Author Topic: Experienced editor offering SPECIAL rate for first-time jobs: June and July  (Read 2446 times)

C.B. Moore

• Tag Line unlocked
I am reposting my services here after a long absence.  :smilie_zauber:

ABOUT ME:

With a BA in English Literature from Georgetown University and a career in journalism and fiction, I have been editing self-published books for several years. I've edited over a hundred books in many different genres, such as sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror and romance.

SEE THE TESTIMONIALS ON THE HOME PAGE OF MY SITE: https://www.cbmoore-editor.com/home-1

RATES IN US$:

Proofreading: 0.002/w
Copy/line editing (I do a combination of both): 0.004/w
Developmental editing: 0.004/w

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 11:35:46 PM by C.B. Moore »

Vijaya

Bookmarking!

Author of over 100 books and magazine pieces, primarily for children
Vijaya Bodach | Personal Blog | Bodach Books

The following users thanked this post: C.B. Moore

C.B. Moore

• Tag Line unlocked
Re: Extra special rates for APRIL: 15% off any proofreading AND editing
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 06:32:22 AM »
An experienced proofreader and editor, I am returning to Writer Sanctum after a long hiatus.
Due to a canceled trip, I am offering 15% off my already affordable services during the month of April.
If you have a manuscript ready and have not yet found your proofreader or editor, see my testimonials in www.cbmoore-editor.com and send me a message.
Cheers! :catrun
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 06:40:08 AM by C.B. Moore »

C.B. Moore

• Tag Line unlocked
Re: Booking proofreads only between May 3-17 with a 15% discount
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 04:25:01 AM »
Scheduling proofreads only between May 3-17 with a 15% discount (word count x 0.002 minus 15%).

I have a few spots for editing (copy/line OR developmental) in June and July.

See the testimonials on my site and contact me through the form: www.cbmoore-editor.com

C.B. Moore

• Tag Line unlocked

Am now scheduling late June and early July: copy/line editing (I do a combination of both), developmental edit OR proofreading.
Get in touch by clicking my banner!
Cheers