Service Providers > Editors & Proofreaders [Public]

COVER TO COVER Proofreading/Copyedits - SEPT '21

<< < (2/16) > >>

JRTomlin:
Jade just completed a proofread for me. She was easy to work with and did a prompt and thorough job. 👍

Jade @ covertocoveredits:

--- Quote from: JRTomlin on December 08, 2019, 06:36:16 AM ---Jade just completed a proofread for me. She was easy to work with and did a prompt and thorough job. 👍

--- End quote ---

Pleasure to work with you!

Hi authors!

The week of 16th December is free for a proofread! I could probably do this within 4-5 days, depending on size, so let me know if you're interested.

If you can't see the dates you need on my calendar, please do get in touch!

Once again, the ONLY days I won't be working over the holidays are the 24th and 25th December, and the 1st January. I am booking January projects now!! The week of the 1st January is currently reserved but the rest of the month is still to schedule.

As always, love to chat about your projects - jadewritesbooks@gmail.com

Hello again authors :)

This week I'm finishing off a developmental edit, but have time for proofreads, synopsis critiques, and smaller projects prior to Christmas.

If you can't see the dates you need on my website calendar, please do get in touch!

Once again, the ONLY days I won't be working over the holidays are the 24th and 25th December, and the 1st January. Book your January projects now! The week of the 1st January is currently reserved but others are pending.

As always, love to chat about your projects - jadewritesbooks@gmail.com

Quick message to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS whatever you celebrate, and a wonderful 2020!!

Thanks for the wonderful words you write, and for being part of my 2019! Here's to the next decade :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version