Author Topic: Developmental Beta Reader - available now, special Christmas Rates  (Read 1026 times)

Victoria

Hi everyone,

I have slots available for developmental beta reading between now until Christmas.

My normal rates are $3 per 1,000 - but through November and December, I will be offering this service for $1 per 1,000 words. ** FIRST THREE WRITERS WHO PM ME HERE WILL GET A FURTHER 25% REDUCTION **

Full details are available here: http://magicbookdeals.com/authors/author-services/ or you can go straight to the booking form here: https://goo.gl/forms/Zi2iqObW2pqPzOHS2

About Me: As well as publishing myself, I am currently studying for my Master's in Novel Writing (results due 15th November - all merits and distinctions so far), and possess a First Class Honours (UK) degree,  having previously studied English and Creative Writing. I have been writing and critiquing for over ten years, with a focus on the story and character development rather than spelling and sentence structure. I have helped authors ready their manuscripts both for publication or for submission to agents.

WHAT'S INCLUDED:
One read through of your manuscript
Inline comments with a focus on areas of improvement
A summary detailing good and bad parts in relation to character and motivation, dialogue, plot and conflict, pacing, setting and world-building and general comments on how to improve your story
I will also point out any glaring grammatical errors, but will not actively search for them, as this is not a proof reading service
A CONFIDENTIAL service. Your manuscript will only be  discussed with  you, and will never be discussed or shared with anyone else.

I want to help you figure out what’s working and what’s not and show you where to fix your manuscript.

WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Copy editing, proofreading, grammar, and sentence structure (I will correct obvious mistakes, I will not go out of my way to look for them)
In depth developmental editing. this is not a detailed developmental edit. I am happy to clarify my comments, but they are open to your interpretation, and I will be unable to spend too much time attempting to fix potential problems.
I will not fact check for dates, historical, or scientific accuracy etc.

Thank you

Victoria