Author Topic: ghostwriter services  (Read 3805 times)

GeorgeMagee

• Tag Line unlocked
ghostwriter services
« on: December 29, 2018, 03:39:38 AM »
My friend is writing his first fiction novel based on two amazing genres, crime fiction and mystery. He has the plot of the novel ready but as it is his first novel he need some help with the writing, just to ensure that the novel is structured properly. He wants fiction ghostwriters for hire and as a favor he asked me to find the professional and trustworthy fiction ghostwriter in an affordable price. Can someone kindly help me find the best ghostwriter that can help my friend with his fiction book? It will be a great help if I could get helpful recommendations.

{Moved and title edited. t.}
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:12:45 AM by TimothyEllis »

angela

• Short Novel unlocked
  • Indie publishing since 2011. Still kickin'.
Re: I need help in finding the best fiction ghostwriter
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 04:28:42 AM »

These folks are AMAZING. Guaranteed profitable bestsellers every time. But I can't give you their contact info because it is trade sekrit.

Kyra Halland

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 04:40:25 AM »
Good ghostwriters can be very expensive.

The way to learn to write is by writing. He's just going to have to buckle down and write that book, and another, and another, and learn along the way - books about writing, Brandon Sanderson's creative writing lectures on YouTube, Holly Lisle's and K.M. Weiland's courses and articles, to name a few resources. Or he could join National Novel Writing Month, participate in their forums and events. When he has a completed novel, he might want to look into hiring a developmental editor to help him work out the major story problems. Expensive, but cheaper than a decent ghostwriter would be, and he'll learn the skills to help him write his next book. But hiring someone to write the book for him won't teach him anything. Yeah, the first draft of the first novel will probably suck. That's just the nature of the beast. You learn to write by writing; there aren't any shortcuts. It's hard and it's work, but if he really wants to write this story, it's worth it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 04:44:22 AM by Kyra Halland »

Strong women, honorable men, worlds of magic

Kyra Halland | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

Genres: Epic Romantic Fantasy; Western Fantasy

Vidya

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 04:59:05 AM »
I doubt this is a serious request for a ghostwriter. In his OP he included a link to this site:

https://www.professionalghostwriter.com/fiction/

he pimped this site on Kb too, again under the guise of seeking a ghostwriter. His post there got deleted, so he’s trying here. I didn't say anything before because I assumed everyone would see his link and realize he’s just pimping his own services and site.

Kyra Halland

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 05:03:48 AM »
I doubt this is a serious request for a ghostwriter. In his OP he included a link to this site:

https://www.professionalghostwriter.com/fiction/

he pimped this site on Kb too, again under the guise of seeking a ghostwriter. His post there got deleted, so he’s trying here. I didn't say anything before because I assumed everyone would see his link and realize he’s just pimping his own services and site.

Ah. No surprise. I didn't even look at the link because I have less than zero interest in ghostwriters.

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
  • Take my memories. I hope you got a big appetite.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 05:20:40 AM »
My friend is writing his first fiction novel based on two amazing genres, crime fiction and mystery. He has the plot of the novel ready but as it is his first novel he need some help with the writing, just to ensure that the novel is structured properly. He wants fiction ghostwriters for hire and as a favor he asked me to find the professional and trustworthy fiction ghostwriter in an affordable price. Can someone kindly help me find the best ghostwriter that can help my friend with his fiction book? It will be a great help if I could get helpful recommendations.

I'd love to do this. My prices start at $50,000 for 50,000 words. Half payable up front and it should take me about two years to complete the project.

:roll:  :mhk9U91:  :banana:  :icon_rofl:
I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.
"The Tales of Garlan" title="The Tales of Garlan"
"Into The Wishing Well" title="Into The Wishing Well"
Dave's Amazon Author page | DGlennCasey.com | TheDailyPainter.com
I'm the Doctor by the way, what's your name? Rose. Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!

The following users thanked this post: idontknowyet

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 05:25:34 AM »
I'd love to do this. My prices start at $50,000 for 50,000 words. Half payable up front and it should take me about two years to complete the project.

You're way too expensive.  I will do it for only $0.99 per word and have 50,000 words finished in two months.  Half paid upfront and the balance upon completion.
Mulder: "If you're distracted by fear of those around you, it keeps you from seeing the actions of those above."
The X-Files: "Blood"

The following users thanked this post: idontknowyet

Jake

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 05:57:12 AM »

He's doing it for SEO (search engine optimization) purposes. He thinks the anchor text will help them when people search for "ghost writers." But that is really stupid. His intentions would be better served if someone from the company just introduced themselves, explained what they did and offered their services. There are lots of people out there looking for good ghostwriters but nobody is going to trust a company that uses shady tactics to get business.

Post-Crisis D

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 07:25:11 AM »
Can anyone recommend a good ghost-architect?

William F. Lamb.
Mulder: "If you're distracted by fear of those around you, it keeps you from seeing the actions of those above."
The X-Files: "Blood"

Kyra Halland

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2018, 10:59:58 AM »

He's doing it for SEO (search engine optimization) purposes. He thinks the anchor text will help them when people search for "ghost writers." But that is really stupid. His intentions would be better served if someone from the company just introduced themselves, explained what they did and offered their services. There are lots of people out there looking for good ghostwriters but nobody is going to trust a company that uses shady tactics to get business.

Would help if his post had better grammar, too. If I was going to hire a ghostwriter, I wouldn't based on an ad with that many mistakes.

guest1038

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 11:10:14 AM »
My friend can has amazing dirt upon his skin needs shower. As it is his first shower he knows not water pouring devices so he asks me as favor to find *hyperlink to personal website selling black market shower heads* quality nozzles at great price. Please be noble and generous and help my friend get off dirt and recommend fantastic easy installed shower head.

The following users thanked this post: Vidya

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
Re: ghostwriter services
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2018, 11:12:15 AM »
Moved to the other services area.

I had a quick look. Very very expensive, but offering 70% off, and doing it in a hugely objectionable way. I had to get rid of the popup a dozen times before I gave up looking at the site.

Nothing there I would actually trust. And when you put it with the OP, which is obviously bogus, one has to wonder how legit this site is.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.