Service Providers > Editors & Proofreaders [Public]

Happy Holidays from Picky Cat

(1/2) > >>

Picky Cat Editing:
Holiday Special!!!
10% off for projects scheduled in December. Ends December 31, 2021.
Welcome to the lair of the Picky Cat, the grammar-loving feline who will claw out all those pesky grammar gremlins lurking in your fiction manuscript.

Okay, I'm not really a cat, but I can help you whip your words into shape, whether this is your first book or your thousandth.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Proofreading + Light Copyediting ($0.006/word)

I'll check for errors in spelling, punctuation, word omissions/duplications, capitalization, homophones, minor formatting errors like spacing and hyphens, and subject/verb agreement.

I'll also comment on tense changes, continuity errors, readability issues, confusing words, POV changes that seem unplanned, and unclear sentences.

Turnaround time is usually 20k words a day.

All editing is done digitally using Microsoft Word and Track Changes, allowing you to accept or reject changes as you see fit.

While I accept fiction of almost any genre, I do have my favorites. These include:
- romance (all the tropes)
- erotica (yes, even the taboo stuff)
- contemporary and paranormal cozy mysteries
- mystery, suspense, and thrillers
- post-apocalyptic and dystopian
- fantasy and urban fantasy
- horror

If you have any questions about anything, contact me via PM, or send me an email at pickycatproofreading@gmail.com.

FREE SAMPLE
Considering Picky Cat for the first time? Feel free to send me up to 2000 words from the middle of your story to see if I'm a good fit for you.

Picky Cat Editing:
Wow! I've been away from here forever. Tried way too many forums at once and burned myself out. Back at it now, but keeping the number sane this time. Hopefully. Like the new subject line says, I now offer line editing in addition to copy editing and proofreading. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions on services.

sliderule:
Glad to see you back, Picky Cat!

I use Picky Cat for my books and highly recommend him. Highly.

Picky Cat Editing:
Get into the holiday spirit with 30% off holiday-themed stories. Contact me to find out more. Offer available for a limited time.

Picky Cat Editing:
Whoa! It's been a while, hasn't it? I stink at forum interaction.

I've created a new package that combines proofreading with light copyediting, offering the services that customers seem to like the most. Info included below so you don't have to scroll back up to the original post.

Proofreading + Light Copyediting ($0.006/word)

I'll check for errors in spelling, punctuation, word omissions/duplications, capitalization, homophones, minor formatting errors like spacing and hyphens, and subject/verb agreement.

I'll also comment on tense changes, continuity errors, readability issues, confusing words, POV changes that seem unplanned, and unclear sentences.

Turnaround time is usually 20k words a day.

All editing is done digitally using Microsoft Word and Track Changes, allowing you to accept or reject changes as you see fit.

While I accept fiction of almost any genre, I do have my favorites. These include:
- romance (all the tropes)
- erotica (yes, even the taboo stuff)
- contemporary and paranormal cozy mysteries
- mystery, suspense, and thrillers
- post-apocalyptic and dystopian
- fantasy and urban fantasy
- horror

If you have any questions about anything, contact me via PM, or send me an email at pickycatproofreading@gmail.com.

FREE SAMPLE
Considering Picky Cat for the first time? Feel free to send me up to 2000 words from the middle of your story to see if I'm a good fit for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version