Corporate Sector > What are Amazon doing now? [Public]

AMS ads - gone??

(1/5) > >>

littlemom:
Anyone else not seeing AMS ads on book product pages this morning?

Lady T L Jennings:
I can't see them either (also bought and books in this series are still there).
They might be beta testing something...

notthatamanda:
I am seeing the sponsored products but there is some "new" stuff.  I say "new"  because maybe I never noticed it before.
Wider thumbnails for covers, here and there.
Six items in the carousel instead of seven, and a sponsored ad taking up the seventh space, that doesn't change when you click the carousel.  That ad was out of line with the carousel so only the bottom half was visible when I scrolled down to recommended.
A thumbnail with a box around it.

I put a link to one example below, I know it might not work for everyone.  This one has two extra wide covers in it.

https://www.amazon.com/Hearts-Winter-Ocean-City-Boardwalk-ebook/dp/B01DOA5RMI/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=donna+fasano&qid=1551785865&s=digital-text&sr=1-2

Eric Thomson:
Hmm... I checked my book pages and one of the books I'm advertizing on AMS as "sponsored product" was displayed as if it was "product placement" i.e. all by itself in a box on the upper right edge of the page.  What's truly asinine about the new 'recommended products' carousel that seems to have replaced 'also boughts' and 'sponsored products' is the Zon recommending my own books to me.  Try again, Zon computer gnomes, and thanks for f*cking things up again.

YouMeWe:
I wish they'd pay as much attention to the 'other issues' as they do to screwing up the sales pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version