out more books!

So, I now have a small hiatus in my copyediting while I await new scripts from my regulars... whatever's a girl to do!?

Would any writer like a 5k-words free sample edit on any piece while I am twiddling my thumbs, contemplating my navel and indulging in the all-too British habit of copious tea-drinking? You could also sneak in a full edit if you have something ready to go.

I love doing trials anyway--love the variety, love the challenge, love meeting new clients with exciting new books... so if you have something that needs copyediting, wing it my way. I will also enhance the copy--if you'd like me to--if I see areas where it needs an extra lift, and I try to give my clients little to do but to accept and reject my suggested changes.

The website is www.just-copyeditors.com where you can see various deals there, current rates, reviews, stuff and gubbins like that. The current rate is $0.006/word usually, but I can squeeze in a few at $0.005 while things are quiet, if you're quick and if your script is of a reasonable standard. Please, no books written in Russian and translated using Google Translate... I have had a couple of those lately!

The photo is my frustrated, not-enough-work-to-do-today face. I'm hoping my fairy mug will help more clients to appear. POOF! And there they were... an author sent me this mug, great, isn't it?

Annie.

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Copyedits Promo! $0.003/word E.g.$1500 for 500k words. $225 for 75k

PROMO <16/4 - $0.003/word E.g.$1500 for 500k words. $225 for 75k

*Just Copyeditors has a 100% satisfaction rate with 5* reviews
*Send any number of words at this rate--no job too small or large! The smallest job was 600 words. Largest, oooooh, it was 175k... what a whopper!
*See the website www.just-copyeditors.com/testimonials
*All genres, no barriers. Happy to edit all writing types, but most clients write fantasy, sci-fi, romance, erotica, suspense, thriller, shorts
*Never had a complaint
*Deal available to everyone, existing clients may also sign up for the new rate for any further work
*Hugely dedicated--I work night and day, no excuses!
*Over 60 1-1 referees willing to speak for me (thanks, all) and a stack of testimonials
*Very personal service--by me, Annie
*Test edits of 3-5k words free (just wing them over!)
* You can have standard corrections editing or 'enhanced', where I add zing to the copy where required--let me know which version you'd like. The enhanced edit just means, give permission for me to add small areas of copy to give it a lift if I consider it could help--but of course, it retains your voice and you just accept or reject

Rates have not been advertised as low as the above since I launched the services back in October last year. Things have been so busy--bonkers!--with copyediting, I failed to re-advertise--didn't think I'd ever get through the mound of work--and never thought that the twenty annual clients would not keep me flat out. But yes, it's happened... well, what a blooper!

I am actually having quiet days as I have exhausted all my clients' editing! Eh, blimey!

So, rather than sit inspecting my navel and heel-kicking, why not offer a phenomenal deal again to you hard-working authors?

Grab 'em while they're there--once I am back at capacity, I will close the deal. First come, first served...! I'm happy to take a look at any work you'd like to cast my way while things are quiet. Having said that, I do have sufficient for the next seven days but the diary is looking fairly accommodating for a period thereafter.

anniejai222@gmail.com

Thanks,

Annie
Lead Editor
www.just-copyeditors.com

solo

• Short Story unlocked
Just a shout-out to Annie and her team. Thanks for a wonderful job on the latest book. I know it's a take on the tried and (probably) overused vampire genre, though surprisingly, readers found it engaging. Thanks again.

:tup3b

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Copy editing super-deals from Annie.
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2019, 08:30:00 PM »
Just three deals currently available, all you prolific authors! Use them at your leisure as once purchased, they won't expire.

- 150k words @ $625 ($0.004/word)
- 300k words @ $1250 ($0.004/word)
- 500k words @ $1850 (even cheaper, haven't worked out what this is per word!).

The sole reason for these deals right now is that the British Inland Revenue service is a giant, filthy money-grabber and my taxes this year pretty much stripped my account bare... only leaving enough to buy cat food. But Grubby the Persian cat is happy so I guess that's what matters. Probably need a new accountant. :)

Once these deals are gone, they're gone. Standard rates are a tad higher ($650 higher for the top 500k deal) and as shown on the website.

Please see my humongous collection of happy reviews (testimonials) on my website and on here or KBoards forum. My website is here, and I have no unhappy reviewers, not a single one! I post every single one, no matter what it says:

And THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all my regular clients who keep the boat afloat and the great work streaming in!

Thanks,

Annie.

HappyNightmares!

I've just dropped in to recommend Annie. I haven't used all my words on my last deal but I'm buying another deal because I just received back a manuscript from Annie and I have to say it's brilliant and I want to lock in for the next year. It makes me want to write quicker.

What I find with her work is that first she's very quick and, secondly, she really enhances my prose. I always ask her to do the enhanced edit and she adds in these little sentences occasionally and the odd paragraph that make a huge difference. In the last year, she's edited two books for me and I've been thrilled.

The best part has been that when I received back the last book a week ago and went through the edits, I realized how much I'd improved in my writing style. I believe this is due to Annie's edits and what I've learned. And I've been around a while and written quite a few books and dozens of short stories, so that's been a wonderful thing to happen. Here's to many more books Annie!

I can't recommend her enough.

Just Copyeditors - Annie

5*-reviewed editor's NEW CLIENT OFFERS. In short supply! Stop faffing! :)
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2019, 03:14:03 AM »
This message was added on October 20th, 2019--had to edit this as it seems the forum takes you to the old post, not my latest. For the avoidance of mix-ups...or mux-ips:

Hey all,

IT'S INTERNATIONAL, NO-FUDGERY, STOP-THAT-FAFFING, NO-PROCRASTINATION DAY!

Have you finished writing that book yet? You know the one... yep, that one. The one languishing on your Mac while you mess about on KBoards talking about writing it?  ;D

No more excuses--get to it!

I've sneakily (and hopefully) held back a few copy-editing opportunities for brand new clients; new client gaps have been built within the rather busy-looking timings shown on my work queue at https://www.just-copyeditors.com/work-queue, so if you need something, please do inquire--or even enquire, if a Brit!

First, please see all my reviews; every piece of feedback (review) I have received in the last year is shown on the site's Testimonials at
https://www.just-copyeditors.com/testimonials

FOR NEW CLIENTS:

Until these new client spaces are filled, you may purchase a 'one-off' edit at $0.005/word (normally $0.006) or a several-scripts package deal at the unusually low rate of $0.004/word (normally $0.005).[/size]

I am not sure how many spaces I have; I guess it depends on how much writing each of you has achieved and which deal you want, but right now, I'm all agog to see what new material comes my way. I will accommodate as many of you as I can.

When the gaps are filled, prices revert--but c'mon, they are still low all the time. I am keeping my rates up to 2.5x higher on other sites so I can continue to discount for KBoards folks--since I love you so much.  :-*

INQUIRE/ENQUIRE!

To inquire/enquire, here's the gubbins:

- Please message me with a sample of your work. Send to: anniejai222@gmail.com

or

or both, just to be sure!

- The work you send should be from the middle or end of the script you'd like edited. Let me see it at its worst! Choose the piece that was written when you had gone sleepless for a night and drunk a few glasses of wine, or had a massive fight with your interfering mother, or that day when the dog had peed on your new Jimmy Choo shoes. ;) This means I can be realistic and see where to fit it in according to the frustration-factor error rate, ha. I can then come back with a yay or nay--or even a yes or no. There are occasions I need to decline to edit a script--but in terms of work from KBoards people, those times are rare indeed.

- Please tell me whether you choose US or UK English, and in which country you are located. The latter makes a difference for billing only. Most clients are in the USA, Canada, Australia and the UK.

- let me know if your work is urgent or has a deadline
, since this may affect whether I can book you in.

- and finally, please tell me if you'd like a short sample edit before booking. Note that I have to take the work bookings in the order in which clients offer to make firm dates with me, so you 'may' lose a lower-fee slot simply by waiting for the sample, but I am more than happy to provide them. 3,000 words is about what I can fit in just now.

Some lucky author can get their work done right away, this being because several clients in the queue have not yet submitted their pieces to edit. First come, first served (and all that malarkey)...

I also have many clients willing to be 1-1 referees, especially in fantasy, thriller, suspense, romance, sci-fi, non-fiction, memoir.

I'm waiting! Prostrate on my desk! No, really! Actually, I am not, but Grubby the cat is. She's the sub-editor so that counts.

Happy Sunday. Or is it Monday where you are?

Annie

HANDY HINTS for the successful booking of your editor:

Hot tips!

- do not mention Br**it!
- do not drop covert hints at the fact you're not mentioning Br**it!
- do not ask how the weather is. I am in Scotland. It's raining! Like, always...at least, till summer comes.
- refrain from asking me what I am doing today. I am editing... what else would/should I be doing?  :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 12:55:06 AM by Just Copyeditors - Annie »

HappyNightmares!

Hey Annie,

I'm just dropping in AGAIN... lol... to say thank you for that quick turn around on those extra chapters for me. What you did to polish them up with that enhanced edit was genius. Thank you. You are worth your weight in gold, girl! :) Looking forward to our next collaboration. That is really what it feels like to me, and I appreciate your kind words through my manuscript, along with all the red. :)

To any new authors or authors looking for a new editor, really give Annie a try because I've had many editors and she is by far the best. Over the last eighteen months I've learned a lot from her and that is saying something since I've been writing for nine years and have many books and shorts out there. The last book she edited for me came back from proof readers with very few catches on typos, which is the sign of a real hawk eye editor.

Thanks Annie. You are a gem!  :clap:

inkblot

Super stoked to work with Just Copyeditors. I approached them with an emergency copyedit triage situation today and Annie wedged my project into their schedule. After reviewing her sample edit of three chapters, I'm glad I reached out. Looking forward to reviewing the full edit! Thank you, Annie!

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Re: 1-2 spaces for 5* editing packages: 500k words $2500, 300k words $1500.
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2019, 11:06:33 PM »
Afternoon, all!

It's been a while since I posted--you guys sure give me a ton of work!  ;D

Happy to say, there are 1-2 spaces for copy editing package deal clients. These come up only rarely these days--hence how infrequently I post here. Usually, it's when someone has sent me everything they have written and need a writing break while they dream up more words.

ONE new client will get the deal at $0.004 as a 'first come, first served' kind of Writer Sanctum offer!

I now have many more reviews than are posted (not quite up to date on the website either but will be soon). All 5* to date, on every platform.

One-off buyers (per script rather than package deals) are welcome too but my rate for these will be going up anon, unfortunately!

All discounted work--rates as shown on the website and here--are "subsidised" by the fact I charge a whopping rate by comparison on third-party sites such as Reedsy, Fiverr etc. (Yes, I know...you thought Fiverr projects averaged a $5 fee. Hell, so did I till I got going. My average there is $1250 per 90k-words edit!). Currently, I am charging at least twice the Writer Sanctum rate anywhere else, allowing me to continue running super deals for WS members.

So hop on board--send a script for a test edit (5k words or thereabouts) or just say hi. For the package deals, since the rate is extremely low for masses of time input, I look for top-calibre writers whose work will come through on time. Most clients are US-based, or Australian or Canadian--though I am a Brit working in chilly Scotland.

If I cannot accommodate you on the best deal rate, you can be sure we will reach an agreement. :) I also love to work for new authors who need that bit more help and editorial leverage to get going... so in short, drop a line and we can go from there!

www.just-copyeditors.com

anniejai222@gmail.com

Happy Holidays, all!

Annie  :)

Just Copyeditors - Annie

Annie's 2020 Discounted Editing: 125+ 5-Star Reviews
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2020, 10:02:21 PM »
Hi, all!

A lot has changed since my last post here:

- I now have more than 125 detailed, 5-star reviews that you can see on the website. As the business has only been going for just over a year and there's never been a negative review (or even a gripe sent my way)--you can see you'll receive a top-notch edit.

- I pride myself on fast responses and 24/7 access--none of those dodgy disappearing editor shenanigans!

- I now work (part-time) for a major US publisher, so as I earn consistently there, I oddly have MORE time available for your work. I no longer need to work flat out to earn a decent crust! Yay! Grubby the Persian cat appreciates that too; Mom is less stressed and can buy more chicken.

- Fiverr (where my average job is priced around $1750) promoted me so I also earn better there--and that again means I can pass to you some discounts and time savings that I gain by working less hard on Fiverr for a very good rate.

See my Fiverr profile here:

www.fiverr.com/anniejenkinson

- Packages of X number of words for use anytime are still available to you, the lowest rates going to Writer Sanctum authors with the lowest error rates.

- However, ALL Writer Sanctum rates are at least half the 'regular' rate of authors being billed elsewhere. On Fiverr, my rate is a minimum of x10. So on Fiverr, 100k-word edits cost at least £1,000 ($1300). Via this forum, it'd cost you between £380/$500 and £600/$780 depending on script quality. The lowest rate of $500 is when you pre-buy a package deal of 150k, 300k or 500k words. Otherwise, the rate is according to the script standard.

- For the same fee, you may still request enhanced edits. Here, I correct all the usual gubbins, but also, I enhance the script by suggesting new copy (which I write for you) and generally perking up areas that can be improved. You may, of course, forego all that and just have corrections.

- I am very open to taking new clients of all standards, so don't be deterred by the error rate thing; KBoards authors often qualify for lower rates. If not, you're most likely a new writer--in which case I can really assist the quality of your writing.

- Packages only become available when another author drops out, almost always when I have edited everything they have written to date!

I do have some right now!

Questions?

Ask me: anniejai222@gmail.com

See the website here:

www.just-copyeditors.com

And see screenshots of testimonials here:

Thank you, and happy writing!

Annie (and Grubby cat)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:06:39 PM by Just Copyeditors - Annie »