Author Topic: Signature Tool (not functional at the moment)  (Read 45191 times)

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
  • Coffee-drinking, insomniac binge writer
    • Al Stevens, Author, Musician
Re: New Signature Tool - Alpha testing
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2018, 06:25:26 AM »
Your post #74 states you have that and quotes the WAMP servier guidelines. Here you state you've never considered it.
That was in response to this:
you just need access to an SM database so you can play
Sorry I wasn't clear.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2018, 06:08:25 PM »
I just found a bug. If you clear your browser's cookies, the program won't retrieve anything again. I'll have it fixed later today I hope.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2018, 07:07:54 PM »
Fixed. It could have been in there a long time. I cleared cookies to see how something worked from a fresh start and that's when I found it.

The following users thanked this post: Laughing Elephant

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2018, 07:55:08 AM »
A new version is uploaded for testing.

https://alstevens.com/forum/Sources/Link/

The Login entry field and button only display a message that the named userid is logging in. It's the launch pad for integrating database storage and retrieval of a signature composition.

There is a dropdown listbox from which a user can select Books or Kindle Store to search. We can add others. I got a kick out of seeing some of my ancient decades-old books still up for sale.

There will be a way to select Locales other than amazon.com. (.co.uk and .ca at the least) I haven't gotten it to work, though. It's on my list. KB's Link Maker uses a display of small flag icons to make that selection. If those icons are provided by Amazon, I'll look into using them.

After flailing around in the PHP/Javascript/HTML swamp, I can understand why they developed AJAX. I'll be looking into that later. I feel a book coming out of this exercise. Although everything you'd want to know and more about developing web applications with these tools is available on the Internet, nowhere that I've found is it well-organized in a tutorial sequence that builds a student's knowledge with well-structured lessons. Many of them claim to be that. Those I've found fall short.

If I live long enough, that is.

The following users thanked this post: Laughing Elephant

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2018, 08:25:21 AM »
I've been trying to incorporate locale selection into the tool to search those amazon stores. Right now it works only with .com, which is the US. At the least I want .co.uk and .ca.

To change to a different locale, I need a different set of access keys, private and public, which need to be registered as Associates or Affiliates, depending on what Amazon page you're reading at the time.

The paths to acquiring, managing, and registering such keys is a nightmare. The error messages link to sites to register that have no registration information or links. I've searched the applicable forums and found that programmers have had this problem for years. The solutions they are offered are things I've already tried. Most of them point to solutions for .com searches, with which I have no trouble.

I might add that Amazon's API documentation is incredibly abstruse. They often have page after page, telling you to this or that but never saying how or offering links to where to do it. When they do direct you to a specific page, telling you to click this or that on that page, those clicks usually aren't there. Apparently the pages are  newer than their documentation.

This is a rant for public consumption, not asking how or looking for sympathy, but merely to explain why the tool might be stuck with .com searches only.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2018, 02:18:21 PM »
The problem is resolved thanks to a sneaky workaround that Timothy suggested. We retrieve books from amazon.com and link the signatures to the selected locale store without ever having to search it.

I can sleep tonight.

djmills

« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2018, 02:20:08 PM »
Testing signature images.
Diane J Cornwell - Fiction
D J Mills - Non Fiction
Tift Publishing
Amazon

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2018, 02:08:55 AM »
Minor change: Previously, when you selected a locale, that locale would be associated with all the books in the signature, irrespective of what locales you used for prior searches. Now, the search locale attaches itself to the book in the signature when it is retrieved. You can build a signature with different locales for different books. This would be handy for foreign language translations, for example.

A small detail, but it bugged me as soon as I realized it.

Presently, you chose from three locales, USA, UK, and Canada. Let me know if there are others you'd like added to the list. Amazon has a lot of them.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2018, 02:24:54 AM »
For the record, these are the features I'm planning to implement, not necessarily in this order:

1. The ability to select book covers and product listings from websites other than Amazon's.
2. The use of the database to maintain user selection persistence. I'm using cookies now, but we're pushing those limits.
3. The personal link feature that Timothy has requested.
4. And, of course, the Info document is incomplete. That's definitely at the end of the list because it involves screen shots, and screen designs aren't final.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2018, 07:43:56 AM »
Found some bugs. Back to the pre-locale version for now.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2018, 08:14:02 AM »
Found some bugs. Back to the pre-locale version for now.
Found and fixed.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2018, 04:32:25 PM »

I uploaded a new version. It's the beginning of a major overhaul most of which is out of sight. The visible changes are:

1. You can see how the new Links feature works. it doesn't do anything for the signature yet, but the entry form is there. You can use the Go To button to check the url and navigate to its page. Just this much took several days. Javascript doesn't support interactive dialog boxes the way other development platforms do. I had to build it piece by piece. Looking at it, you'd think there was nothing to it. Ha.

2. I eliminated the panel that displayed the BBCode. It wasn't doing anything constructive for users other than cluttering up the screen. It was helpful during testing to see the code being compiled, and I can turn it back on if I need it later. Now, when you click OK, the program compiles the BBCode and copies it to the clipboard without you having to look at it. If you really need to, open Notepad and paste.

I want to add a "selfie" feature where, instead of searching Amazon, you can specify your own urls and images to add books to the signature that link to custom product listings. My page has links to all the distributors I use: Amazon, Kobo, B&N, iTunes.

This new version needs to be wrung out thoroughly to reveal the inevitable bugs.

Login still doesn't do anything. That's in the next wave...I hope.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2018, 11:00:59 AM »
<geek alert>

I've been two days hammering down an elusive bug related to browser differences. When a form has a text entry field, its onscreen size is controlled by one of two values: the width property in CSS or the size property in HTML. Different browsers handle it differently.

The problem reared its head in the Links dialog box. There was no combination of properties that worked across all the browsers.

Incidentally, I cannot test Safari, because it refuses to connect to my server because of some vague security concern.

I finally narrowed it down. It depends on variables in the CSS, but the size element in the HTML/PHP is the main controlling property. Trouble is, different browsers handle the value differently.

I narrowed it to two values, one value for Chrome and Opera, and a different value for all the others. Then it took a while to learn how the program can sense which browser is running so it could apply the appropriate size. None of the online suggestions worked. That in itself is a convoluted mess, but I was able to work it out. After two days.

</geek alert>

We're getting company tomorrow. All day company. That'll give me time away from this thing. Will somebody please test this mother? There are still features missing, but I need to know where it might blow up.

http://www.alstevens.com/forum/Sources/sigmill
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 11:03:09 AM by Al Stevens »

Lysmata Debelius

« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2018, 02:18:35 AM »
Thanks for all the hard work, Al

I tested it and I had no problems adding my covers, but when I tried to add my blog link below my covers, I clicked "link" and entered the text  and URL into that pop up window, but when I clicked "save", the link did not appear, and the text I'd added into the "upper text" field was missing as well. I tried several times, and eventually just added them in by hand, as it were, directly in the BB code.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2018, 08:13:17 PM »
Thanks for all the hard work, Al

I tested it and I had no problems adding my covers, but when I tried to add my blog link below my covers, I clicked "link" and entered the text  and URL into that pop up window, but when I clicked "save", the link did not appear, and the text I'd added into the "upper text" field was missing as well. I tried several times, and eventually just added them in by hand, as it were, directly in the BB code.
Yeah, that's one of the features still under development. I hope to have it working later today. I'll let you know as soon as it's ready for testing. Thanks for your comments and your help.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:16:39 PM by Al Stevens »

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2018, 03:32:34 AM »
I think the Links process is working now. I used the program to build my signature here with no tweaking needed. As usual, please test the program wall to wall.

Next, the database. Oh, boy.

http://www.alstevens.com/forum/Sources/Link

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2018, 08:59:57 AM »
A bug in the tool breaks the link to the book when you click the cover. I'm looking at it now. You won't have to rebuild. When I get it fixed, rerun the tool, click OK, and paste the bbcode into your profile.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2018, 02:47:29 PM »
The bug is fixed. That one, at least. It took the day I meant to devote to the database. Oh, well.

https://www.alstevens.com/forum/Sources/Link

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2018, 07:15:43 AM »
I just uploaded a new version with two new features. A minor one is that the user can choose whether to view the BBCode in the bottom panel. That's mostly for me as I'm testing.

The other feature lets you add what I am for now calling "selfie" books to the signature. A selfie book is one for which you provide both the url to link to from a click in your signature and the url of the book's cover image. This allows you to link to your own page or to the page of some distributor other than Amazon.

https://www.alstevens.com/forum/Sources/Link

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2018, 06:26:47 PM »
The first book in my signature is an example of a selfie. Clicking it takes you to my page for that book which includes links to all the distributors who carry it. Eventually, all the covers in my signature will be selfies. But it's quicker to use the amazon listings while I'm texting.

The selfie's cover image expands when you click it and return to the page. Press Refresh (F5 on a PC) to restore it.

That's a bug in the SMF software. The image file is 150 pixels high, and the signature allows a height of 125 pixels. The covers from amazon are 125 high, so they don't expand. I'll have to edit the covers on my site to match the signature's requirements.

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2018, 06:31:16 PM »
Al, tell me what signature height you want set, and I'll change it.

As long as the 375 high one dont get used at that size, it doesn't really matter to me what height the images are. Tell me what works best for the tool, and I set it that way.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2018, 06:39:55 PM »
125 is good because Amazon includes covers that size that the tool links to, so there's no expansion when you click it.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2018, 06:40:59 PM »
Selfies are good for works in progress, too. I include them on my page of books. The last cover in my signature is an example of a WIP.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2018, 01:32:39 PM »
Much progress in the past few days. I have the database working with the signature tool, although there are still a few small glitches. The bigger part is to get user registration and logging in and out working and to have the tool react appropriately to the user situation. I didn't design the original software with that in mind, so there's a lot of rewiring going on.

Once I get it all working, I plan to rewrite it with AJAX, something I need to experiment with. Then there's JQuery. Will it never end?

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2018, 03:16:04 PM »
(Is anybody out there?)

About two weeks have passed since my last post. I have logins with encrypted passwords working. It won't be up for review until I've finished a wall-to-wall test here. I've also added an admin user who can manage the database from within the app. That's not quite finished.

Every time I fix my "last bug," I introduce a few more. This server/browser interactive platform is a pain in the ass, particularly given that I don't have a working integrated development environment with source level debugger in place. I tried NetBeans but couldn't get it working inside the server code.

When there's a coding error, the runtime doesn't flag where it finds the problem. It just stops running. It's best to code in small increments just to narrow the potential places where the typo might be. This is like the old days before IDEs.

Stay tuned...

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2018, 03:19:51 PM »
Been wondering how its going, but didn't want to jog your elbow.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2018, 04:46:57 PM »
I don't get to spend as much time with it as I'd like, but I'm happy with what I'm learning from the project.

Jeff Tanyard

« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2018, 06:32:43 PM »
I'm still reading the thread, Al.  I appreciate your persistence in the matter, and I think it's great that you're volunteering time and effort for the site's benefit.   :cheers
v  v  v  v  v    Short Stories    v  v  v  v  v    vv FREE! vv

Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy (some day) | Author Website

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2018, 07:57:14 PM »
for the site's benefit.

Not just the site. Potentially any forum where the members have products on Amazon.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2018, 10:32:26 PM »
I've uploaded the latest version. It uses the database and logins. You might need to open your browser's history settings and clear cookies. If you already have a signature build with this tool, you'll have to start over.

The Info document is complete too.

I'd like if many people would try this out, mainly to let me know if there can be too many users logged in and searching at one time. I've tested it with two users. One, actually, me at two computers with both hands on mice.

Timothy, I'm sending you a message.

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2018, 01:45:08 AM »
First chance I've had to test.

Registered, but got 2 errors immediately about some associate tag being too long.

And trying to search the first time,I keep getting the same error message.

Not cleared cookies, and not going to either. Last time I did this, the amount of constantly used stuff I lost was infuriating to have to redo.

I checked the associates tag itself, and its set to mine.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2018, 05:23:42 AM »
Oops. Your affiliate tag is larger than I allowed. I did not find anywhere in the AWS API that gave a max. I increased the size and rebuilt the database. Try it now, please.

If you get unusual behavior--the one I saw was Search didn't work--do this to clear the Signature Mill cookies only.
Log out.
Shut down the browser.
Restart and try again.

Those cookies last only as long as the browser is running. There is one persistent cookie, the "Userid" one. The logout should clear it.

Thanks for the help.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2018, 05:26:47 AM »
P.S. I set your affiliate tag as the default in the current release.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2018, 11:09:18 AM »
I'm not sure the cookie strategy will work. I've had difficulties in the past trying to delete cookies from within the program when the one in place had an extended expiration date. Let me know how it goes. If nothing else, I can always change the names of the cookies. I think the ones in earlier versions had 30-day expiration dates.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2018, 07:00:30 PM »
While Signature Mill is out for testing, I'm rewriting it with AJAX. There will be no feature or design changes except what testing might turn up. But that annoying flashing black screen seen at every small change to the signature goes away.

AJAX is one of those platforms that programmers don't see a need for until they write their first interactive PHP/MySQL app. This has been quite a learning experience.

This rewrite is going a lot faster than the first iteration. A lot of the existing ode is reusable. A lot more can be tossed out.

The iser experience difference is so dramatic that I wouldn't consider releasing the tool outside our small circle until the AJAX version is working.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #135 on: December 22, 2018, 04:24:58 AM »
During testing, the working database got initialized. Not on purpose. Timothy was the only registered user, so it shouldn't affect anyone else. Sorry about that. I'll try not to do it again, but shift happens. It will probably happen on purpose when I move the ajax version into place, but that's a ways off.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2018, 11:15:16 PM »
[geek alert]

Life just got easier. My host provider has gotten slow with ftp and mySQL, Painfully slow. And I never could get it to work with Xdebug. So, based on Tobias's suggestion a while back, I installed Wamp, which puts the server on my PC. It took all day, but I got it running, got Xdebug running, and got everything integrated with Netbeans. Breakpoints, watches, and all the tools a programmer needs. I should have done this at the outset. Thank you, Tobias.

[/geek alert]
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 11:17:49 PM by Al Stevens »

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2018, 02:26:38 AM »
In order for my program to search Amazon's product listings with their API, they granted me an access account to the API. They just notified me that inasmuch as my website is not generating sales, they might withdraw that permission. It means that any site that uses the program will have to apply for and get their own such account. The account information is an element in the search criteria uploaded to retrieve books. I responded to the notice, explaining that I am developing a search tool and what it will be used for. They will either grant me further access, or cut it off very soon. None of you are using the tool at this time, so it shouldn't affect anyone here. But if they do shut me out, I'm essentially out of business. I shouldn't and won't release a program that I can't test wall-to-wall.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2018, 03:20:34 AM »
The email was from a no-reply address. So I went on-line and logged into a "chat" to discuss the problem with a tech support entity named Randy. I think I was chatting with a bot. The exchange reminded me of that old program Eliza that was a simple AI of an automated psychiatrist.

http://psych.fullerton.edu/mbirnbaum/psych101/Eliza.htm

Whatever Randy was, he promised to refer my problem to someone who could deal with it. We'll see.

RappaDizzy

« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2018, 05:34:50 AM »
I appreciate the effort you're putting into the tool. Al. It works great and I hope you can continue on with it.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2018, 03:31:08 PM »
Thanks, Eugene. I haven't heard back yet, but given the season, that's not unexpected. If I don't in about a week, I'm going to hit social media and ask them to go to my website and buy my book about diabetes. I've lowered the price to the minimum and will donate my royalties to the local food bank. Or to the homeless vet at the interchange with the cardboard sign.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2019, 08:27:27 PM »
The improved version of Signature Mill is available for test, review, and critique. The link is not the same as before. The new link is:

https://alstevens.com/forum/Sources/sigmill/

You'll see improvements in the user interface performance, a new feature or two, and what looks like a couple fewer features. Specifically:

Banner and text-only signatures are not in their own categories. For banners, simply program a selfie that links to a banner url and where you want the user to go when they click the banner in your signature. For text-only, simply program no books or banners in the signature and use the upper and lower text fields and the links field for your signature.

You'll see changes in the dialog boxes too.

I removed the Admin tool. An administrator who manages a database has lots better tools than the paltry ones I provided.

Yet to do:

1. Finish the documentation.
2. Install smart error checking that a user can understand. For example, when the database or the Amazon Product Advertising API is down.
3. Figure out how to link to Signature Mill from within the SMF forum code.
4. Put together an install package for system administrators.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2019, 06:30:01 AM »
Did #2 today. Don't laugh.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2019, 11:20:28 PM »
The online user's guide is finished. The little circle-I icon at the top right of the app opens the document.

Now working on the admin's guide for how to install and configure the app.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2019, 11:55:44 AM »
Timothy, we should address the Tag issue. Making it easy for members to substitute their tags for the forum's could result in no sales being credited to the forum's associate account. Based on my experience, this results in Amazon removing the search engine credentials from the host tag, which renders the signature tool inoperable as far as Amazon book searches go.

Because of that, I've made the Tag feature an option controlled by the administrator. But, of course, the user's guide shows the Tag button and explains its use. At the very least, I could remove the reference from the document and let each administrator decide whether they care to reveal it to their members. I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

By the way, I am pleased and humbled that our members joined in to support the project. I hope it works. But, if it doesn't, the software works now, and shouldn't need further testing. He said hopefully.

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2019, 12:28:03 PM »
Timothy, we should address the Tag issue. Making it easy for members to substitute their tags for the forum's could result in no sales being credited to the forum's associate account. Based on my experience, this results in Amazon removing the search engine credentials from the host tag, which renders the signature tool inoperable as far as Amazon book searches go.

Because of that, I've made the Tag feature an option controlled by the administrator. But, of course, the user's guide shows the Tag button and explains its use. At the very least, I could remove the reference from the document and let each administrator decide whether they care to reveal it to their members. I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

Is it sales, or click throughs which matter?

Sales at the moment are pretty non-existent. Talking cup of coffee commission over a quarter. So its not exactly a money maker. (Not that I want one.)

I cant tell how many clicks are happening, but I suspect a lot, although they usually dont generate sales, since people are just looking at whatever book is being discussed. So there is activity, just not revenue.

The other thing which might help is in-forum code to change any external link in posts, going to Amazon, to add the tag. Since a lot of activity is about a book not in a signature, this could add traffic to the tag. In any case, all external links should be https, so the forum needs to be dynamically changing them where https works as a link, in order the browser green lock stays in place. At the moment, it doesn't on any thread where an external link is http, and this affects how google thinks of the forum. Fix 2 birds with one code? :) But yes I know, needs a php coder who knows the forum code for this.

As a general comment, I'd prefer not to force people to use the forum tag. They have the right to use their own if they have one. But where people dont, I cant see a problem in adding the tag automatically, as long as they can change it later.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2019, 02:39:34 PM »
Is it sales, or click throughs which matter?
Here's what they said:
"We're writing to inform you that your website is not generating any referring sales to Amazon from your Product Advertising API (PA API) links. Regularly referring sales through your PA API links is a requirement for maintaining access to the API. In order for you to retain access to PA API, you must generate referring sales before January 16, 2019, otherwise your access to PA API may be removed."
Which means it's about sales.

The other thing which might help is in-forum code to change any external link in posts, going to Amazon, to add the tag. Since a lot of activity is about a book not in a signature, this could add traffic to the tag. In any case, all external links should be https, so the forum needs to be dynamically changing them where https works as a link, in order the browser green lock stays in place. At the moment, it doesn't on any thread where an external link is http, and this affects how google thinks of the forum. Fix 2 birds with one code? :) But yes I know, needs a php coder who knows the forum code for this.
I'll look at that when I get a chance. The biggest problem is finding where in all that forum code to make the changes. It took me most of today to find where to insert a link to the signature tool so it would desplay in the forum's footer.

guest153

« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2019, 03:05:11 PM »
Every time I click something, I get a pop-up that says, "Error updating record: Unknown column 'bannerurl' in 'field list'." I can still use the site, just that this pop-up keeps appearing.

Al Stevens

• Medium Novel unlocked
« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2019, 03:57:53 PM »
Every time I click something, I get a pop-up that says, "Error updating record: Unknown column 'bannerurl' in 'field list'." I can still use the site, just that this pop-up keeps appearing.
The newest version is at this link:

bannerurl is not in the database anymore. Are you using that link or the old one? (I need to take down the old one.)

guest153

« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2019, 04:40:54 PM »
I got the link from the first post, wasn't aware of a new one.