Author Topic: Signature pics - oops!  (Read 2385 times)

Jane Killick

Signature pics - oops!
« on: February 20, 2020, 04:22:34 AM »
I updated the covers of one of my series. I went to Amazon, right clicked the cover image, copied the image link address and replaced the old image address with this new image address. As you can see, this images are slightly large!

How do I solve this?  :help

Jeff Tanyard

Re: Signature pics - oops!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 07:54:52 AM »
In the sig box where you post the links, look for something that indicates image height or width.  Like this:

Your previous cover links should all have them.  Whatever those say, copy that portion into the same spot in the new links.

Hope that helps.  :)
v  v  v  v  v    Short Stories    v  v  v  v  v    vv FREE! vv

Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy (some day) | Author Website

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 01:19:04 PM »
Fixed.

On the small images, there was _SL125_. before the jpg in the location code. I simply copied that into the image locations which didn't have it.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

The following users thanked this post: Jane Killick

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
  • Take my memories. I hope you got a big appetite.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 02:34:27 PM »
I updated the covers of one of my series. I went to Amazon, right clicked the cover image, copied the image link address and replaced the old image address with this new image address. As you can see, this images are slightly large!

How do I solve this?  :help

There's nothing wrong with LARGE. It catches the eyes.  Grin

And just so you know, I had the same problem at first. Like Tim said, look for the SL tag in the code and change the number 125 and that will fix it.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.
"The Tales of Garlan" title="The Tales of Garlan"
"Into The Wishing Well" title="Into The Wishing Well"
Dave's Amazon Author page | DGlennCasey.com | TheDailyPainter.com
I'm the Doctor by the way, what's your name? Rose. Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!

Jane Killick

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 05:07:04 PM »
Thanks everyone!