Author Topic: Service Providers - Suggestions  (Read 2808 times)

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
Service Providers - Suggestions
« on: September 22, 2018, 02:27:08 PM »
I suggest you create a home thread in the Service Providers area, and put the link to it in your signatures. That way when you post anywhere else, it provides a way for people to find your main thread here.

By all means create a small signature graphic which people can click/press to take them to your thread.

All posts you make on this thread will appear in the new posts lists. As we encourage people to use the 3 different ways of getting them, more people should see your posts.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

WriteOn

Re: Service Providers - Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 03:43:29 AM »
I'm wondering if you will be limiting how often service providers can post on their own thread? Kboards limited posts to every 7 days unless they were responding to someone else. Otherwise I worry that they were spam the service provider thread every day or worse, every hour.

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 11:52:25 AM »
I'm wondering if you will be limiting how often service providers can post on their own thread? Kboards limited posts to every 7 days unless they were responding to someone else. Otherwise I worry that they were spam the service provider thread every day or worse, every hour.

I'll be applying the same basic rule as for authors in the reader area.

Something new can be posted anytime. Booting is once a week, with a new heading.

So cover artists can post any new premade ones whenever, but if promoting old ones, the same one cant just be rebooted all the time.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

WriteOn

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 11:55:16 PM »
Perfect! Thank you!

ebooklaunch

• Tag Line unlocked
    • Ebook Launch
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 07:19:37 AM »
Hi Tim,

I've posted my service thread in the Cover Designers area, but my thread is not pinned like the others. Is there something I missed or does a moderator have to do that?

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 12:40:37 PM »
I've posted my service thread in the Cover Designers area, but my thread is not pinned like the others. Is there something I missed or does a moderator have to do that?

Mod has to do it. Just caught up to it now.

The following users thanked this post: ebooklaunch