Author Topic: Check Out These Book Covers! Available at Duong Covers  (Read 2019 times)

duongcovers

• Tag Line unlocked
    • Duong Covers
Check Out These Book Covers! Available at Duong Covers
« on: September 21, 2018, 02:53:42 PM »
DUONG COVERS
Custom and Premade Book Covers and Other Graphics

Hey! My name is Julie and I have a small business, called Duong Covers, where I make book covers and other graphics!

Duong Covers delivers custom print and e-book covers and other graphics for those that seek them for their book. We try our best to make sure that you are satisfied with the finished result.

Ebook covers are $89.00
Premade covers are $42.00
Full print covers are $119.00

For more prices and information, visit my website.

~.-.~.-.~

Here are some premades that are available at my site! If you want to see more, visit: www.duongcovers.com

www.duongcovers.com // Follow us on instagram! www.instagram.com/duongcovers // Like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/duongcovers

duongcovers

• Tag Line unlocked
    • Duong Covers
Re: Check Out These Book Covers! Available at Duong Covers
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 02:15:33 AM »

New covers made recently! What do you think?

www.duongcovers.com // Follow us on instagram! www.instagram.com/duongcovers // Like us on facebook! www.facebook.com/duongcovers

duongcovers

• Tag Line unlocked
    • Duong Covers
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 09:46:14 AM »
Check out these covers! What do you think?

I update my Instagram regularly so if you want to look at some of my cover designs, please be sure to check that out, too!

duongcovers

• Tag Line unlocked
    • Duong Covers
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 07:02:37 AM »
Made some new premade covers available at the site! If you want to see more, check them out at www.duongcovers.com