Corporate Sector > Payoneer

Welcome our Payoneer Rep.

(1/5) > >>

TimothyEllis:
Remy is my Australian Payoneer Rep, but should be able to help with any Payoneer issue.

Feel free to use this area to discuss issues, or ask for help.

remypayoneer:
Hi everyone and thanks Timothy.

I manage our Australian and New Zealand businesses since we launched our Sydney office 6 months ago. Our vision is help businesses grow globally by giving them the tools to receive payments all over the world. If you have any questions about new accounts, how to be paid in new markets or any questions about your existing one - feel free to let me know remyja@payoneer.com or via the forum.

Anyone interested in creating an account is welcome to do so using Timothys link http://tracking.payoneer.com/SH1Z8 accounts are free and can be created in 5 minutes.

I'm working with many creatives and authors in this space. Keep it up!

Many thanks,
Remy

Jan Hurst-Nicholson:
So pleased to see a rep here  :mhk9U91:. I had such a job contacting someone for a recent query. I got stuck in a FAQ loop and eventually had to resort to the Payoneer Facebook page to message an actual person. I've usually had excellent service from Payoneer and have recommended it to many people. But this year I was not notified that my card was expiring and I only found out when the card was declined. Now I have wait several weeks for a new one and can't access my funds. The card is on it's way, but post to SA is a bit hit and miss. I hope you are still available when the expected arrival time is up  :icon_rolleyes:

remypayoneer:
Hi Jan,

Nice to meet you - feel free to Private message me or email me with your email and I will take a look. I'll also share my contact details in the event you need to get in-touch directly.

Thanks!
Remy

Jan Hurst-Nicholson:
Thanks so much  :Tup2:. I introduced a friend to Payoneer a while back and she also got stuck in the FAQ loop and neither of us could find a way round it. It might be an idea if Payoneer offered a contact email that got you out of the loop.  Grin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version