Author Topic: Billy and the Cloneasaurus!  (Read 1906 times)

ashleycapes

• Short Novel unlocked
  • My neighbors think my name is Emily Goldfinch
    • Website
Billy and the Cloneasaurus!
« on: September 28, 2018, 11:51:53 AM »
Someone has used what is possibly the greatest title out there (due to the amazing Simpsons scene that it's from) - but what I really enjoyed about this when I stumbled across it, is that (I hope) one of the author's friends was able to finish the quote/referent in a review:

https://www.amazon.com.au/product-reviews/B07D2M6352

OR

It's actually a little sad that the author left themselves open to such an obvious response, although, they were probably expecting it? Saw an ad for 'Billy....' in a Bookbub promo, so the book is probably doing okay :)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 11:54:33 AM by ashleycapes »

Ashley Capes | website

Max

Re: Billy and the Cloneasaurus!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 12:02:33 PM »
Someone has used what is possibly the greatest title out there (due to the amazing Simpsons scene that it's from) - but what I really enjoyed about this when I stumbled across it, is that (I hope) one of the author's friends was able to finish the quote/referent in a review:

OR

It's actually a little sad that the author left themselves open to such an obvious response, although, they were probably expecting it? Saw an ad for 'Billy....' in a Bookbub promo, so the book is probably doing okay :)

Totally unrelated, but I keep forgetting to say something every time I see your posts. I love the City of Masks cover. It catches my eye every time I see it advertised or in ABs. There's just something about it. Just wanted to give you a shout about it.

The following users thanked this post: ashleycapes

ashleycapes

• Short Novel unlocked
  • My neighbors think my name is Emily Goldfinch
    • Website
Re: Billy and the Cloneasaurus!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 05:52:58 PM »

OR

Totally unrelated, but I keep forgetting to say something every time I see your posts. I love the City of Masks cover. It catches my eye every time I see it advertised or in ABs. There's just something about it. Just wanted to give you a shout about it.
Hi Max, thanks so much :)

(I got it from Vividcovers, who also did 'The Fairy Wren' in my sig, but who are also awesome at sci-fi superhero covers).

Ashley Capes | website