Author Topic: Free Upload on Ingram through the end of the year  (Read 1539 times)

notthatamanda

Free Upload on Ingram through the end of the year
« on: October 16, 2020, 05:18:17 AM »
We’re offering FREE title upload on print books, ebooks, or both! Simply use promo code* FREE2020 (all caps, no spaces) at time of upload.

I can't make that deadline with my new book, but hopefully someone else can use it.

The following users thanked this post: Escapee, RPatton, fferyllt, Sailor Stone, alhawke

Mark Gardner

Re: Free Upload on Ingram through the end of the year
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 07:57:11 AM »
We’re offering FREE title upload on print books, ebooks, or both! Simply use promo code* FREE2020 (all caps, no spaces) at time of upload.

I can't make that deadline with my new book, but hopefully someone else can use it.
If you start your book, go all the way through entering the codes, but don't finalize your book, then you can still make changes and it's already "paid for."

Eric Thomson

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 08:13:11 AM »

If you start your book, go all the way through entering the codes, but don't finalize your book, then you can still make changes and it's already "paid for."
That is my plan for the book scheduled to release in mid January. :hehe

notthatamanda

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 09:40:15 AM »
Wow, thank you so much!