Author Topic: ACX - Bringing back old bounty program?  (Read 1628 times)

Maggie Ann

ACX - Bringing back old bounty program?
« on: November 30, 2018, 10:22:51 AM »
I just got this email. I hope it's a step in the right direction because the new program makes it nearly impossible (at least for me) to earn a bounty on new subscriptions.

As you may recall, we recently introduced the Bounty Referral Program, through which you can earn up to $75 for every Audible member who uses your unique link to make a qualifying purchase. While you integrate these links into your marketing efforts, we are temporarily extending the terms of the $50 Bounty Program through March 31, 2019.

From now until March 31, if an Audible member purchases your book as the first purchase of his or her membership without having used your link, the purchase will still be eligible to qualify for a bounty of up to $50 under the $50 Bounty Program. Please refer to the full terms and conditions of the Bounty Referral Program and the $50 Bounty Program for details. The last payment under the $50 Bounty Program will be sent in June 2019.

The Bounty Referral Program is designed to reward you for your marketing efforts, and we’ve provided some basics for promoting your audiobook with your Bounty Referral Links. We hope these ideas will guide you toward success under the new program.

Could Zon be starting to realize us that if they squeeze us too tight, they lose out as well? Probably not but a girl can dream.

angela

• Short Novel unlocked
  • Indie publishing since 2011. Still kickin'.
Re: ACX - Bringing back old bounty program?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 12:50:18 PM »
I'm guessing they saw a drop in new memberships. What gets me is what the heck to they think is going to happen in March 2019 that they'll be able to drop those bonuses again?

Maggie Ann

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 12:56:48 PM »
I'm guessing they saw a drop in new memberships. What gets me is what the heck to they think is going to happen in March 2019 that they'll be able to drop those bonuses again?

If there's an uptick in new memberships Q1/19, I think they'll find a way to retain the old system.

Writer

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 06:46:11 PM »
Whatever happened, I hope it keeps happening. I much prefer the old system stay.

123mlh

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 04:01:29 AM »
I got the email and then had a bounty payout for the month, too, so was very pleased. I get all my bounties from running AMS in the UK and there's no way to get those under the new program.