Author Topic: Memorial Day Weekend Prolific Works Erotica & Erotic Romances Promo May 24 -27  (Read 1147 times)

lyndabelle

It's time for the next promotion. And it's for one of the bigger promotions, start of summer Memorial Day weekend promo.

**This promo is for fantasy, paranormal, contemporary and historical erotic romances or erotica. Up to 34 titles already!

Plus, I'm finding that the Prolific Works Group Giveaways are going really well. So, I'm officially making it my main promotion channel now. So, you'll need to have a full novel, novella or short on Prolific Works (formerly Instafreebie). Simple to sign up. If you have questions how, you can PM me.

Here is the info:
Promo Dates: May 24 -27

Everyone that has done these with me before is welcomed back, and new erotica or erotic romance authors, here's your chance to get on board with a promo. Here is the link to the promo on prolific works. It's filling up fast. SO, I really want to give the opportunity to those on the board. If I need to, I'll up the number of titles to allow more to sign up from here.

Giveaway link on Prolific Works:
https://www.prolificworks.com/groupgiveaway/view/6f4f16c03d2d925aa6132f29197b25fc

Also, here is the banner for the promo. It's a little different for Prolific Works. I'm not including covers in the banner anymore, but the site includes all the covers when it lists them for the giveaway. Which is nice! All we have to do is put links on blogs or send out to newsletters to promote it. So over all, the Prolific Works site is saving some time and effort, and we can all still ban together as authors.

I'll post it a little later in the posts. Or I can PM if you'd like the banner now.

Anyway, that's the new format for my promos. I think this is the fourth year of doing them, and they are bending and adapting to the self-publishing times. It's a wild ride to still be doing them. I've met so many awesome fellow Indies. So, let's keep it up and get the word out about our awesome titles.

-Lynda

lyndabelle

Already up to 50 titles folks. So, I've increased the amount of titles. Sign up quick to get in this one. The Memorial Weekend promo tends to do really well. I've also noticed with these new promos on Prolific Works, I only put out my first title in a series, and there is follow through onto more of the same series and other titles. Plus, you're title will get you noticed by many other new readers.

Still reminding people to send out the promo on newsletters and put up on your blog. I can see the numbers when people do this, and it really helps. I don't necessarily require it, but I have following on my blog and newsletter that are used to the giveaways now. So, they stick with my lists because these come up.

Anyway, let me know if you need help signing up for Prolific Works or have questions on my new promo formatting.

Just to note: I won't be doing Master Lists anymore. Though, I am encouraging doing shout outs on your blogs and newsletters still.

lyndabelle

Last chance call for this promo. In a few days, it will close off and will begin Friday. So, I've spaces for 10 more books. Here is the link one more time. If you're not sure how to use Prolific Works, just post on this thread or PM. I can talk you through it.

https://www.prolificworks.com/groupgiveaway/view/6f4f16c03d2d925aa6132f29197b25fc

-Lynda

lyndabelle

So, the giveaway is up and running! Here is the link if you'd like to check it out and see what it's like. Maybe consider for the next one which will be for July 4th.

https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/SMc5dMWGbsWcZ3f47byZ

Stop on by and take a look. Over 65 titles (66 exactly) are listed. Probably one of the biggest I've done so far.

-Lynda