Author Topic: Do you ever think your page reads are delayed?  (Read 468 times)

idontknowyet

Do you ever think your page reads are delayed?
« on: June 15, 2022, 08:33:16 AM »
I've been noticing with amazon that my page reads are delayed by a day.

Yesterday amazon went down for a couple of prime time hours and i expected a significant drop in rank and pg reads. If anything yesterday was a better than average day. Now today I would expect things to be same as normal only i'm running at half my normal days sales.

Also when i start a fb promo, i dont see anything for 24hours after the promo starts. Not a pg to show and upload or a change in rank. It's almost like that rank is locked for the entire day. Then boom 24 hours later rank hops up and all these pg reads show up.
It doesn't seem like a coincidence. The only thing that seems to populate immediately is free days. Those are boom spot on every time.

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
Re: Do you ever think your page reads are delayed?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 11:24:00 AM »
Rank definitely is delayed by about a day.

I can't say I've noticed anything about reads. If this was the case, day 1 of a new release would never see any reads at all, and I do see them.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.