Administration > READ HERE FIRST >>>> About the Forum [Public]

Signatures

(1/38) > >>

TimothyEllis:
For now, these are the restrictions for signatures. They may change as we determine what is good, and what is excessive.

There is an allowance for up to 9 Thumbnails.
There is an allowance for up to 3000 characters.
Links should only be to book related destinations or your own book related website.

Links to non-book related sites may be removed.

Your Kboards signature should work here, although it may need editing to remove Kboards addresses and affiliate information. The core images and links generated by the Signature Tool there, can be cut and paste into your signature here. This is about the first third of the full signature.

For erotica writers, your signature may contain book covers, and links to the books. But please be choosy about which ones to use, especially if you intend to use the public areas. Valid complaints may result in you being asked to remove a cover. As long as it's tasteful, there shouldn't be a problem.

It is a good idea to state in your signature what Genre(s) you write in. Advise often varies by genre and its a good idea if the reader can see your genre at a glance.

T. M. Bilderback:
Okay, Timothy, I'm an idiot...where do we enter the links or pics for our book covers?  Is it in the "signature" area?  Or is there somewhere that requires ASIN numbers?

Pandorra:
TM go to your 'forum profile' and the big signature box at the bottom, post your links in there and they will show in your posts. That seems to be the only option here but it's easy to use. If you have them listed on the old site, just copy that one and paste it in this one and it works!

Bill Hiatt:
Do you mean literally paste links? Like T. M. Bilderback, I'm a little at a loss. I'm missing the signature tool. Perhaps we need a tutorial for those of us who don't have a clue about BB code.

Demon_Lord:
Are we allow to use our own affiliate IDs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version