Author Topic: I have this habit of making book covers… FOR SALE!  (Read 1727 times)

willow163

I have this habit of making book covers… FOR SALE!
« on: October 29, 2019, 04:27:48 AM »
So, once upon a time I enjoyed painting, drawing, all things art really. I also enjoyed things like writing books and staring numbly at a blank wall. Well, then I had twins. Art became harder. Writing started at 4 am before the beasts angels woke.

I randomly started making e-book covers after I published my first book. They weren't for anything specific, but it was an art/writing outlet where I didn’t need to get out the paints and I didn’t need total concentration like with writing. It’s odd, I suppose, but I enjoy it.

Well, the new year is almost upon us, and I’m already thinking about being more organized. One of those things involves cleaning out the ol’ computer.
I’m putting all my covers up for sale. These are new covers; I have never used them. Since I’m already in the midst of figuring out how to set up a website and an ecommerce store (for a totally unrelated topic), I’ve added my book covers to that website as to not completely overwhelm my old, tired brain. If I’ve screwed something up, let me know.

I’m super reliable. I will not disappear (unless the zombies come, then I’m out). Upon purchase, you will be automatically sent the blank (no type) version of the cover. This is so you not only immediately have the cover that you’ve purchased, but if you happen to change the title or author name in the future, you’re not trying to hunt down the original, blank cover.

Prices are set at $55 to $110. I’m also open to accepting payments (with cover held until full payment and a contract signed).

Here's a few covers for your perusal. Oh!! And I have a handful of Christmas covers, so if you’re considering busting out a holiday book, check those out too.

https://www.twin-time.com/shop/bookcovers/

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 02:37:46 AM by willow163 »

The following users thanked this post: idontknowyet, Joe Vasicek

willow163

Re: I have this habit of making book covers…60% OFF WEEKEND!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 01:08:22 AM »
Hi all! I've marked all covers 60% off for this weekend (sale starts right now!). That means my $110 covers are now $44, $85 are $34, and the $55 are only $22! So go stock up. Add another book to your backlog. I dare you!    grint