Author Topic: What TV series are you watching right now?  (Read 85606 times)

prolificwriter

Captain Cranky

Re: What TV series are you watching right now?
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2018, 11:14:07 AM »

Spoiler: ShowHide
Oh, and the whole conflict of the show is choosing between her mortal side and witch side. But her mortal life is so dull, I just wanted her to sign the damn book and go to the magical school.

She does.  Grin
If you dare nothing, then when the day is over nothing is all you will have gained. -Neil Gaiman

prolificwriter

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2018, 11:30:51 AM »
She does.  Grin

But when? I read a spoiler that she signs the book, but it sounded like it happens at the end of this season/Part? If it happens sooner, I might finish it sooner rather than later!

Maggie Ann

Captain Cranky

« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2018, 01:46:12 PM »
She does.  Grin

But when? I read a spoiler that she signs the book, but it sounded like it happens at the end of this season/Part? If it happens sooner, I might finish it sooner rather than later!

You heard right, it's in the last episode of part one. But yeah, if you're not into the show it can be hard to force yourself to watch. I can see the weaknesses in the show, but I was interested enough to keep going anyway. I'm hoping some of the writing will be rectified as the show goes on, if it lasts that long  :shrug It has potential :-)
If you dare nothing, then when the day is over nothing is all you will have gained. -Neil Gaiman

prolificwriter

« Reply #155 on: October 31, 2018, 06:17:55 PM »
Shoot, I don't get CW.

You’re not missing out on much. The only show I can say I honestly love on that channel is Legends of Tomorrow!

You heard right, it's in the last episode of part one. But yeah, if you're not into the show it can be hard to force yourself to watch. I can see the weaknesses in the show, but I was interested enough to keep going anyway. I'm hoping some of the writing will be rectified as the show goes on, if it lasts that long  :shrug It has potential :-)

I almost wish I hated it. But it illicits no emotions in me. I just find it utterly uninteresting. If I ever do finish it, I do hope it gets better for me.

The following users thanked this post: Captain Cranky

The Doctor

« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2018, 04:01:31 AM »
I'll be watching The Apprentice (UK) tonight. Not keen on any of the contestants or "Lord" Alan Sugar, but it's fun to see the contestants botch things up.

Genre: Weird Fiction | Science Fiction | Fantasy | Horror |
Gayle Ramage Website

prolificwriter

« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2018, 02:58:48 PM »
It was Halloween and I just happened to watch episodes 3 of two new witch shows: Charmed and Sabrina!

I’m really starting to like Charmed. They’re improving with every episode.

And, I thought episode 3 of Sabrina was the best yet! Maybe because it mostly focused on the witch world? Even Harvey became a bit more interesting because of his crappy home life.

Maggie Ann

« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2018, 11:29:32 AM »
It was Halloween and I just happened to watch episodes 3 of two new witch shows: Charmed and Sabrina!

I’m really starting to like Charmed. They’re improving with every episode.

And, I thought episode 3 of Sabrina was the best yet! Maybe because it mostly focused on the witch world? Even Harvey became a bit more interesting because of his crappy home life.

Found that I could download the CW app to my Roku and I've been watching Charmed. The first episode was better than I expected and I'm on the third episode now. The only problem I have is the repetitive commercials. They'll repeat the same commercial anywhere from 2-6 times in a row. If I can get past that, I'll keep watching.

prolificwriter

« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2018, 04:41:23 PM »
Found that I could download the CW app to my Roku and I've been watching Charmed. The first episode was better than I expected and I'm on the third episode now. The only problem I have is the repetitive commercials. They'll repeat the same commercial anywhere from 2-6 times in a row. If I can get past that, I'll keep watching.

I record all my shows so I can skip the commercials. Having to sit through commercials would drive me mad. Though I guess you could always turn them into mini writing sprints!

If you have Netflix, all CW shows go up there 8 days after the season ends on TV.

The following users thanked this post: Maggie Ann

Lysmata Debelius

« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2018, 05:15:31 PM »

Just started watching this. And I'm surprised by how much I enjoy it. I think it's because both the script and the acting is really excellent. I can't figure out why I care about the main character as he is clearly an absolutely self centered snob, but for some reason, I do. I'm curious how exactly the writers did that.

The Doctor

« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2018, 06:18:31 PM »

Just started watching this. And I'm surprised by how much I enjoy it. I think it's because both the script and the acting is really excellent. I can't figure out why I care about the main character as he is clearly an absolutely self centered snob, but for some reason, I do. I'm curious how exactly the writers did that.

I managed to watch the first episode free here in the UK (a TV Guide sent a link to watch it) but never saw the other eps as I don't have Sky TV. Thought Cumberbatch was fantastic in the role.

I've been catching up on Outlander. Still on series 1 but a few eps away from the prison episode (I've read the first five books so know what's coming). Great to see so many genuinely Scottish actors in it. Unfortunately the actress playing Gheillis Duncan had a dodgy Scots accent.

I've also caught up with The Man in the High Castle. Gosh, series 4 is going to be good!

Gayle Ramage Website

Maggie Ann

« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2018, 10:59:15 PM »

I record all my shows so I can skip the commercials. Having to sit through commercials would drive me mad. Though I guess you could always turn them into mini writing sprints!

If you have Netflix, all CW shows go up there 8 days after the season ends on TV.

Thanks, I can wait.

Maggie Ann

« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2018, 11:04:05 PM »

I managed to watch the first episode free here in the UK (a TV Guide sent a link to watch it) but never saw the other eps as I don't have Sky TV. Thought Cumberbatch was fantastic in the role.

I've been catching up on Outlander. Still on series 1 but a few eps away from the prison episode (I've read the first five books so know what's coming). Great to see so many genuinely Scottish actors in it. Unfortunately the actress playing Gheillis Duncan had a dodgy Scots accent.

I've also caught up with The Man in the High Castle. Gosh, series 4 is going to be good!

At last, a fellow Outlander fan!!!! I started a thread to discuss Season 4 but didn't have any takers.

They got very graphic between Jamie and Black Jack so I skipped that episode. My only disappointment in the season was the Abbey. They diluted the scene between Jamie and Claire where she made him think she was Black Jack and made him fight back. It would have been a fantastic scene. Instead, they just had a conversation. Other than that, Ron Moore has done a wonderful job and added scenes that really enhanced the story.

prolificwriter

« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2018, 02:14:10 AM »
They got very graphic between Jamie and Black Jack so I skipped that episode. My only disappointment in the season was the Abbey. They diluted the scene between Jamie and Claire where she made him think she was Black Jack and made him fight back. It would have been a fantastic scene. Instead, they just had a conversation. Other than that, Ron Moore has done a wonderful job and added scenes that really enhanced the story.

You skipped that episode? But it’s the thing that makes it so different from all the other romances out there. The fact that they were willing to go there with the male hero. It’s been a while since I’ve seen it, but Claire did dress up as Black Jack and used his scent to provoke a reaction out of Jamie to help him heal after the incident.

I’m not a book reader, so I can only comment on the TV series, but I loved the first two seasons. I thought season 3 was very uneven. I don’t get Starz, so I watch the show when it comes out on Blu-ray, so I can’t join the discussion on the new season.
I have to say that I’m not too excited about the new direction of the show. America just does not compare to Scotland! And from what I’ve read, the rest of the books take place in America. Also, the romance was always the least interesting part of the show for me. I need plot! It also doesn’t help that two of my favorite characters (Black Jack and Geillis Duncan) are dead.  :icon_cry:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:20:02 AM by prolificwriter »

Maggie Ann

« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2018, 02:26:59 AM »

You skipped that episode? But it’s the thing that makes it so different from all the other romances out there. The fact that they were willing to go there with the male hero. It’s been a while since I’ve seen it, but Claire did dress up as Black Jack and used his scent to provoke a reaction out of Jamie to help him heal after the incident.

I’m not a book reader, so I can only comment on the TV series, but I loved the first two seasons. I thought season 3 was very uneven. I don’t get Starz, so I watch the show when it comes out on Blu-ray, so I can’t join the discussion on the new season.
I have to say that I’m not too excited about the new direction of the show. America just does not compare to Scotland! And from what I’ve read, the rest of the books take place in America. Also, the romance was always the least interesting part of the show for me.

You convinced me. I'll go back and watch that episode.

The books went downhill after Voyager (3) anyway but not because it moved to America. There is the revolution, of course, to supply action. It's just Gabaldon didn't run out of story, but she ran out of ideas. Too many kidnappings, not to mention her writing style changed. As she thinks of a scene, she writes it. Doesn't matter where in the story it's going to land. Then she puts them in some sort of order and knits them together. I've read them all just because but I think the series is now much better than the books. I won't be reading any more of the books.

Fergus was my favorite secondary character but starting with book 4, Young Ian became my favorite.

The following users thanked this post: prolificwriter

The Doctor

« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2018, 03:34:09 AM »

I have to say that I’m not too excited about the new direction of the show. America just does not compare to Scotland! And from what I’ve read, the rest of the books take place in America. Also, the romance was always the least interesting part of the show for me. I need plot! It also doesn’t help that two of my favorite characters (Black Jack and Geillis Duncan) are dead.  :icon_cry:

Regarding your spoiler, I feel the same. Haven't read the last two(?) books as I didn't enjoy them as much as the earlier ones.

Gayle Ramage Website

Maggie Ann

« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2018, 05:54:37 AM »

Regarding your spoiler, I feel the same. Haven't read the last two(?) books as I didn't enjoy them as much as the earlier ones.

None of them, in my opinion, were as good as the first book.

Just watched the first episode of #4 based on The Fiery Cross. A lot of it was ho-hum, but Stephen Bonnett, oh my. Ed Speelers nailed him.

PJ Post

« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2018, 03:27:57 PM »
Binged...

Pretty strong return, if you like this sort of thing, that is. For the record, I really dug it.

:tup3b

PJ Post

« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2018, 03:33:18 PM »

:banana:

Maggie Ann

« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2018, 01:14:53 AM »

:banana:

Did you breathe at all during that final scene? I know I didn't. I'm goosebumping right now.

I don't know whether Ed Speleers nailed Stephen Bonnett or he made me queasy because I already knew what he was.

prolificwriter

« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2018, 05:13:03 AM »
I don't know whether Ed Speleers nailed Stephen Bonnett or he made me queasy because I already knew what he was.

I know some book spoilers, but that’s not one of them. I’ve read an interesting headline regarding his character.
Something about him being worse than Black Jack?
Now I’m quite intrigued! But don’t tell me anything! I want to be surprised.  grint

Maggie Ann

« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2018, 06:04:51 AM »

I know some book spoilers, but that’s not one of them. I’ve read an interesting headline regarding his character.
Something about him being worse than Black Jack?
Now I’m quite intrigued! But don’t tell me anything! I want to be surprised.  grint

I started an Outlander thread here. It's the one thing I miss about The Other Side. I led the Outlander Book Club there years ago.

https://writersanctum.com/index.php?topic=1180.msg19906#msg19906

Of course I won't spoil it but I will post something over there and hide it.

A Fading Street

« Reply #173 on: November 09, 2018, 08:39:39 AM »
Frasier for the umpteenth time :)
A Fading Street Publishing Services.
Ghostwriting all genres from $200 per 10000 words
Rewriting from $0.04 per word. Audio and Handwritten Transcription$0.003 per word.
Proofreading $0.002 per word, Copy Editing $0.005 per word. Ghostwriting from $200 per 10000 words.
SPECIAL PACKAGE RATE for Beta, Copy Edit, Final Proof  at $0.0055 per word.
My Writer Sanctum Thread click below
https://writersanctum.com/index.php?topic=41.0

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #174 on: November 09, 2018, 08:54:06 AM »
Frasier for the umpteenth time :)

:tup3b

Comet screwed up my normal TV viewing by moving the shows I watch into prime time instead of after prime time, but I find I don't miss the new shows as much and end up skipping them and watching older shows instead.

So I watch Stargate: SG-1 followed by Babylon 5.  Every night, seven days a week.  If I'm home.  After that, I switch the channel to Friends which runs for like two or three hours straight every night.

On Sundays, I watch new episodes of Doctor Who and The Last Ship but the series finale for The Last Ship is this Sunday so that will be done and they've somehow managed to turn Doctor Who into a snooze-fest.  I keep seeing rave reviews for it and continually wonder if people are watching the same show I am.
Mulder: "If you're distracted by fear of those around you, it keeps you from seeing the actions of those above."
The X-Files: "Blood"

Maggie Ann

« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »
I only watch TV at night and one episode (1.5 hours) of Inspector George Gently gets me through the evening. If I watch in the afternoon, I turn on old episodes of Project Runway. The show is switching back to Bravo from Lifetime and I don't know if the new shows will be seen on Hulu.

Weekly shows are The Rookie, DWTS, and Outlander.  I don't have cable or satellite so I mostly watch Hulu, Starz and Amazon Prime.

PJ Post

« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2018, 12:19:47 PM »
Did you breathe at all during that final scene? I know I didn't. I'm goosebumping right now.

I didn't read the books, so this is all new to me, but I can say they're doing an amazing job. Aspiring writers - this is how you do it.

___

Binged...

I thought about writing something clever about the story or the lack thereof, or maybe the lack of characterization or even the over the top artistic self-indulgence, but nope, just going with something simple...

Sucks. Lots.

Vinjii

« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2018, 06:57:32 PM »
Binged...

I thought about writing something clever about the story or the lack thereof, or maybe the lack of characterization or even the over the top artistic self-indulgence, but nope, just going with something simple...

Sucks. Lots.

Awww, I love Julia Roberts and was hoping this would turn out to be good. Oh well.

I just watched the first season of The Sinner.

I enjoyed Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman, but I thought the plot was too slow and it didn't work for me as a mystery. Not enough material for the viewer to guess / figure things out and too many plot holes, or what I feel are plot holes.

Sonya Bateman

« Reply #178 on: November 21, 2018, 08:49:58 AM »
You’re not missing out on much. The only show I can say I honestly love on that channel is Legends of Tomorrow!

Gasp! How can you watch Legends without at least also watching Arrow and Flash?

Ha, guess I can't really say much on the whole keep-up-with-the-Arrowverse thing, since I never managed to get into Supergirl and also
gave up on Legends after they killed Leonard Snart (I loved him so much, and Mick just isn't the same character without him as a partner / foil.
Good, fast, and cheap editing -- $0.002 per word ($2 per 1,000) words. Beta reading, book formatting, and blurb writing also available. See my thread in the editing subforum or visit my website: https://blackratchetstudios.wixsite.com/all3editing

prolificwriter

« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2018, 09:39:08 AM »
Gasp! How can you watch Legends without at least also watching Arrow and Flash?

Ha, guess I can't really say much on the whole keep-up-with-the-Arrowverse thing, since I never managed to get into Supergirl and also
gave up on Legends after they killed Leonard Snart (I loved him so much, and Mick just isn't the same character without him as a partner / foil.

I gave up on Arrow midway through last season. The only way I’m watching that show again is if they get rid of Felicity. So, basically never! LOL! I watch Flash but it’s not my favorite or anything. I’ve never watched Supergirl.

As for Legends...

I was sad when Snart died as well, but as long as my favorite (Sara Lance) is there, I’ll keep watching. I will say, the show has really gotten better during the last two seasons or so. They don’t take themselves too seriously anymore and it’s really fun to watch now!

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2018, 09:52:06 AM »
I haven't seen Legends this season and have only seen a half an episode of The Flash.  Haven't seen Supergirl either.

The first couple episodes I missed weren't intentional.  I was working late at the office and missed them.  But I haven't been tuning in otherwise either.  They're on at the same time as Stargate: SG-1 and Babylon 5 reruns on Comet.  So Comet has been winning out.  Same with Doctor Who.  I've never missed a new episode if I was home to watch it, but this season has been so bleh that Babylon 5 episodes win out.  I catch up on Doctor Who by reading the summaries online.
Mulder: "If you're distracted by fear of those around you, it keeps you from seeing the actions of those above."
The X-Files: "Blood"

guest957

« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2018, 09:59:06 AM »
The mediocrity coming from Hollywood in television and film at the moment is staggering.

Recently watched:

The Haunting of Hill House

-Some interesting ideas, but more often than not I found the storytelling ponderous and the drama overwrought. I wish it had been more about the horror and the ghosts and less about inter-family dynamics and kitchen sink drama.

House of Cards, Season 6

- Utterly ridiculous to the point of being laughable. Who greenlit these scripts? Hammy acting (though I thought Robin Wright was pretty good given the material she had to work with) and just over-the-top soap opera motivations and reveals. If "torture-porn" is a thing in over-the-top horror movies, then consider this show "conniving-scheme-porn". All that was missing was a character literally twirling their mustache. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, the show hasn't been good since perhaps the first or second season.

The following users thanked this post: Post-Crisis D

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2018, 11:55:52 AM »
The mediocrity coming from Hollywood in television and film at the moment is staggering.

Can't be said enough.   :cheers
v  v  v  v  v    Short Stories    v  v  v  v  v    vv FREE! vv

Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy (some day) | Author Website

The following users thanked this post: The Doctor, Post-Crisis D

Edward M. Grant

« Reply #183 on: November 30, 2018, 04:26:30 AM »
Almost through the first season of Man In The High Castle: Amazon sent a free Prime trial so we thought we should watch everything we might want to watch before it expires.

To be honest, while it started well, it's getting a bit dull. I'm hoping something happens soon. It's one of Dick's books that I've never read, so I don't know how it compares to the original story, but it's starting to feel like an alternate-world soap-opera where nothing is ever going to be resolved.

Maggie Ann

« Reply #184 on: November 30, 2018, 05:36:36 AM »
Outlander is the only series I'm watching right now. I'm bingeing on Christmas movies. 'Tis the Season!

Anarchist

« Reply #185 on: November 30, 2018, 06:33:31 AM »
I've been binge-watching NYPD Blue, hoping to get through it before it leaves Hulu.

Damn good show.

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.” – Thomas Sowell

"The State is an institution run by gangs of murderers, plunderers and thieves, surrounded by willing executioners, propagandists, sycophants, crooks, liars, clowns, charlatans, dupes and useful idiots—an institution that dirties and taints everything it touches.” - Hans Hoppe

"Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience." - Adam Smith

Nothing that requires the labor of others is a basic human right.

I keep a stiff upper lip and shoot from the hip. - AC/DC

Vinjii

« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2018, 06:59:49 PM »
Watched the second episode of The Rookie. So far, so good.

Now I'm waiting for the second season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (December 5). Finally!!!

I've only heard of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel yesterday. I think I need to give it a try!

One of the reasons I loved it was the setting in 1958. And, of course, Tony Shaloub. They're all wonderful, really.

Well, thank you so much. Just finishing up season one and I enjoyed it a lot  :icon_mrgreen:

Maggie Ann

« Reply #187 on: December 06, 2018, 12:08:51 PM »
Season two of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel started tonight. Loved the first episode. I think the whole season is available but I'm going to try to watch only one episode a night.

prolificwriter

« Reply #188 on: December 13, 2018, 07:54:56 PM »
Recently finished...

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - This is one of those shows where it seems like the middle was the best part. I think my favorite episode is “Feast of Feasts”. I also really liked “The Trial of Sabrina Spellman” and “The Burial” if I remember correctly. The first few episodes were disappointing and so were the last two. Some of the writing on this show is so bad that I felt bad for the actors that had to say those lines. Still, there’s hope that the second season might be more fun.

Murdoch Mysteries: Season 11 - Some interesting choices but still going strong. All the main characters are likable, but I love Dr. Julia Ogden! As long as she’s there, I’ll continue watching. I’m also looking forward to checking out the Frankie Drake Mysteries by the same creators. If you like shows in a similar vein, I also highly recommend Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries.

Currently watching (and looking forward to)...

Legends of Tomorrow is AMAZING, especially these last two episodes. This show is so fun and out there, it’s hard not to like! I’m also beyond glad that Constantine ended up on this show. He’s played by the same actor as the short-lived NBC show, of which I could only stomach a few episodes. LOT isn’t afraid to explore Constantine’s bisexuality, something which can’t be said about the homophobic showrunner of the NBC show (who also famously straightwashed Leonardo da Vinci). Rant over. LOT awesome, will probably get cancelled because I love it too much!

I’m liking where the new Charmed is going. They’re doing some interesting things that weren’t explored on the original show. Blindspot is better this season than last. Midnight, Texas is also doing well in its second season. Manifest is interesting enough. Dirty John has Juno Temple in it so I can’t complain! The Flash is okay. Some episodes are better than others. Can’t wait for How to Get Away with Murder to come back from their break. Love that show! I’m also looking forward to season 3 of Travelers, which is coming this Friday on Netflix. Oh, and I’m halfway through Channel Zero: The Dream Door, and I’m quite liking it so far!

Yes, I watch a lot of TV.  grint
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:46:03 PM by prolificwriter »

Maggie Ann

« Reply #189 on: December 13, 2018, 11:01:04 PM »
I'm waiting for Charmed to come on Netflix. I only watched a couple of episodes but was pleasantly surprised that I liked it.

prolificwriter

« Reply #190 on: December 14, 2018, 04:08:40 AM »
I only watched a couple of episodes but was pleasantly surprised that I liked it.

Me too! I genuinely enjoy the show now! I hope it gets renewed.

Marigold

« Reply #191 on: December 19, 2018, 07:29:57 AM »
The original Upstairs Downstairs. I love those old BBC costume dramas. After this one, I'll be watching Lillie (Lillie Langtry).

I'm still waiting for Season 2 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

Bump.

Maggie Ann

« Reply #192 on: December 19, 2018, 01:10:47 PM »
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 2 started Dec. 5 on Amazon Prime. I'm trying to only watch one episode at a time. It's a great cast, but Tony Shaloub is outstanding.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2018, 03:57:00 PM »
Tony Shaloub is outstanding.

I haven't seen the show in question, but he's always great.  Wings, Monk, Galaxy Quest... I've never not enjoyed his performances.
v  v  v  v  v    Short Stories    v  v  v  v  v    vv FREE! vv

Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy (some day) | Author Website

Maggie Ann

« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2018, 05:04:39 AM »
Tony Shaloub is outstanding.

I haven't seen the show in question, but he's always great.  Wings, Monk, Galaxy Quest... I've never not enjoyed his performances.

Ah, Galaxy Quest. I was sorry when Tony Shaloub wasn't available for the anniversary special.

Anarchist

« Reply #195 on: December 21, 2018, 04:06:15 AM »
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 2 started Dec. 5 on Amazon Prime. I'm trying to only watch one episode at a time. It's a great cast, but Tony Shaloub is outstanding.

I'm currently watching Monk and Wings. Shaloub is a treasure.

If Netflix announced they were making season 7 of House of Cards with Shaloub as the star, I'd binge-watch it. (That's saying something as season 6 was a train wreck.)
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.” – Thomas Sowell

"The State is an institution run by gangs of murderers, plunderers and thieves, surrounded by willing executioners, propagandists, sycophants, crooks, liars, clowns, charlatans, dupes and useful idiots—an institution that dirties and taints everything it touches.” - Hans Hoppe

"Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience." - Adam Smith

Maggie Ann

« Reply #196 on: December 21, 2018, 04:26:06 AM »

If Netflix announced they were making season 7 of House of Cards with Shaloub as the star, I'd binge-watch it. (That's saying something as season 6 was a train wreck.)

Is Monk on Netflix?

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
  • Take my memories. I hope you got a big appetite.
« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2018, 04:40:06 AM »
The only thing currently on TV worth watching.

I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.
"The Tales of Garlan" title="The Tales of Garlan"
"Into The Wishing Well" title="Into The Wishing Well"
Dave's Amazon Author page | DGlennCasey.com | TheDailyPainter.com
I'm the Doctor by the way, what's your name? Rose. Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!

Anarchist

« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2018, 06:13:36 AM »

Is Monk on Netflix?

It's on Amazon Prime.

I laugh aloud every single episode. :)

Maggie Ann

« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2018, 06:42:27 AM »

Is Monk on Netflix?

It's on Amazon Prime.

I laugh aloud every single episode. :)

Thanks. I'll put it on my watchlist.