Author Topic: [Cynthia Clay] My Historical Fantasy Saga is Now Complete  (Read 878 times)

CynthiaClay

• Tag Line unlocked
[Cynthia Clay] My Historical Fantasy Saga is Now Complete
« on: December 04, 2018, 08:50:46 AM »
In my sig below you will see the covers of the entire series of my historical fantasy saga. I just love the covers, and really huge thanks to Curtis who made them for me. The books feature strong women and are meant for women readers but the few reviews have come mostly from men, and all 5 stars (yay), but not so many reviews yet. These are literary fantasies in that I used all sorts of poetic devices in them and played with language quite a bit. My other books which I'll be posting in good time use more straight forward language. I had such a blast writing this series. I based it on the Bardic tradition of the British Isles where poets were believed to have magical powers, showed their rank by the colors they were allowed to wear, and were sacrosanct. The top ranking poets were either equal to kings or second to kings depending on whether they were in Ireland, Wales, Scotland, or Cornwall. I took off with the idea of what if the beliefs of the Bardic Tradition were true? I love dragons too, so dragons are a big part of these stories. Here's to fantasy readers!  :cheers
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:01:06 PM by TimothyEllis »